It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What About Other Vaccinations? Will You Get Those Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add this: I have not allowed a medical injection into my body in over 20 years. When I reached the age of consent, I declined any and all further injections. It has taken years and a significant amount of resources to get proper diagnoses for the issues I live with and I am far from finished with the process. I am not alone in this. There are many thousands like me.

I trust my immune system to take care of me. I take care of my body and the microlife living in and on it, and I trust that my body and the microlife will take care of me in turn. We are, after all, mutually dependent and require each other's services to co-exist. I will not deliberately and knowingly compromise my immune system by allowing unknown foreign compounds to be injected into a system which is already working as intended. If it ain't broke, don't fix it or inject poison into it for that matter.

It seems you have not educated yourself on some of the sordid details of vaccines over the years. I recommend you do so. Here is a starting point for you: cancer cells in Polio vaccines and the harm caused by this.

Again, hope you feel better.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Didn't you hear the news? COVID eradicated the flu. The flu got COVID this year.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It's comical how many adults screech about vaccines, especially regarding kids, but haven't had a booster in decades themselves. It's all about optics and virtue signaling.

If you want one, get one, but why care about whether others have one?

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I’ve never gotten the flu vaccine, and I will keep never getting the flu vaccine.

Guess what? I let my immune system do its job, and it does phenomenally, because I’ve had the flu twice in my life and I’m 46 and have lived in a metropolitan major city for the past 22 years, where I sit next to people, literally inches away from me, and we blow into instruments. So our saliva and (gasp!!!) breath is all right there inches from one another. I also teach, one on one, so I sit in a closet-sized space next to gross, dirty kids and we blow into instruments right next to one another. I even have to touch their instruments and their hands and their reeds. I repeat: I’ve never gotten the flu vaccine, and I’ve had the flu twice in my life. About 30 years apart.

My immune system gets lots of practice, like it’s supposed to. Yours is supposed to get lots of practice too. But since you are apparently afraid of everything, and will run to the medical industry for your health instead of taking care of it yourself, you’re gonna get sick a lot. Good luck to you.

Another thing: you’re an idiot if you think that people suspect they are going to turn gay or into a minority from these experimental gene therapies. That’s really, really stupid. What grade are you in?

You should know that what people (meaning respected virologists, immunologists, and doctors) fear will happen from these experimental drugs are things like heart attacks, blood clots, autoimmune disease, prion's disease, and ACE syndrome.

Why do they believe this? One, because it’s what happened to the animals in the trials. Two, because that is what is actually happening to many of you human test subjects who have lined up for these shots without thinking for yourselves. Three, because they have studied and practiced for years, have expertise, and can predict how the body is going to react. And guess what? They have been right. But the media is not allowing these side effects to be discussed. And they’ve done a phenomenal job of getting folks like you to have an aversion to questioning anything they say, even if there is actual evidence that they are lying.

Good luck. I hope you got a defective dose of the experimental drug and that it won’t work on you, because if it does, you’re gonna be in trouble down the road.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I've had a single flu shot for work one year, I have vaccinations that unless you travel to less developed nations most would never get. The key difference between all of those vaccinations and the Covid one is the lack of long term study. If another significantly deadlier virus comes around I'll be sheltering in place like I have been during Covid. During flu season I'll mask up, which is something I've been doing for years at this point.

Not sure what you're trying to prove here, some of us just want long term testing. I do the same thing with any medication, it's a risk vs reward situation nothing more. The lethality of this virus in my age group is very low, in fact lower than the reported percentage of adverse reactions to the vaccine, hence the risk is not worth the reward.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To be fair to the OP, I was talking to a youngster of about 25 a while back and he was in total disbelief that people only got a couple of vaccines back in the day and we chuckled when people started getting flu and chicken pox vaccines. People weren't dying in the streets and we didn't have ADD and tisms up the wazoo. Kids respected their elders and so on, but we are so much wiser today /s.

My grandfather lived to be 103. He went to the doctor for the first time (in his life) at 97 when he broke his hip. Just an anecdote, but people are not as frail and dependent as the government likes to make them believe.
edit on 25-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

(post by lordcomac removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

But that about the normal, regular yearly vaccines they offer for ordinary flu that happens each year?

1) Never had one.
2) No flu for the past year. Covid 19 ate it up , I reckon .

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What is wrong with people? Why is this such an issue for some. If you are vaccinated you supposedly will get less ill if you get Covid19, you don't have any immunity anymore that people without the "vaccine".

How are those who have had covid19 like me and got over it like most people and developed our own antibodies hurting any of you? We are not a danger to you why are you so worried about what I do with my body?

People with the "vaccination" on the other hand may well be a danger to us.

Like this crazy and sad story!

DID YOU GET YOURS QUESTION TRIGGERS VACCINE COVID-19 HYSTERIA REACTION
www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Couldn't care less about the flu vaccine, had the shot one year and somehow ended up sick for around 4-5 days whereas I never had such an issue prior. Then again a lot of sunlight and vitamin C goes a long ways I believe towards boosting ones immune system, works for me anyways. As for the approved vaccines that have been around for decades I see no problem. I do have a problem with a billionaire computer programmer and his crony who flip-flops on a weekly basis, telling me that they know how to keep me healthy more than I know myself and threatening freedoms in the process.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lets ask some of these people how they fee!
I could go on listing all day!
I have a good friend dead after the "vaccine" another with blood clots in the brain in the hospital 2 weeks after, another who is so ill she will probably die! That is just people I personally know!! I am hoping there will not be more of my Friends and loved ones gone by next year. NONE DIED OF COVID19!!

A beautiful young magazine model died immediately after the vaccine can't find that article ATM!

Stephanie Dubois Death – Obituary | Model Stephanie Dubois Dead – Passed Away
insideeko.com... ezftH3LbO28lI

Investigation underway after man died hours after getting COVID-19 vaccine
www.abc4.com...

Utah woman, 39, dies 4 days after 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine; autopsy ordered
local12.com...

Obituary: Kansas woman died after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine
www.kmbc.com...#

10 people die in Norway shortly after Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine shot: Report
www.thehindubusinessline.com...

CDC, coroner reviewing doctor’s death two weeks after vaccine
www.mercurynews.com...

A Chapel Hill woman who says her mother died of a stroke 48 hours after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
www.wral.com... 46/

Virginia woman dies shortly after Covid vaccination, though no link has been found
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The last time I got the Flu was in 1967. Never had a flu shot and never will. Why? Never had an experimental drug and would never agree to be someone's medical experiment. The current wave of brainwashing you have succumbed to is far more dangerous than any other kind of illness.

You must be a masochist to say such nonsense hoping to be abused for the pleasure you get from it?

Sigmund Fraud would have a field day with what you posted.

edit on 25-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

(post by FreeFalling removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Okay, so you won't get the Covid vaccine because you're afraid it will make you gay or a minority or steal your freedoms somehow. I get it. But that about the normal, regular yearly vaccines they offer for ordinary flu that happens each year? Are you going to avoid those, too? Just wondering. Because flu zips through the population fairly regularly and it's nasty and awful but there is generally no particular political agenda associated with it. And an easily accessible vaccine seems to keep the numbers fairly low.

So are you gonna just keep rolling those dice until a real super deadly flu pops up and then get the shot, or is it just going to be no vaccines at all from here on? Does that include antibiotics, too? Or are you just gonna ride out the sepsis because it's all part of a plot?

I'm sorry you feel that modern medicine is evil in some way, but it seems to actually keep some people healthy and possibly limit the spread of certain kinds of potentially harmful or lethal pathogens. IMHO

Are you setting the scene of a fantasy with your opening paragraph?
When does distrust of a Bill Gates injection equate to proven vaccinations that actually do what the label says?
You appear to have directed your OP at an individual and it is not apparent why you tangent onto antibiotics?

I don’t think you have an honest opinion, or if you do, it is not presented in this thread.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Nice sources, would love to see a pro vaxxers reply on that bombshell. a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
People weren't dying in the streets and we didn't have ADD and tisms up the wazoo.

I'm ancient with a great immune system and never get shots/never will. Last one was I was about 12 or so. Guess it gave me ADD... please don't diss on people's disabilities by implying it's fake or made up or a product of being oversensitive. Mine is pretty complete and debilitating. Frustrating as hell as I have a fair IQ.

I don't know if it was caused by vaccines I had as a kid or not but there are genetic patterns to ADHD/ADD and it's highly inheritable.

(post by HONROC removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join