It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Laureate Says “No Chance of Survival” For Vaccine Takers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: JosephWHammon

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Phirun
a reply to: ketsuko

> COVID failed to live up to the hype

It wasn't intended to. COVID isn't the bioweapon: the VACCINE is. First up, the Vaccinated, once so infected, immediately start shedding spike proteins. The VACCINE is even more infectious than the virus. And the purpose of the vaccine is to create ADE: once you're Vaccinated, your immune system is hyper-sensitized, so that what is merely a seasonal flu for the Unvaccinated becomes a severe illness, possibly fatal, for the Vaccinated.

And as new and more efficacious COVID variants are released, The Vaccinated will CERTAINLY die from them.

While the Unvaccinated keep well away from them! One point five metres? I keep at least FIVE metres away from the Vaccinated

No they dont its impossible because shedding can occur with certain vaccines but they have to use the live virus. Since none of the corona vaccines do it cant happen. None of the vaccines approved can possibly affect an unvaccinated individual.

The only way for vaccine shedding to happen is from a live-attenuated vaccine, which means the COVID-19 vaccine would have to contain a live and weakened version of the virus. Let's say theoretically you did shed the spike protein The protein would die coming in contact with air and even if someone inhaled it cant infect them. This isn't a virus only 1 very small part of one that's why it cant survive on its own. Be like you cutting off your hand and expecting it to do something. Without the rest of your body, a hand is useless and cant survive.

Keep in mind a virus is simply a mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles, not much different from what they inject into you with mRNA vaccine. It is also possible, with sufficiently many injections into sufficiently many people, some of these mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles could mutate into viruses that inject cells.

I'll keep that in mind. Then I'll just remind myself that it's complete bollox.

Keep in mind where viruses came from in the first place. DNA -> mRNA -> protein. That's how cells work. Everything has errors. Some of the mRNA must have mutated into viruses. Injection mRNA into people in sufficient numbers will created viruses from these injected mRNA.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It wasn't intended to. COVID isn't the bioweapon: the VACCINE is. First up, the Vaccinated, once so infected, immediately start shedding spike proteins. The VACCINE is even more infectious than the virus. And the purpose of the vaccine is to create ADE: once you're Vaccinated, your immune system is hyper-sensitized, so that what is merely a seasonal flu for the Unvaccinated becomes a severe illness, possibly fatal, for the Vaccinated.

And as new and more efficacious COVID variants are released, The Vaccinated will CERTAINLY die from them.

While the Unvaccinated keep well away from them! One point five metres? I keep at least FIVE metres away from the Vaccinated

No they dont its impossible because shedding can occur with certain vaccines but they have to use the live virus. Since none of the corona vaccines do it cant happen. None of the vaccines approved can possibly affect an unvaccinated individual.

The only way for vaccine shedding to happen is from a live-attenuated vaccine, which means the COVID-19 vaccine would have to contain a live and weakened version of the virus. Let's say theoretically you did shed the spike protein The protein would die coming in contact with air and even if someone inhaled it cant infect them. This isn't a virus only 1 very small part of one that's why it cant survive on its own. Be like you cutting off your hand and expecting it to do something. Without the rest of your body, a hand is useless and cant survive.

Keep in mind a virus is simply a mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles, not much different from what they inject into you with mRNA vaccine. It is also possible, with sufficiently many injections into sufficiently many people, some of these mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles could mutate into viruses that inject cells.

Keep in mind where viruses came from in the first place. DNA -> mRNA -> protein. That's how cells work. Everything has errors. Some of the mRNA must have mutated into viruses. Injection mRNA into people in sufficient numbers will created viruses from these injected mRNA.

Really?

If you say so.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephWHammon

Another thing that can go wrong. The protein is similar to some of the other proteins in the organs in your body. So your immune system attacks your own tissues causing organs to liquefy.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Magnetic Crystals in Vaccines Confirmed .

banned.video...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If someone shows a magnet sticking to a glass vial of vax..I'll believe you..lol

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
OP. We can only hope!

I'm not sure how it's spelled. But "Laureate", or something that sounded like that. Is what I grew up with, roping animals and such. .. I never had to spell it,.. we just did it.

I did work for a guy named Nobel. I wasn't impressed.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

i totally agree, but i think COVID was a bioweapon as well. They had to make something that spreads easily, blow it up in the media, scare the # out everyone, shut everything down, then try to enforce mandatory vaccinations, which are also a bioweapon that we haven't even seen the beginning of yet. The people who immediately died (1 day - one month) were not supposed to. The weapon wasn't supposed to act that fast.

This is a multiple stage attack on humanity.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Try harder.

I'll leave that to you.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

That is literally the complete opposite of reality.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: JosephWHammon

Another thing that can go wrong. The protein is similar to some of the other proteins in the organs in your body. So your immune system attacks your own tissues causing organs to liquefy.

That's literally the opposite of what would happen.

If the protein were similar then your body would ignore it totally and Not attack it because it wouldn't recognize it as being a threat. It would think that it was supposed to be there.

If a BLM protester were to dress up as a republican and were to sneak into a Trump rally it wouldn't cause Trump supporter to kill each other because they thought that everyone else was BLM.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

The OP is wrong again...this will be another thread that will not stand the test of time.

What is incredible is how many folds will blindly believe anything that strokes their confirmation bias.

We have a vaccine with about a 0.0001% chance of serious side effects that the OP and others are fear mongering about, yet they are not concerned about a virus that has a 15-20% chance of serious side effects and a 1-2% chance of death....

In the US, COVID has killed almost 2 per 1,000 people, yet you are promoting fear of a vaccine that has less than a 1 in 10 million chance of death?
edit on 5-6-2021 by jrod because: G

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

While I agree with most of your premise, you are speaking out of turn about the vaccine.

We have no idea what the long term effects will be. It is already more deadly, in its first 6 months, than every single vaccine given since 1990.

Your stats, I'm assuming are based on confirmed cases. Which makes them invalid. See, we know each and every time we infect someone with the vaccine. What we don't know is how many people got covid. So comparing the stats of side effects/deaths of the vaccine with the stats of side effects/deaths from confirmed cases is not a valid comparison.

Furthermore, we know that many deaths have been caused by the politicians and the medical community. Early intubations were killing people. Nursing home policies in liberal states were killing people. The suppression of HCQ killed people.

On top of that, therapeutics have gotten better at keeping you alive and minimizing side effects, so the fatality rate of covid today is far lower than it was. So using an overall fatality rate doesn't really apply to the current situation.

With that out of the way, I think you're generally right. The vaccine is likely safer than having covid (but there's no guarantee anyone gets covid, like there is with choosing to get the vaccine). And I don't think the vaccine is a death sentence for people who got it.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Zero Covid deaths announced today here in UK, thanks to vaccines.

Well, that sounds like a cheap ad!

And look how the UK media whipped that up into a chest-beating frenzy of ultimate Hope & Freedom... until the subsequent massive increase in infection rates for 4 days running, with an increased death rate, too - ie some 50+ or so (250 as an American parallel) since your 'zero' post. And hospital beds are gradually filling up, albeit slowly at present. But we've been here before.

And of course all this is before the three-four week lag between sudden massive infection rates and potential hospitalisation is taken into account. Again, we've been here before in August/early Sept 2020 in terms of low mortality amidst similar levels of infection. We had no vaccines then, but we also didn't quite have such a fast leap in cases as seen this week.

So was the Zero death figure this week thanks to the vaccines? We don't know. Naturally the government hopes so, but hope has bitten us on the ass far too many times in the last 16 months.

Basically, the most important question of all is: do the vaccines actually work sufficiently and SAFELY during a real variant Wave? That question will be answered in about two weeks. Once and for all. And the world will be watching us, considering we are the greatest host to the Indian/Delta variant outside of India itself and have such a wide vaccination uptake.

I haven't taken the vaccine yet (taking precautions in the meantime) because how it reacts to a potent variant during a genuine Wave of infections has been my biggest question/concern since this all began. If that goes well, I'll probably be fluttering my eyelids at these unashamedly "unapproved" (how many people actually read the safety booklet?) vaccines with a bit more trust, albeit through gritted teeth since a very close friend is still suffering terribly from his Pfizer shot 6 weeks later and now diagnosed as Bi-Polar - casually considered one of the "unlucky ones".

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
How to make Pine Needle Tea for Vaccine Antidote [mirrored]

The comments on that vid are very funny. Did you read them?

Snake Oil works fine, too. Apparently.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

i totally agree, but i think COVID was a bioweapon as well. They had to make something that spreads easily, blow it up in the media, scare the # out everyone, shut everything down, then try to enforce mandatory vaccinations, which are also a bioweapon that we haven't even seen the beginning of yet. The people who immediately died (1 day - one month) were not supposed to. The weapon wasn't supposed to act that fast.

This is a multiple stage attack on humanity.

Yeah. Those who died were mostly suffering from an overreaction by their own immune system.

Not unlike what happens when a person who's allergic to bee stings get stung by a bee, except an epinepherine shot can't get you through it. (They ended up on inhalers instead.)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join