It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kelloggs Introduces Gay Cereal

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

one more entry in my book called "only in clown world"

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Adults shouldn't be consuming cereal.

Eating two bowls of Cheerios knockoffs a week shouldn't kill a person.
Eating them with half and half instead of milk might be a problem.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

From the company that sought to elimate the hedonistic act of masturbation a 100 years ago through it's cereal comes a new fruity flavor: Cornholios©!

Kellogs anti masturbation campaign

edit on 26-5-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

From the company that sought to elimate the hedonistic act of masturbation a 100 years ago through it's cereal comes a new fruity flavor: Cornholios©!

Interesting that Kellogg's founder and namesake ran Michigan’s Battle Creek Sanitarium.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Check your PMs.

He had some rather unusual views. Almost as tasteless as his cereals.

ETA
I see you are already aware .

edit on 2652021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Another reason not to purchase a bowl of sugar for your child's breakfast, the fact that a company can't keep politics out of their product. Also predict that when this cereal flops it will be stated because of all the LGBTQ+-phobic people not buying it, rather than it being a crappy copy of Fruit Loops.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Interesting that Kellogg's founder and namesake ran Michigan’s Battle Creek Sanitarium.

reading that makes me think Kellog was gay. he'd likely be all giddy over this.

The good doctor was a bit uncomfortable about sex, thinking it detrimental to physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. He personally abstained from it, and never consummated his marriage (and may have actually spent his honeymoon working on one of his anti-sex books). He and his wife kept separate bedrooms and adopted all of their children.

Sex with your wife was bad, but masturbation was even worse.

Being gay back then was a bit worse than just tugging on tommy.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
It's Pride Month. This is no different than when these companies try to exploit Irish heritage when St. Patrick's Day rolls around. Funny how we never see any of these kinds of complaints in March.
edit on 5/26/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My family has never been a big cereal eater. Even when I was a kid we had four choices at home Wheaties, shredded Wheat (the big biscuits), rice crispies or corn flakes. Never had sugared cereal around and my kids rarely do. I stopped buying cereal except for a high fiber type cereal which my wife and kids don’t eat because finding fiber at times can be difficult unless you specifically supplement it.

I don’t know cereal sales but just going to the store and looking at the amount of choices someone must be buying it. Most of it looks just terrible and going off the nutritional facts isn’t good for you. The marketing to kids for this crap is in my opinion criminal.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Kelloggs Introduces Gay Cereal

Nothing like shoveling GMO food with a splash of political bullcrap.

Go corporations!

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's Pride Month. This is no different than when these companies try to exploit Irish heritage when St. Patrick's Day rolls around. Funny how we never see any of these kinds of complaints in March.

You can be as Irish, Catholic, drunk and have as many kids as god commands the loins to produce no matter your poverty level any day of the year for any excuse/reason, just like you can can be as gay as you want with all the trimmings, including Jazz Hands any day of the year for any excuse/reason.

But when a product is viewed as #ing stupid by the community it's aimed at? Says a hell of a lot, really. Can't wait for Lum's comedy take on this, lmfao.
edit on 5/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Now imagine if "together" was erased and "white" was added.

Anyways, if Hollywood and so many rich elites support gay rights, why does Kellogs have to push a gay rights cereal on the population in order to raise awareness? One would think this only makes the masses even more sick of hearing about gay people. If you're gay, you're gay, enjoy yourself. If you're not, you're not. Enjoy yourself. Simple as that.

link   
Skittles have been doing a limited edition variety for the same cause since 2016. I saw them in shops even this year.

m.huffpost.com...

Being multicoloured they went the opposite way and turned their candy white, obviously making some people angry (see Huffpost article).

This must all be very confusing for kids.

link   
For perspective here, even Pride.com isn't wowed.

Like all bizarre promotional items, All Together Cereal is a limited time opportunity, so if you feel really compelled to munch on gay cereal in the mornings, get it while you can.

But, in what should be a nod to the fact that the LGBTQ community consistently makes less money than heterosexual folks but totally isn’t, it should be noted that a single purple box is going to set you back $19.99. Undoubtedly it’s to offset the cost of Kellogg’s oh-so-generous pledge of $50,000 to GLAAD.

They ain't buying it. Literally AND figuratively, it seems.

Edit: Helps to include the link.
www.pride.com...

edit on 5/26/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I just threw out my kellogs mini wheats for being dumb and encouraging this crap.
I also will never drink coors light again because of some anti gay stuff.

I don't give 2 craps that others need to be coddled...I just want some breakfast in the morning and a cold beer at the end of the day, after that, I REALLY don't care about their beliefs and affiliations.
They can stick that up their butt for all I care.

Both them and coors light should just shut the hell up, make their product and then slither back into their holes.
If they want to lose business, this is a great way to do it.

Its too bad the (un)woke people will buy it to pretend to support something they don't even care about....as long as they get a good ego stroke in there, they will be all for it.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Why is it called Froot Loops, do they emphasise the os because that the shape of the cereal, all these COnglomerates and COrporations implement hidden meanings into everything, look at the occurrences of letters that represent 3,6,9

Honestly when you start to take apart corporations names and logos you see the message, however there are many meanings and this is being revealled to me more, by the day.

heres an example. a K in hebrew represents being under someone elses will, e is an anticlockwise motion, the opposite way the planets are spinning. L and L can represent 33 or if you join them a square and compass, O, 15 represents 6= man and animals as thats when they were made on the 6th day. G is god/geometry and S is knowledge/snake.

im not saying thisis the exact meaning of Kellogs, but these arre the type of methods used by them to use occult powers.

take apart well known slogan or look at the made up names of Music artists, Elton John, Dua Lipa etc.

(post by LSU2018 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Bacon and Eggs.

The breakfast of Champions.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The best part on the side is "too good to put into a box", yet there it all sits, right there inside a box.

These people can't get out of their own way.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Steak, Bacon and Eggs.

The breakfast of Champions.

FTFY, come on now, get it right

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join