It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs What If We Are Not Even Seeing Them?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think this is a possibility. Some of our visitors may be hundred, thousands, or more years ahead of us, and drive cloaked vehicles.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm speculating that during certain flight modes for alien starships --- that occasionally visit our planet from another star system (via with technology that has the capability of superluminal speeds), are outfitted with electrified plasma contained mini-magnetospheres; that surround the starship --- Thusly protecting both the starship and crew...from cluttered landing zones, deadly cosmic rays, laser beams, nuclear weapons, missile and artillery fire. Plus...the capability to go completely radar stealthy, along with the ability to absorb sound waves; that make the starship completely silent running, while in atmospheric flight mode --- Not to mention the mini-magnetosphere having anti-gravitational possibilities. And the plasma contained...also being a threat potential as a weapon of mass destruction.

For example:

www.academic.oup.com...

edit on 26-5-2021 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 26-5-2021 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 26-5-2021 by Erno86 because: deleted an added a word

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Essentially your OP is saying UFOs are swamp gas....

What people seem to be saying in this thread and elsewhere that UFOs are 4th dimensional structured craft? There's been threads on the blue prints of UFOs and the stories from Bob Lazar, so all that now is bunk? Because those were 3-D structured craft.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

No totally not. I'm saying we're only seeing something that looks like 'swamp gas' but not what's behind it.

But Bob Lazar is for sure a con, disinformation or private, but yes bunk.
Imho
edit on 26-5-2021 by Peeple because: add

edit on 26-5-2021 by Peeple because: so many is

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Thank you. Might be that when we're seeing them it's not on purpose but lucky circumstances.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

I think this is a possibility. Some of our visitors may be hundred, thousands, or more years ahead of us, and drive cloaked vehicles.

I saw a YouTube video way back about 12 to 15 years ago, take by a man of an object close to his house. The object was quite large, and it looked like it was just hanging in the sky. It was about the size of a building, but you could only see it from a certain angle. As he walked around it and under it, you could not see it, except for when the sunlight hit it from just the right angle.

I have not been able to find that video for years. I still wonder about it though.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think we're approaching it all wrong. We should focus on disturbances in the force

I mean electromagnetic signatures. Not visual, like photos and vids and eyeballs

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think we're approaching it all wrong. We should focus on disturbances in the force

I mean electromagnetic signatures. Not visual, like photos and vids and eyeballs

Like possibly looking for neutron radiation signatures in the sky --- Since neutron radiation is a result of fusion plasma generation.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

That's for my taste already limiting it to much to one hypothesis.
I'd keep it more general for now

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No totally not. I'm saying we're only seeing something that looks like 'swamp gas' but not what's behind it.

But Bob Lazar is for sure a con, disinformation or private, but yes bunk.
Imho

That's why I used the word essentially... but I get what you are saying now. Some sort of worm hole?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That's probably only likely as metaphor because of all the movement... on the other hand ... like an endoscope maybe?

I just started thinking about it. Sorry

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: data5091

I saw a YouTube video way back about 12 to 15 years ago, take by a man of an object close to his house. The object was quite large, and it looked like it was just hanging in the sky. It was about the size of a building, but you could only see it from a certain angle. As he walked around it and under it, you could not see it, except for when the sunlight hit it from just the right angle.

I have not been able to find that video for years. I still wonder about it though.

Will ask around about that one.

Do remember Ted Phillips describing something similar in Marley Woods.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If you accept the theory about higher dimensional beings you might as well just accept aliens don't exist. It's the equivalent of 'god exists beyond our comprehension' argument. Whether it's true or not would be irrelevant, because you will never comprehend what you see and will never understand the outcome, so it's pointless to prove or disprove.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: iknowyou

Well no. It's just another discussion we need to have to define 'real'. There are a few things we only know are out there by the effects they're having on their surroundings.

But personally I can't say I'd be sad if we got rid of aliens and God because they're both loaded with expectations and lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join