It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TIC TOCK BABY! Trump is going to be hanged or something..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

New York prosecutors have convened a special grand jury to consider evidence in a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s business dealings, a person familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

The development signals that the Manhattan district attorney’s office was moving toward seeking charges as a result of its two-year investigation, which included a lengthy legal battle to obtain Trump’s tax records.

The person familiar with the matter was not authorized to speak publicly and did so on condition of anonymity. The news was first reported by The Washington Post.

So a person familiar with the case says......

WOOT WOOT! Trump has been out of office for over 4 months now, and he still has living space in many tiny minds. Here we have an investigation in search of a crime, and they think they have him dead to rights. I wonder if he will have to do the "perp walk" and wear an orange jump suit? Also, should he "don" an orange jump suit, would he appear invisible, or just more orange? No worries, I'm sure he will be put to death quickly. perhaps that firing squad he authorized can be used.

I just know I will sleep better once he is safely behind bars and no longer a threat to society as a whole. I wonder if his tax guy will also go to jail? I know I give my stuff to the CPA and he does the taxes. If he screwed it up, I sure wouldn't know until the IRS told me. But maybe Trump does his own taxes and uses Turbo Tax. If he got cheap and didn't use the pro version, it could cost him. Tick tock is all I know.

+17 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So a person familiar with the case says

Is that anything like an anonymous source, which we became so familiar with during the Russia, Russia, Russia stories that have now been discredited?

+10 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

So a person familiar with the case says

Is that anything like an anonymous source, which we became so familiar with during the Russia, Russia, Russia stories that have now been discredited?

But the Dems will believe this like its gospel.

I think they must like being lied to.

link   

edit on 26-5-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

Living space in many tiny minds.......but you'll.......sleep alot better with him behind bars.

Oh dear.
edit on 26-5-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2021 by CthruU because: Trying to not be a smarta$$

+1 more 
link   
TIC TOCK BABY! Trump is going to be hanged or something..

The or something is the FACT-indisuputable. Federal LEO. The Courts are now the GESTAPO arm of a political party.

Which those #'s use to call fascism.

link   

I see lawyers are still making money off Trump investigations.....

+2 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Well, these situations take a great deal of time to pan out in court - stays, continuances. etc..

Considering Trump will be 75 in two weeks, this seems to be an endeavor of mass futility.

But it’s easier this way for those TDS’ers. It takes the focus off of their failure of a sitting president.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The butthurt Leftists and a few butthurt RINO Leftist collaborators will never get over the fact that Trump made them look silly at every turn for 4 years.
It’s all just a deep sea fishing expedition now looking for revenge, I am sure they will make some charges up at point to justify their ineptitude.
The Dems are so good at starting dumpster fires, they want one to be on every street corner in the country.

+4 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I just know I will sleep better once he is safely behind bars and no longer a threat to society as a whole.

It's more about Trump being a threat in 2024.

Even the midterms aren't looking too good with all the ongoing violence across the country because of their bigotry against police.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Orange Man Bad in a bad orange suit. lol

The rent free living continues for President Trump.

Also: lol.

Just lol.

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Both this and the gay cereal make it appear as if the crazy train is fully off the #in rails over in your neck of the woods.

The MSM is a Junkie and Trump is the drug of their choice, they'll take him in any way that they can get him.

Interesting that there is also an ammo shortage, might want to look into that.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yep, but if you go to the circus, expect to see clowns.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

you're the ones that like being lied to. ever find any evidence of fraud?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 26-5-2021 by riverrat01 because: yep

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: riverrat01

Is the Arizona audit over?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

you mean the circus? it was over before it started that other guy lost and will keep losing

+1 more 
posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: riverrat01

So nobody should look for any fraud, because that would be .......wrong? Should we just take your word for it that everything was above board? Perhaps if you had a letter from the FBI, you could have Kevin Klinesmith draft it. Oh, and James Comey sign it, that would make it super official and well above board.

You put the D in Derp.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

its funny watching you guys swinging at thin air

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: riverrat01

Evidence you say?
The biggest piece of evidence, as it has been for years, is the Dems absolute refusal to agree to any kind of universal voter ID.
So much so, that they will basically say that black people are so stupid, they don’t know how to use the internet to apply for a voter card.
Anything else you want to know about evidence?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's more about Trump being a threat in 2024.

Will there be much left in another 3 years with the way China Joe is going? With the pressure building on these voting audits I hope things are sorted out before 2024.

Or is the plan just to sit back and let the democrat cities destroy themselves, pick up the pieces later?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join