It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Boss Admits to Hacking The Human Genetic Code.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This comes directly from the horse's mouth.

At around 45-52 seconds you can hear this... say that "we are actually hacking the software of life..." As in hacking the genetic code of human life, including with their mRNA vaccines.

Yes, in here he is talking about cancer. Although he also says "we can use this for the flu or anything else." Their mRNA technology is the same thing, they just change the software to target what they want, and with the rich liberal elites wanting population control, including with Bill Gates admitting that vaccines can help control the Earth's population, it's obvious they would not tell us exactly what their vaccines do, except if you read between the lines such as hearing this video.

You can't deny anymore that mRNA technology does rewrite the human genetic code...

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

mRNA Platform: Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

edit on 25-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment, links, correct title and fix link.

+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

And at about the 6:15 mark, when talking about experimental cancer treatment, he freely admits to know knowing whether mRNA is going to work and we should wait a few years to find out.

In the meantime lets just experiment on the whole # planet ............ what an a$$hole.

+13 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Im afraid they have Jim Jonesed half the population.

And it was easy to get them to drink the Kool aide.

I really really really hope Im wrong. I know alot of people who got the jab.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
And I'm scheduled for the jab next week. What should I do guys?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Best part is he admits that each person is unique.. therefore the vaccines have to be tailored the individual. By testing samples and sending it through a cloud for a vaccine to be created.

That means the covid vaccine could be tailored to rats or anything else. Everyone is recieving the rat vaccine for covid. No wonder why death rates are expected to be high.

Lovely..
edit on 25-5-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

MIM, do not get the shots.

I think you know what to do. Listen to your gut.

+12 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I mean really, how much more evidence do you need?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Sweet. When do I become a cyborg?

+10 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Sweet. When do I become a cyborg?

That’s pretty stupid.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
So I am dead but I just don't know it yet? All the people I know who got the jab also are dead? I would rather be dead then be alive with most of the people who don't get the shot... Besides why get rid of all the sheep? Wouldn't the elites want to get rid of the people who question everything or do they have something even more special for them?

Never wanted kids anyway but cancer needs to be eradicated so I say experiment and get it done.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I would not take it, but you are an adult. You should make your own decision. They cannot force you, and if they try you can sue them for forcing an experimental vaccine on you which goes against the ethics from the Nuremberg trials, in which all patients must be allowed to freely choose whether to get an experimental vaccine, or not.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Best part is he admits that each person is unique.. therefore the vaccines have to be tailored the individual. By testing samples and sending it through a cloud for a vaccine to be created.

That means the covid vaccine could be tailored to rats or anything else. Everyone is recieving the rat vaccine for covid. No wonder why death rates are expected to be high.

Lovely..

Perhaps this is why China is getting, or attempting to get, the dna of every American, and probably Europeans as well.

U.S. officials say the Chinese government is trying to collect Americans' DNA, and they believe a recent offer from a Chinese company for assistance in COVID-19 testing was suspicious. Jon Wertheim reports.

China's push to control Americans' health care future

edit on 25-5-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: bold excerpt.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
They are hacking because they dont understand the software. Anyone who writes software knows how dangerous that is. Cells unfortunately have a poor interface which lets outside actors use it incorrectly; like forcing mrna into cytoplasm and forcing dna into nucleus to make mrna.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

You don't have to die to get your dna changed...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Let me put it this way. If you have to ask, just get the jab.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Remember all the swabs that were taken for the PCR test, seems like it is all falling into place now.

My thoughts go back to Bush, YOU ARE EITHER WITH US OR AGAINST US

Now they have all the DNA of many Americans, what do you suppose will happen once the PLAN is implemented to OBEY.

On a serious note , Have a listen to my music and feel the vibe of lying down that bed of no return , have the earphones on. Played only on my classical guitar with a few sound effects

app.box.com...

called " chinese spring flower "

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Did your doctor recommend it? Do at least 99% of doctors, virologists, immunologists, epidemiologists, etc... recommend it? Do you believe them? Or people without an education in healthcare, probably not even a high school education, on the internet?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
So I am dead but I just don't know it yet? All the people I know who got the jab also are dead? I would rather be dead then be alive with most of the people who don't get the shot... Besides why get rid of all the sheep? Wouldn't the elites want to get rid of the people who question everything or do they have something even more special for them?

Never wanted kids anyway but cancer needs to be eradicated so I say experiment and get it done.

Our afterlife sucks so far. It's just like being alive.

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

You can't deny anymore that mRNA technology does rewrite the human genetic code...

Except, it doesn't.

Your source:

DNA stores instructions for proteins in the nucleus

mRNA is a temporary set of instructions for cells to make a protein; mRNA is made using DNA

Proteins for the basis of life by performing the functions required by every sell. Proteins are made using mRNA
www.modernatx.com...

mRNA vaccines skip the first two steps. The mRNA is produced artificially. It does not enter the nucleus of the cell. It does not affect DNA. It does not rewrite human genetic code. It causes cells to produce the spike protein. The immune system then does what it is designed to do, produce antibodies against a foreign substance.

The mRNA is a fragile molecule (thus refrigeration), it is broken down by the cells themselves in a matter of a few days. After the spike protein is gone, the antibodies continue. Just as they do from any other vaccine or illness.

edit on 5/25/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

J&J uses DNA and enters nucleus.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join