It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans you might find this useful in the future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hello ATS members
I thought I might run this all by you. Hope this helps everyone out in the future where an ID vax is going to be enforced, which I hope it doesn't go universal, but here in this country, the govt. has stated it intends to go digital so anything is going to be possible now regarding our history at a push of a button or in this case a mobile phone.

www.gogetvax.com...

try this link now
www.gogetvax.com...

edit on 0500000038032021-05-25T18:03:38-05:00033805pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
The link takes me to the gogetvax website but says the page is not found.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
The link takes me to the gogetvax website but says the page is not found.

try this link

www.gogetvax.com...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm on the lookout for a site I can attain a fake "vaccine" passport in the future via some unscrupulous website for a modest fee in the future because despite all of my relatives believing otherwise it can and will be a thing in the near future. It's ridiculous how this topic even exists but I guess it's the new "normal" so whatever can go, will go...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
I'm on the lookout for a site I can attain a fake "vaccine" passport in the future via some unscrupulous website for a modest fee in the future because despite all of my relatives believing otherwise it can and will be a thing in the near future. It's ridiculous how this topic even exists but I guess it's the new "normal" so whatever can go, will go...

One way at least currently and it depends if travel ID is required is that you take a picture on your phone of a friend that has a valid vax card ID with no picture of him/her on it. Not sure if personal pics are allowed yet on such cards though. Give that a try.
edit on 0500000033322021-05-25T18:32:33-05:00323305pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No problem. Just claim HIPAA and if denied, sue them for all you can get.

That's US domestic tho, not sure about International.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

While I will neither validate not invalidate your sentiment. I would not recommend expressing such thoughts or ideas anywhere near or through any digital communications medium. Seriously. I mean, after all, I'm sure that kind of thinking is a terrible, unlawful and dishonest idea and that in thinking that way you are basically murdering your grandparents. You know. I mean, I'd never ever ever do something like that because I love my grandparents and I don't want to kill them.

(Wait, all of my grandparents are dead. Never mind.)

Anyway, be careful about making those kinds of thoughts documentable. Seriously.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Creepy

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Get vaccinated, dumbasses.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Funny, I view those running out to be experimental lab rats the dummies

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoser793
No problem. Just claim HIPAA and if denied, sue them for all you can get.

That's US domestic tho, not sure about International.

HIPAA only counts in health care situations. Not grocery stores.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Like the vast majority of people on Earth will say, “no”

And if that hurts your feelings (you scared little man, afraid simply because the media has TOLD you to be afraid), good.
edit on 25 5 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
thank you, that one works

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

Then you are clearly guilty of thoughtcrime. Please report to the nearest re-education center in order to have your thoughts purged. Until then, you will be considered a danger to society.

Remember, citizen:

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
FEAR IS SAFETY!

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I to am in the market for a counterfeit digital vax card for the future. Great minds and all all that. reply to: RussianSpy

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
So what big brained talking point on an experimental gene therapy drug got you to take the jab?
A vaccine is one thing, what you put in your body, by their definition is not a vaccine.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Troll
No second

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
the USA government / administration has every intention of making CoronaVirus an ongoing element of Policy Making Status

the proof is the start of a CV Coverage program being included in current Medicare Coverage
so a lifetime Vaxx Passport will be created soon enough... (the mark of beast ID is 3.5 yrs in future, at minimum)
edit on th31162203305926442021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

Funny, I view those using science as dummies.

ETA: Weird that?
edit on 5262021 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join