It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to meet with Vladimir Putin on June 16th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Apparently Russian President Vladimir Putin will be meeting with American President Joe Biden in Geneva Switzerland relatively soon. I am rather interested in how it will all pan out but have a feeling it may be rather one-sided, I also am curious as to how the mediation will work and whether or not Corn Pop will take over such a roll but we shall see. Still, it's Biden's first trip overseas as President as apparently he is leaving his bunker, I mean the White House to show himself in public again. I am very excited to witness this and hope everyone else is as well! June 16th will be a glorious day for America and God bless the USA and it's allies.

I very much wish to hear about the possibility of Russia invading Ukraine and whether or not the United States of America will take part of such arises as the latter country is equally aggressive as the former but I doubt such will be discussed, we could learn about Putin's favorite Ice cream though as we already know of Biden's favorite which is Breyers vanilla variety but what do you all think will be debated/discussed as I believe the original intention was a debate but c'mon man.

www.washingtonpost.com...

edit on 25-5-2021 by RussianSpy because: forgot to separate the post into paragraphs, oh the sin.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

I think Biden will say, "Look, fat!" and then challenge him to some push-ups. He will get off of his bear and it will be a glorious contest!

I do wonder if Kamala will tag along on the trip, as I read somewhere she is in on all of his important meetings and has, herself, met with or called many foreign heads-of-state without him.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

C’mon man...the Washington Piss?
But anyway, I don’t have any good feelings about that meeting just because Biden is a weak, mumbling turd circling the bowl.
Maybe Commie-La should take that meeting?
Putin won’t like being laughed at after every sentence out of her stupid mouth.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hope Greasy Joe is wearing his "Depends" .
(Maybe 2 or 3)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

God help us. At least Putin knows that Biden is an absolute piece of sh!t and hopefully doesn’t hold it against we regular Americans who don’t want this illegitimate illegal potato in the White House.

Remember when Putin asked Biden to debate him on live TV? He knows.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
I know the source is manufactured but the upcoming event seems rather to the point so I don't think we need any grains of salt to be taken on this one. At least I figured as much haha.

I am really anticipating this one, thought it was a nothing burger whenPutin asked for this yet it actually happened which is nice, didn't expect Biden to agree.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Biden and Putin are both old men. Rumour of the health of both men persists. Putin is said to have a worsening neurological condition, is forgetful, gets easily confused and rambles alot.

Two rambling old men. Sounds like my local pub on a Monday night.
edit on 25/5/2021 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

So according to what your inferring we will have two dementia patients arguing with each other and giving the MSM a booster shot in ratings? If so that sounds fun too and I'm not complaining either way honestly.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Joe may ask Vlad for some Russian hookers to pee on.

Just a hunch.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Full on R Kelly mode, niceeeee........ It'd be like Deja Vu from Epstein island for him lol.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

"Discussing politics with Sippycup Joe is like playing chess with pigeon.

He will knock over pieces, take dump on the board then strut around like he won contest. "

- Vladimir Putin

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

My prediction is that Biden will give Alaska to Putin in exchange for Putin not to give him any more purple-nurpples.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I cannot believe that a French man visiting Kiev went back home and told his colleagues he discovered something and didn’t say he discovered the most beautiful women in the world. That’s my observation. - Joe Biden

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Whatever takes place between them...it'll be a train wreck.
Edited from transcript will be the part where Joe asks Vlad if he is really Count Chocula.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Biden is an expert when it comes to cereal as he defeated corn pop via intimidation, he is not to be underestimated against Count Chocula. Then again, Count Chocula is the superior cereal so it could be quite the spectacle I can imagine if the two duked it out verbally. I wander if Frankenberry will moderate it but then again that'd be biased so I'm sure it'd be Chris Wallace lol. Oh lord, sorry couldn't help but milk it haha!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

Biden is an expert when it comes to cereal as he defeated corn pop via intimidation, he is not to be underestimated against Count Chocula. Then again, Count Chocula is the superior cereal so it could be quite the spectacle I can imagine if the two duked it out verbally. I wander if Frankenberry will moderate it but then again that'd be biased so I'm sure it'd be Chris Wallace lol. Oh lord, sorry couldn't help but milk it haha!

coming from a Russian Spy.....that made me chuckle all the way to the cows udder......lol

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Biden and Putin are both old men. Rumour of the health of both men persists. Putin is said to have a worsening neurological condition, is forgetful, gets easily confused and rambles alot.

Two rambling old men. Sounds like my local pub on a Monday night.

So we have two demented old creeps who we have given the big red button to launch 95% of the worlds nuclear warheads.
What a fantastic achievement humans!
Well done.

edit on 25/5/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Watch closely for Red Herrings and Tangents galore 😃

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Gotta' love the human race, makes me wish I was another species, I'm feeling Martian microbial lifeform vibes, hell I'd take being a Martian fungi just to get off this rapidly degrading planet full of imbeciles who can't even manage to rub two brain cells together and form a coherent thought on their lonesome.

But I digress, hopefully people are able to witness the forest for the trees on this televised broadcast at least. I am not expecting such to occur but hey, you never know right? Plus, there are many topics I wish to hear about regarding the meeting and it will hopefully be unscripted on both sides, people need
some more disclosure and clarification as to what the Biden administration actually stands for. Also, what they intend to accomplish or oppose as we have heard very little from them other than from his proxy Jen Psaki. I see flip-flopping on a constant basis and it honestly boggles the mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join