It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Square Remembrance starts off with a BANG..and a wake up call

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You're in no way wrong.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

So are you saying our foreign embassies don't represent us?

They're suppose to fly the American flag-The stars and stripes that represent immmigrants from every country that immigrated here and their offspring.

Not communist front groups.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Looking at you Minneapolis

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
May 25, 2021... George Floyd- 1 Year Sober! Way to go, George, way to go!

I fear that giving your post a star might be my ticket to Hell.

Starred his and yours.

Soooo, let's carpool.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Looking at you Minneapolis

Recently, everyone in NW Louisiana has been questioning Shreveport about why their crime rate has soared to a 150% increase this year in homicide alone, but nobody wants to bring up all the democrat leadership. That's the common denominator in all of these crime riddled third world cities.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The irony is so thick you could cut it with a crack pipe.

Random violence, unsafe streets, I guess no one saw this coming.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Don't really get why 'BLM' has a flag anyway.

Wonder when they'll start saying a pledge of alliegance to it.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Don't really get why 'BLM' has a flag anyway.

Wonder when they'll start saying a pledge of alliegance to it.

They'll just demand you take a knee.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
If I was in the police dept I'll be damned if I respond to any calls for assistance at the memorial

They don't its a cop-free zone the mayor told them to stay out of the area. The police are willing to meet you outside the zone however if you need their assistance. You just better be able to make it to the police I guess.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Technically they are on American soil but
....but...but...but.

So are you saying our foreign embassies don't represent us? Because this is what the OP is saying when he says they are us. He is saying they represent us as a country. SMFH bro sheesh

Calm down there, i got it wrong ok?
I got it backwards i read it wrong.

See where i said technically they are on American soil?

Thats wrong, calm yourself down

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I do not celebrate drug addicts, but I do feel sorry for anybody that lose its life for no real reason, that goes for all people and all races.

Now peaceful protest for some groups means burn, destroy, kill and yes guns are allow, you know because is the new normal so antifa and BLM approve of that.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I don’t know why anyone would want to be near a place with rage potential and no police.

Derek Chauvin is a psycho who probably needed to be sent for a psychiatric check much earlier.

The reality: Police are people too with families. There are going to be some who need reassignments or mandatory retraining.

Police also have an awfully tough job, psychologically, physically, and the hours can be grueling. Just imagine getting a call to a known gang territory with shots fired.

How would you go in? With fear or singing Country Roads.

The gang culture is ruining our country, our kids, and now the officers who take an oath to protect and serve. Violence is too prevalent nowadays.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The stars and stripes that represent immmigrants from every country that immigrated here and their offspring.

Not exactly.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

(post by Broncolious removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I’ll be celebrating

So will George ‘piece of sh#t’ Floyd’s victims

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Broncolious

The fact black people are more human than caucasians??? Explain

Wolves are way smarter than any dog.

You are comparing a Ferrari to a big wheel.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Alien Abduct

So are you saying our foreign embassies don't represent us?

They're suppose to fly the American flag-The stars and stripes that represent immmigrants from every country that immigrated here and their offspring.

Not communist front groups.

Absolutely, I agree with you 100 percent.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Dogs were bred to handle specific tasks to say a wolf is smarter just depends on what your measuring and which breed is best at it. For example, dogs can read social cues from humans far better than wolves. A dog knows if your nervous or excited so in any experiment that has human interaction the dog can easily win. If you want to talk speed there are dogs that will leave a wolf in the dust greyhounds come to mind. If you want power kangas will kill a wolf that's what they were bred to do. They will actually break the wolf's back instead of getting in a biting match. They use force like being tackled to win the fight. Are they smarter than wolves well in fighting yes.

There is always a dog that can do things better than a wolf so I'm not sure about the intelligence thing. Now when it comes to survival wolf wins hands down it will do what it needs to get food where a dog will take human companionship even over food. It values humans and that is their method for survival. This is why a dog will defend its owner to the death.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Dogs were bred to handle specific tasks to say a wolf is smarter just depends on what your measuring and which breed is best at it. For example, dogs can read social cues from humans far better than wolves. A dog knows if your nervous or excited so in any experiment that has human interaction the dog can easily win. If you want to talk speed there are dogs that will leave a wolf in the dust greyhounds come to mind. If you want power kangas will kill a wolf that's what they were bred to do. They will actually break the wolf's back instead of getting in a biting match. They use force like being tackled to win the fight. Are they smarter than wolves well in fighting yes.

There is always a dog that can do things better than a wolf so I'm not sure about the intelligence thing. Now when it comes to survival wolf wins hands down it will do what it needs to get food where a dog will take human companionship even over food. It values humans and that is their method for survival. This is why a dog will defend its owner to the death.

We dont live in the wilderness anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join