It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor mans crypto.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Broncolious

I've been doing surveys and things like that to obtain small amounts of crypto while waiting for the province to re-open, it would be great if you could PM me where you're having the best luck with this stuff.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Starcrossd

He's referring to the coinbase earn facility.

www.coinbase.com...

You watch a tutorial video about a coin and they reward you with a few dollars in crypto.

Perfectly legitimate and no strings attached, the coins are free to trade or withdraw without restriction.

I've earned around $50 in these free crypto rewards which have also returned small additional gains from hodling.

It's never going to make anyone rich however you can hardly argue with free money. One of the coins you can earn Polygon (MATIC) is flying at the moment.

Correct, from coinbase. But I've also found other free crypto from other apps.
And about never getting rich, yeah, probably not. But one of the coins I earn (I have almost 3 million of lol) , in the middle of the night, for a few minutes, the price shot up from .000001 to 3.89. For a split second I was worth 4 million. Lol.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I did score a few dollars of free crypto with the Brave web browser. I barely use it much but some of you web junkies could probably rack up some coins ect. Not sure how difficult it is to use the wallet but they set that up for yah as well.

I am a sucker for a good scam tho lol. Im on board with the SHIBA and Safemoon. I have like 25 million of the safemoon's and I would be thrilled if it just hit a quarter a piece. Probably better chance of making money with it than playing the lottery...

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I've been doing surveys and things like that to obtain small amounts of crypto while waiting for the province to re-open, it would be great if you could PM me where you're having the best luck with this stuff.

Cool. I do use one to take surveys too. But some of those survey questions creep me out.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shaiker
I did score a few dollars of free crypto with the Brave web browser. I barely use it much but some of you web junkies could probably rack up some coins ect. Not sure how difficult it is to use the wallet but they set that up for yah as well.

I am a sucker for a good scam tho lol. Im on board with the SHIBA and Safemoon. I have like 25 million of the safemoon's and I would be thrilled if it just hit a quarter a piece. Probably better chance of making money with it than playing the lottery...

Yes sir, the Brave browser is really cool and one that I was going to mention. And apparently, they give more out monthly (up to 50 coins), it's a first come first serve thing. I didn't know about it until last week. You go into your brave settings to enable it.

Also, I set my location to California. It seems like that one works the best. But i figured out a trick that will get an ad without having to wait. You get 5 ads per hour. If you open a new tab, the ad will be there. Then you open a private tab, then new tab, then private, then new. Bang! There's a new add. Then repeat private, new, private, new. Just do that . Also, you dont even have to click on the ads to get paid.

Just do stuff like that. It ads up.

edit on 26-5-2021 by Broncolious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah simply download Coinbase wallet and watch the videos on there... get about $60 free crypto depending on the rates at the time.

Then either keep them or convert them into BTC or whatever.

Job done. 2 sentences.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

That's a glitch not a true value.

And if you're buying/using sh*tcoins that's going to happen a lot.

Be wary of anything that you can only buy through Trust Wallet/Pancake Swap. You'll get rich really quickly but you'll also get burned really quickly.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

And if you're buying/using sh*tcoins that's going to happen a lot.

Be wary of anything that you can only buy through Trust Wallet/Pancake Swap. You'll get rich really quickly but you'll also get burned really quickly.

I buy XLM on coinbase. Then I send it to my Atomic wallet. From there I can trade for XRP. I hold XRP. I am also holding CSCXRPL. Those are my main coins. I did buy VET at 2 cents and sold at .23. I made a little bit, but I took it and bought more XRP.

I'm not one of these freaks that think XRP will be worth 10,000 by the end of the year. I'm holding long term.

I've only got into this in January. I have yet to lose money. I'm very cautious. And I only invest like 25 bucks a week if I can.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Yeah, I thought that too. But when I've seen a glitch happen, it usually corrects itself and is no longer displayed. The "glitch" is still showing.

It would be nice to catch that and sell if it was possible.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Also, have you guys read the SEC News Twitter page? It's quite entertaining to read the comments after every post.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Broncolious

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Mo money mo problems

But it is exciting.

I guess.

I mean, money is only as real as we believe it to be. It's all psychological at the end of the day.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

www.coinbase.com...

You watch a tutorial video about a coin and they reward you with a few dollars in crypto.

Perfectly legitimate and no strings attached, the coins are free to trade or withdraw without restriction.

I've earned around $50 in these free crypto rewards which have also returned small additional gains from hodling.

It's never going to make anyone rich however you can hardly argue with free money. One of the coins you can earn Polygon (MATIC) is flying at the moment.

And about never getting rich, yeah, probably not. But one of the coins I earn (I have almost 3 million of lol) , in the middle of the night, for a few minutes, the price shot up from .000001 to 3.89. For a split second I was worth 4 million. Lol.

If you had your Auto Trade set up correctly, you WOULD be a millionaire.

Might wanna look into that, lol.

Good thread...and a good way for someone to learn about Crypto without having to invest anything but a bit of time.

Don't mind the smartasses...

It's because we all think you're a scammer...

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

www.coinbase.com...

If you had your Auto Trade set up correctly, you WOULD be a millionaire.

Might wanna look into that, lol.

Good thread...and a good way for someone to learn about Crypto without having to invest anything but a bit of time.

Don't mind the smartasses...

It's because we all think you're a scammer...

Sweet, I will look into the auto sell. Because even if it went to a penny, that's like 30,000 dollars.

The coin was CYFM.
edit on 26-5-2021 by Broncolious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join