It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TOCK BABY! Trump is going to be hanged or something..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: riverrat01
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

you're the ones that like being lied to. ever find any evidence of fraud?

Did you ever see any evidence of Russia.. LMAO

How about Nick Sandman

remember when ABC played a fake videos saying Turkey was bombing the Kurds? On Good morning America and World news now for Christs sake.

Or when they said Trump never denounced white supremacy ?

and on and on and on

Endless lies . Wake up..

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

its funny watching you guys swinging at thin air

LMAO
Sounds like you are part of the deranged cult that whiffed at thin air for 4 straight years.
And still are.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I just know I will sleep better once he is safely behind bars...

The likelihood is he isn't going to jail, powerful people seldom do, what I'd be concerned about is the potential of paying back taxes with penalties if they do find there was tax fraud. You can't bankrupt your way out of that.

edit on 26-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

thats not evidence. try again

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

and now YOU are

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm shocked that Biden hasn't yet signed an executive order calling for the death of Trump.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

thats not evidence. try again

Then why do the Dems absolutely refuse to accept people having voter ID?
Dig for your list of talking points they sent you.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Did Adam Schiff ever produce that stack of evidence he claimed he had? I’d nail him on fraud for that alone.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why dont all of the republicans do anything about it?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just know I will sleep better once he is safely behind bars...

The likelihood is he isn't going to jail, powerful people seldom do, what I'd be concerned about is the potential of paying back taxes with penalties if they do find there was tax fraud. You can't bankrupt your way out of that.

you forget about the firing squads. TiCK ToCK!

tax issues? Trump knows a guy

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Flashback - 2014 - Theater and Spectacle

why we should be skeptical of overly theatrical news stories. Propaganda is legal! This took place at the 2014 Free State Project's Liberty Forum.

edit on 5262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

you forget about the firing squads. TiCK ToCK!

tax issues? Trump knows a guy

I don't think anyone is going to save him if they figure out there was tax fraud. The last people on the planet you should mess with are the Federal and State taxation divisions.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Both this and the gay cereal make it appear as if the crazy train is fully off the #in rails over in your neck of the woods.

The MSM is a Junkie and Trump is the drug of their choice, they'll take him in any way that they can get him.

Interesting that there is also an ammo shortage, might want to look into that.

No ammo shortage at my local favorite shop....even having sales on most ammo because they have so much.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

"The person familiar with the matter was not authorized to speak publicly and did so on condition of anonymity."

Of course. OF FCKING COURSE!!

People receive praise from the media for saying bad things about Trump, they get 15 minutes of fame by the communists. If anyone was actually familiar with this matter, they'd be hollering their name from the rooftops. Clearly this is garbage just like the rest of the claims.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
TIC TOCK BABY! Trump is going to be hanged or something..

The or something is the FACT-indisuputable. Federal LEO. The Courts are now the GESTAPO arm of a political party.

Which those #'s use to call fascism.

Now that the whole awful Trump chapter of US History is over.. and trust me.. it was awful.. and history will not look kindly on him..

I really want to make sure conservatives who feel like you, understand something. If it were Marco Rubio, or John Kasich, or Jeb Bush, or Ben Carson, or Rick Santorum that the Republican party ran instead of Donald... and if any of them would have won instead..

ANY OF THEM...

You would NOT have seen Russian collusion claims, you would NOT have see multiple impeachments, and you would NOT of seen intense daily backlash by liberals and the Democratic party.

It would have been like George Bush Jr. times, where we make our jokes, say were depressed, and call those candidates dumb for decision A or B.. just like in any political arena with an opposing view leader... but you would NOT have seen any of the stuff you saw with Trump.

and you KNOW that

So no, this isnt the GESTAPO, and no, we arent trying put yellow stars on conservatives.

It was Donald Trump.. himself. He was/is the enemy. Not the republican party, even though they aided an abetted him (Many of which against their will tbh). I know many conservatives, I like alot of them, and despite me being polar opposite on the political scale theres alot we agree on and we work GREAT together because of our different views. Diversity improved everyone, even political diversity..

But Donald Trump... and his cult exist outside of that beautiful system above.

Orange man really is bad.
edit on 26-5-2021 by Lucidparadox because: typo

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Now tha the whole awful Trump chapter of US History is over.. and trust me.. it was awful.. and history will not look kindly on him..

That's an effing joke.

History won't look kindly on those that faked dossier's,two impeachments, and stole elections.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Except there was no steal. History wont be kind to you trumptards.

But future generations will be laughing their azz off at you.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think it's strange that people are going on about election fraud and investigating various voting shenanigans when the actual fraud has been staring everyone in the face.
The propaganda has been there for all to see since the election began. Twitter, Facebook and all the MSM outlets have been blatantly lying and spreading false stories about Trump with absolutely no blowback. For an outsider like me it's been painful to watch, it's so obvious. It wouldn't matter if all the ballot checking showed no fraud. The real fraud is that one candidate was demonised and slandered at every opportunity and the voting electorate was hoodwinked.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

It’s because George W Bush and the rest of the Rinos you named are part of the same machine that Pelosi and Shumer are part of. Like professional wrestling. They pretend to fight, get paid at our expense and laugh at how stupid we are for believing it. The media doesn’t want you to really be mad at Marco Rubio. Because he will do what it takes to get a favorable write up in the NYT. What did Trump ever do but put Americans first? And you call him the enemy. YOU are a pawn of the enemy. And it’s effing depressing that you’re almost but not quite smart enough to figure that last little bit out.
edit on 26-5-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

He was slandered because he was a moron

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join