It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Faces Consequences For It's Soft On Crime Choices.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And yet people call Islamic countries "barbaric" for rightfully cutting the hands off of thieves..

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peachi
And yet people call Islamic countries "barbaric" for rightfully cutting the hands off of thieves..

Wish we could do that to all the filthy crooked animals that infest this country.

posted on May, 28 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There's a little store two blocks down from where I live that is also across from a check cashing joint and a bus stop is right out front. Not unusual to see people drinking under the tree right next to the bus shelter. Saw one guy once sprawled out in front of their sign passed out one summer.
They also have actual guard rails (three high) in front of the doors, and when you go in, NOTHING is accessible (I made the mistake of going behind the plastic curtain only to have an employee shoo me back out). You literally tell the clerk what you want and they get it for you.
It's in the middle of the hood and I've never heard it called "racist" lol. That's really the only way to do it - if you're familiar with such stores or even the local liquor joint, everything but soda and some snacks is behind the long wall of Plexiglas.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well of course they are. SF and most parts of California are a total disaster thanks to years of democrat rule.

Their gang culture is out of control
Their gang violence is out of control
Their drug culture is out of control
Their drug violence is out of control

Gang culture and drug culture kills innocent people. It further harms innocent people by driving productive members of society (individuals and businesses) out of the community/state, and into the arms of safer + more productive states, say Texas.

This is why CA + NY are astonishingly losing population.
edit on 5/29/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peachi

Indeed

They aren't totally wrong, anyhow. We would do well adopting a few of these longstanding Islamic practices.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Side-Bar do some deep research on this fella .....

Chesa Boudin

Whoa! Both of his birth parents, both adoptive parents, a grandfather and a great-great-grand uncle were all radicals with a capital R: either Weather Underground, Students for a Democratic Society, left-wing acivists and/or Marxist. And idiot San Franciscans actually elected this freak. What could possibly go wrong? They deserve everything that happens to them, just like the citizens of Portland who voted for their mayor. It'll be interesting to see if voters return these fools to office.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

They will never get a Whole Foods now.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hate Walgreens! I have bought enough totally useless stuff from them that I won't go near it. I would join a protest against the THREE chain stores nearby. If it got the police involved all the better, with the local media there too, exposing this creepy store for what it is. I would like to see all avarice corporations disappear.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join