It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Joey was told to quit looking

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The Biden State Department shut down an inquiry into the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic that was investigating whether the virus stemmed from a leak out of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Fox News has confirmed.

The Biden administration terminated the inquiry – which was being led out of the State Department’s arms control and verification bureau and initially launched at the request of former Trump Secretary of State Mike Pompeo – after being briefed on the team's initial findings in February and March.

If only they had control over the media, they could steer the narrative back to some bats in a wet market. But it seems the bat is already out of the bag now. We have heard that in December 2019 several lab workers from the Wuhan lab were hospitalized with covid like symptoms. Perhaps you can put the toothpaste back in the tube, but it's going to take some strong propaganda. Time for a distraction!

But what will the distraction be? Has to be something big.

But I have to ask one question to all, Why is the origins of the Corona Virus a partisan issue? The only answer I can think of is China owns Biden and the MSM, and they are driving the bus. perhaps better minds than mine can come up with a good reason for that.

+16 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's partisan because Democrats have so much hate if Trump said the sun was hot CNN would run stories about how cold it is.

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Because if it accidentally escaped from a China lab there would be massive boycotts. Walmart would suffer. The dollar stores (largest retail market uptick) would suffer as in both cases nearly all their products come from...China.

If however it was discovered that the release of a bio-engineered virus was intentionally done, there would be blood....China’s, Joe’s and the DNC’s for covering it up under the hue and cry of racism.

Nancy’s final injection wouldn’t be the vaccine nor Botox...

+19 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-Someone else

The Biden administration have shown themselves to be cowards. Sniveling, pathetic cowards.

But who didn't see this coming?

This is what the evil left wanted when they voted for Biden in the most free and fairest election in the known universe.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Newsmax says that Biden has approved a plan to monitor US bank accounts around June 15.
DEMS are on a roll to take complete control

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesman462002

I heard about that yesterday. I bet they do swimmingly in 2022. America is enjoying the winning that Joey is providing. If you are a law breaker, this guy is your guy!

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But DB, there has been no mean tweets...

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

But DB, there has been no mean tweets...

*sigh*

I know.

We really dodged a bullet there!

*whew*

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Gas is gonna be over $3 nationwide by next Monday, Memorial Day and be on pace for $5 by the 4th...but no mean tweets.

Probably because he fat thumbs then sniffs the screen. But still, inability to comprehend the tech aside, no mean tweets.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
#Reeee

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Gas is gonna be over $3 nationwide by next Monday, Memorial Day and be on pace for $5 by the 4th...but no mean tweets.

Probably because he fat thumbs then sniffs the screen. But still, inability to comprehend the tech aside, no mean tweets.

This is what the left wanted!

I wonder if we'll be "allowed" to celebrate on Independence Day, or as I call it now, Irony Day.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If however it was discovered that the release of a bio-engineered virus was intentionally done, there would be blood....China’s, Joe’s and the DNC’s for covering it up under the hue and cry of racism.

And eventually those involved in the joint venture closer to home would also be implicated.

+7 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Anthony Fauci lied under oath to Congress during his last appearance. Yesterday he admitted that his department worked with Chinese scientists to "study" CoronaVirus.

Anthony Fauci testified it would have been “almost a dereliction of our duty” if the National Institutes of Health had not worked with China to study coronaviruses, as he defended NIH money going to fund “collaboration” with “very respectable Chinese scientists.”
More at: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

So, the Biden Administration is attempting to COVER-UP the Fauci/NIH role in developing/releasing COVID-19? Sure the hell looks like it. We may be seeing them face "Crimes Against Humanity" charges in a year or two.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I for see an absolute Dictatorship by Bidens second year in office
Gasoline unaffordable,food rationing take over of private citizens Bank Accounts.
The list goes on and on.
No stopping the Gestapo and another Virus much worse than the WuFlu.

edit on 26-5-2021 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why is the origins of the Corona Virus a partisan issue? The only answer I can think of is China owns Biden and the MSM, and they are driving the bus.

Sounds about right from here. Also have that Georgia Guidestone bunch on board with the global genocide agenda.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

in answer to your closing paragraph in OP....

the soon-to-be-ReSet

i suspect that Wuhan Lab is in cahoots with the USA faction of Globalists in the Deep-State of Political USA, along with a group of 10 multinational mega-pharma corps. and organizations such as WHO and other, various NGOs

POTUS Biden is not alone in CCP adoration, the whole Progressive faction is slanted in that direction ....

the WEF and BIS, World Bank et al are supporting, funding the adventures of the Pandemic-Dynamic as the quick part tp the ReSet (paradigm shift)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It exactly what they want and what we will end up getting. The two tier system is in full effect. You are either in the ruling elite, in which there are no rules, or you sre the plebs.

Now is the moment where we either take back our freedoms, the good ole fashioned way, or that boot is on our necks forever.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't almost a dereliction of duty mean not a dereliction of duty? As in, not meddling with coronavirus in a lab with questionable security would have been okay?

After reading the article, it appears they closed the investigation because it was successful. They found data confirming a direct correlation between Wuhan and gain of function research. Now they are at a crossroads of what to do with this information and how to avoid escalation.
edit on 26-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Trying to get people to believe that this virus spontaneously appeared literally right outside the doors of one of the world's shadiest virology labs is akin to someone telling you they simultaneously won the lottery while getting struck by lightning.

And a lot of people believed it. This world is f'ed.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Why on Earth would the "leader of the free world" want to investigate the source of possibly the largest biological accident/state sponsored global terror attack in the history of humanity?

Much better for him to brush it under the carpet and pretend nothing has happened.

After all,the country likely reponsible only wants to dominate the entire planet and force us into a totalitarian nightmare-and actually stated in 2015 that they would use modified corona viruses as bio weapons to help acheive that aim.

I am starting to think "Clown World" does not come close to what we are experiencing.We need a new term.
But I don't think words exist to sufficiently describe the level of madness we are falling into.

I am starting to think that the computer which runs our reality simulation is on the fritz.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join