It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How safe is COVID Safe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
As with the rest of the world, the political fallout from Covid is intense. Here is South Australia there is increasing pressure to enforce COVID Safe check ins every time someone enters a business premises. Business owners are forced to do safety plans, have a QR code on the door, sign in sheets and some antimicrobial solution available. Recently the police have been cracking down with $5 0000 fines for businesses and $1 000 fines for individuals that do not comply.

Thankfully in Adelaide we have avoided the mask mandates affecting other places. While writing this thread heard that lock downs are back on in Melbourne with in home mask mandates as a few people have tested positive to covid. It is a common side effect of getting the covid injections as they roll out.

When it comes to forcing people to disclose their details as they move around, it is creating conflicts with the current Federal Legislation:

- Privacy Amendment Act 2020, Section 94H
- Surveillance Devices Act 2016, Section 7
- Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia, Section 51, 23A & 109

For those business that refuse service because someone is not wearing a mask:

- Disability Discrimination Act 1992, Section 6 & 4
- Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act, Part 2, Section 8.

If I honestly believed we are facing some horrendous untreatable pandemic I would be open to supplying my details as I move around. With the Australian Therapeutics and Drug Administration banning doctors from prescribing HCQ and Ivermectin for Covid conditions, I am at a loss of the criminal duplicity going on. Why is the government banning a proven safe and effective treatments for such a killer disease? I do not understand. For more details on my position:

c19study.com

So what is really going and what risks are there with the COVID Safe data? The New South Wales government done an audit on their data privacy and the results are troubling as a rushed program was put together with legacy software among a system with chronic issues:

Service NSW's handling of personal information

With Facebooks reputation of grabbing all the data is can, medical and banking records even if you do not have an account with them, I don't see them deleting this data if they got their hands on it. What about groups like KPMG, the accountants of big and small business? If they happened to get a copy of all the movements amongst business, what kind of competitive advantage could that give their favorite customers? With a lot of small business getting a hard time through these lock downs, big business does have the resources to take advantage of the COVID Safe data through targeted marketing campaigns.

Then what if it not just business, but military that wants this data as well? Dissect the social networks in a community, who spends lunch with who and stuff. Then with a small targeted campaign on a few influential people, sit back and let the chaos do its job?

I don't know exactly who and why would want to breach the COVID Safe data, but in this information age I do see a premium on such information. Does make stalking someone easier. With so many people becoming complacent and conditioned to signing in everywhere they go what dangers does this future hold?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Things are not looking good for those that rebel. And I thought the Biden admin was the " obey Admin " of the century

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Covid is the best excuse to strip citizens from any rights they may have in any given country, due to Americas laws and been a country of many states that works independent as republics is been harder to enforce much.

But other countries need to be careful, covid is a big lie, is interesting that when most of the world is relaxing about covid you country is looking for ways to enforce restrictions.

BTW covid is not the killing by the millions virus that was predicted to be.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Things are not looking good for those that rebel.

I guess they eventually got Ned Kelly after a cop raped his sister. He did take a lot of them down before they finally got that rope around his neck.

As for those dealing with the covid fines, have been hearing people having success that take it to court. Sarine Teffaha is one doing a great job on these issues. The courts have recently suspended her legal license due to her work in the family courts, the legal battles go on as the public support builds.

March for Serene Teffaha, Full Event Flagstaff Gardens

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'd say not very safe at all, it can never be a good thing to give up all your comings and goings to anyone let alone the government for scutinisation.

Facebook and the like sure did a great job of priming the gullible to offer up all aspects of their lives.

The government now knows through data collection- who you are, who your friends are, where you shop, where you eat, where you work, etc,etc, etc.............if infact your to stupid to see past your nose.

We may not yet know why, but we sense it's not right so why do most fools comply.

Until I know more with some degree of certainty I will continue my cat and mouse evasive tactics that so far is serving me well.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Until I know more with some degree of certainty I will continue my cat and mouse evasive tactics that so far is serving me well.

Do you think your anonymity is maintained when posting on ATS?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Do you think your anonymity is maintained when posting on ATS?

Yes I do.

Further explanation is on a need to know basis.

But regardless if I did somehow find myself with a target on my back big enough to be sought with ernest then so be it as they may (that's may) find me but I kneel before noone and I'm more interested in where I'm going post this life than where I'm going in this life.

I will give the system what I always have and that's contempt...nothing will change that ever.

I will die on my feet before I even contemplate living on my knees.

You can take that to the bank.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So a country whose population voluntarily gave up their firearms became subjects of their government when things got mildly uncomfortable? If only something like that would have happened in history to warn them that it happens...

Every.
Single.
Time.

Full stop. End of story. Give up your sovereignty and you are no longer a sovereign nation.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Keep all this in mind and wait for the next election and vote in who you want to roll back these draconian measures. It can be done. Stop voting in the same crooks.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

This whole charade is all about making us accept the control passports. All of this is deliberately an inconvenience to everyone so that we will just say hell with it and accept defeat.
The sad part is that majority will blindly accept as it’s for the greater good. Not realising all along what the slow end game is. As someone else has highlighted we have up our arms all to easy under another false flag event. These treasonous criminals play the long game and they play it well. They use their power and influence to their advantage and can quickly change their tune when needed. Look at the current narrative being dropped to the mainstream that perhaps it was a lab leak after all. Even though the WHO report said it was definitely not.
Another snap lockdown over less than a dozen cases, masks mandated yet again, told who and when you can visit, instructed to take experimental medicines.
I feel bad for my children as hard as I will fight this. I resent that my parents allowed this. I will not give up.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

With the way the Liberal and Labor parties dominate the political landscape it is a tough job for any new representatives to enter, a few have. Overall, the Liberal states done a little bit better than the Labor states when it comes to lock downs, they are both pushed around by big pHARMa.

There are some smaller parties around that I am looking at and supporting. There are some dominion voting issues around, preferential voting is unconstitutional and helps the establishment stay in power.

One practical thing I have done with this information gathering creep is close My Health Record account. This is a national database used to share medical information. This program does seam like a good idea, can help if you turn up unconscious in an emergency ward one day. I guess it also has a dark side as the push for a vaccination passport continues. I am not really interested in going to the land of the vaccinated, so pulling out of this program is a start.

In deleting this account the staff where helpful and a pretty easy process. They did ask why I wanted to delete my records, told them it was due to the criminal actions of the TGA by suppressing covid treatments. I don't trust the government to handle this information responsibly when acting this way.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

May we all be resolute to be those who die free men and women on our feet than serve one moment to those who want us on our knees, begging for the table scraps.

The whole "all it takes for evil to win is good people doing nothing" thing comes to mind. Our forefathers didnt protest peacefully and try to make nice. They kicked the limey brits off the continent. And not nicely.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join