It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Laureate Says “No Chance of Survival” For Vaccine Takers

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Yes, I hold two degrees. One in pol sci, one in marketing. I also have nearly enough credits for two more degrees (which if completed I would have four total) those two would be in Econ and Legal studies (it's a precursor to law school). I then contemplated getting my MBA but decided it wasn't worth it.

So you are a professional college student...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You and Biden. I hope you're both telling the truth. Just curious. Why did you get the VAXXX?

Because I'm not a gullible idiot who falls for a load of absolute bollox?

Zero Covid deaths announced today here in UK, thanks to vaccines.

So you took the jab to try and prove you weren't an idiot. That's an idiotic thing to do. Especially when theirs almost no chance of dying from the disease.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
welp here's an email To fauci saying how they created the covid bioweapon...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You and Biden. I hope you're both telling the truth. Just curious. Why did you get the VAXXX?

So you took the jab to try and prove you weren't an idiot. That's an idiotic thing to do. Especially when theirs almost no chance of dying from the disease.

How many dead in the US? Worldwide?

And I'm the idiot?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I took the jab to "try and prove" I'm not an idiot?

That's not what I said at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
welp here's an email To fauci saying how they created the covid bioweapon...

twitter.com...

Clearly it wasn't ready for prime time. Everyone hyped like the real deal, but aside from the ability to infect others, COVID failed to live up to the hype. We should all be thakful that government screws up whatever it touches, even bio-weapons.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

> COVID failed to live up to the hype

It wasn't intended to. COVID isn't the bioweapon: the VACCINE is. First up, the Vaccinated, once so infected, immediately start shedding spike proteins. The VACCINE is even more infectious than the virus. And the purpose of the vaccine is to create ADE: once you're Vaccinated, your immune system is hyper-sensitized, so that what is merely a seasonal flu for the Unvaccinated becomes a severe illness, possibly fatal, for the Vaccinated.

And as new and more efficacious COVID variants are released, The Vaccinated will CERTAINLY die from them.

While the Unvaccinated keep well away from them! One point five metres? I keep at least FIVE metres away from the Vaccinated

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phirun

As the months go by since the injections began, I'm afraid you're right.

The part I'm curious about is whether the bipedal spike protein spreaders can do it with their breath, or must touch be necessary? I suppose it depends on the "load" being carried by different individuals.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phirun

It wasn't intended to. COVID isn't the bioweapon: the VACCINE is. First up, the Vaccinated, once so infected, immediately start shedding spike proteins. The VACCINE is even more infectious than the virus. And the purpose of the vaccine is to create ADE: once you're Vaccinated, your immune system is hyper-sensitized, so that what is merely a seasonal flu for the Unvaccinated becomes a severe illness, possibly fatal, for the Vaccinated.

And as new and more efficacious COVID variants are released, The Vaccinated will CERTAINLY die from them.

While the Unvaccinated keep well away from them! One point five metres? I keep at least FIVE metres away from the Vaccinated

Shouting in capitals does not add anything to your bogus claims.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

> The part I'm curious about ...

Very good question Salander. I've no idea, and none of what I've seen goes into such detail. The one thing that I ALWAYS emphasize in all of this is, not only DON'T WE KNOW, but there is no way that we CAN KNOW. This may seem grossly "unfair", but I think it's a part of the "spiritual test" we're ALL facing:

You can only rely on what you choose to believe in.

McNewton's Three Laws of Knowledge are a great help in enacting this.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Salander

> The part I'm curious about ...

Very good question Salander. I've no idea, and none of what I've seen goes into such detail. The one thing that I ALWAYS emphasize in all of this is, not only DON'T WE KNOW, but there is no way that we CAN KNOW. This may seem grossly "unfair", but I think it's a part of the "spiritual test" we're ALL facing:

You can only rely on what you choose to believe in.

McNewton's Three Laws of Knowledge are a great help in enacting this.

You could try doing some research before reaching those conclusions?

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No they dont its impossible because shedding can occur with certain vaccines but they have to use the live virus. Since none of the corona vaccines do it cant happen. None of the vaccines approved can possibly affect an unvaccinated individual.

The only way for vaccine shedding to happen is from a live-attenuated vaccine, which means the COVID-19 vaccine would have to contain a live and weakened version of the virus. Let's say theoretically you did shed the spike protein The protein would die coming in contact with air and even if someone inhaled it cant infect them. This isn't a virus only 1 very small part of one that's why it cant survive on its own. Be like you cutting off your hand and expecting it to do something. Without the rest of your body, a hand is useless and cant survive.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Lets talk about what spike proteins are. The spike protein is what gives the coronavirus family of viruses their name. The spikes jut out from the surface of the spherical virus, giving it a crown-like halo, hence “corona”.

What the researchers did was create a pseudovirus – a protein shell with spike proteins but no viral RNA inside. So even if they attach to a healthy cell they cant damage it that's impossible. You cant catch the virus from it again that is impossible.

In the vaccine full spike proteins are expressed on the vaccinated cells for presentation to the immune system. In other words, your body figures out this protein are not supposed to be there. Studies show the vaccine-induced proteins do not appear to cause any harmful effects. This may be because the vaccine is administered in the muscle, and so muscle cells are the ones taking up the mRNA and making spike proteins. There is a vigorous immune response that neutralizes the spike proteins before they can cause any harm. This is very different from a virus replicating throughout the body. Also why its sore after you get your shot as the body mounts its defense.

It’s important not to confuse not knowing everything with knowing nothing. People read things and without the background make huge leaps.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In that I held down a job, raised a family, and attended school while getting paid for it (GI Bill), yes, I was a professional student.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

In that I held down a job, raised a family, and attended school while getting paid for it (GI Bill), yes, I was a professional student.

Remind me, what were you studying again?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You.

What? You can get an MBA in Oldcarpy Studies?

Am flattered.

But have to award you a "Fail".

Try harder.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

No they dont its impossible because shedding can occur with certain vaccines but they have to use the live virus. Since none of the corona vaccines do it cant happen. None of the vaccines approved can possibly affect an unvaccinated individual.

The only way for vaccine shedding to happen is from a live-attenuated vaccine, which means the COVID-19 vaccine would have to contain a live and weakened version of the virus. Let's say theoretically you did shed the spike protein The protein would die coming in contact with air and even if someone inhaled it cant infect them. This isn't a virus only 1 very small part of one that's why it cant survive on its own. Be like you cutting off your hand and expecting it to do something. Without the rest of your body, a hand is useless and cant survive.

Keep in mind a virus is simply a mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles, not much different from what they inject into you with mRNA vaccine. It is also possible, with sufficiently many injections into sufficiently many people, some of these mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles could mutate into viruses that inject cells.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephWHammon

originally posted by: dragonridr

Keep in mind a virus is simply a mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles, not much different from what they inject into you with mRNA vaccine. It is also possible, with sufficiently many injections into sufficiently many people, some of these mRNA surrounded by lipid nano particles could mutate into viruses that inject cells.

I'll keep that in mind. Then I'll just remind myself that it's complete bollox.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join