It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Laureate Says “No Chance of Survival” For Vaccine Takers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i don't suppose many of youse are familiar with this Event :

Thalidomide scandal - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the use of thalidomide in women some of which were pregnant or got pregnant after in 46 countries resulted in the "biggest man‐made medical disaster ever", resulting in more than 10,000 children born with a range of severe deformities, such as phocomelia, as well as thousands of miscarriages. Thalidomide was introduced in 1956 and was aggressively marketed…

60 some years later bizarre science strikes again with the Corona-virus pathogen/virus/platform

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You're on a conspiracy website. If you don't like it.......

That goes for you too, what kind of people are on a site like this? those who believe, and those who don't. Everyone is welcome here

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Vaccinated and having a blast! Feeling fantastic, exercising, walking, swimming, rock hounding. Fixing to take a beach vacation For the 1st time in years, I think I can walk the beach!

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

i don't suppose many of youse are familiar with this Event :

Thalidomide scandal - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

In the late 1950s and early 1960s, the use of thalidomide in women some of which were pregnant or got pregnant after in 46 countries resulted in the "biggest man‐made medical disaster ever", resulting in more than 10,000 children born with a range of severe deformities, such as phocomelia, as well as thousands of miscarriages. Thalidomide was introduced in 1956 and was aggressively marketed…

60 some years later bizarre science strikes again with the Corona-virus pathogen/virus/platform

I'd hope that we have made drastic medical advances since then. Not that issues, accidents, or complete negligence can't happen but, working in Healthcare, I have many people that I trust and I will still proceed with caution but I 100% trust their expertise.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You're on a conspiracy website. If you don't like it.......

Doesn't mean I can't call BS when I see it. Or should I just take my brain out and believe everything I read on here?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I do have a grip on reality Old Carpy. Perhaps you should consider following your own advice?

Reality is that a strong immune system can defeat covid. Curamin is effective against African Sleeping Sickness, and may very well be helpful for a strong immune system like mine.

Do you buy into every official narrative that comes down the pike? It appears so.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I do have a grip on reality Old Carpy. Perhaps you should consider following your own advice?

Reality is that a strong immune system can defeat covid. Curamin is effective against African Sleeping Sickness, and may very well be helpful for a strong immune system like mine.

Do you buy into every official narrative that comes down the pike? It appears so.

Do you buy into every bonkers woo woo that comes down the pike?

It appears so.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No, but I know the difference between a snake oil salesman and a physician. How about you?

Your posts suggest you do no.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Your posts suggest the exact opposite. I trust physicians and science but it's you that prefers snake oil salesmen on the internet to medical science and think you know better.

Am having my 2nd AZ jab tomorrow.

I'll let you know if I survive or turn into a Bill Gates zombie.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You are such a good subject!!!

Likely you will get some sort of commendation from the White House for doing WTF you're told to do.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

You are such a good subject!!!

Likely you will get some sort of commendation from the White House for doing WTF you're told to do.

Doubt it. I'm a Brit but never mind, eh?

Remove those blinkers and lose your false presumptions, sunshine.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ah, well then perhaps the Queen will knight you for your submissive behavior?

Loyal and obedient subjects are often given commendations for asking no questions.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Oh yeah. My knighthood is practically guaranteed.

Bit of advice. If you find yourself in a hole - stop digging.

Are you for real?

FFS.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Your posts suggest the exact opposite. I trust physicians and science but it's you that prefers snake oil salesmen on the internet to medical science and think you know better.

Am having my 2nd AZ jab tomorrow.

I'll let you know if I survive or turn into a Bill Gates zombie.

How will we know the difference?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My sides! You obviously consider yourself a wit. Personally, I think you are only half right.

edit on 26-5-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I can see egg in the face of someone. Will it be soon or somewhat down the line?

Anyhow my personal opinion is that there is more to all of this than we are seeing. There is something else going on, but I’m not sure what. The huge take up of experimental vaccines is strange to me, when set against a virus that appears not to be too deadly. The willingness of the masses to endure lockdowns is, again, interesting. What is it all for?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
I can see egg in the face of someone. Will it be soon or somewhat down the line?

Anyhow my personal opinion is that there is more to all of this than we are seeing. There is something else going on, but I’m not sure what. The huge take up of experimental vaccines is strange to me, when set against a virus that appears not to be too deadly. The willingness of the masses to endure lockdowns is, again, interesting. What is it all for?

Remind me, how many are dead worldwide from this not too deadly virus?

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Well I know 3 people and I think they would have thought it was deadly because I went to their funeral. Weird how people deny the virus completely but will believe some weird conspiracy theory or flat earth. The Virus is real to say it's not real is just stupid.
edit on 5/26/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ditto. But you and I are not "woke". Unlike some on here.

Have to go now - receiving my Orders from the Queen...

🍺🧐🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🍄🍄🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🦡🐍🐍🦡🦡🦡🦡etc.
Sorry, Google the badger song.
👀😉

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
About 3.5 million so far, or less than a 5th of those who die from heart disease per year. You may wish to apply some critical thinking old bean. The virus is infectious, yes, and spreads quickly. Therefore it impacts a lot of people, but the mortality rate is very low, looking like less than 1% overall. I would class that as NOT very deadly. You’re mileage may vary.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join