It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nobel Laureate Says “No Chance of Survival” For Vaccine Takers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
People have to be told. Hopefully these doctors are wrong about the vaccine. Doesn't look good. No chance of survival says Nobel Prize winner. Hopefully those that stumble on to this hidden news will research the vaccines before taking them.

Luc Montagnier not only explains the issues with the vaccine and how the antibodies create the adaptable variants, but also explain that taking a vaccine makes it impossible to survive the virus.

Nobel Laureate Says “No Chance of Survival” For Vaccine Takers

Banned Video

Did you know that Facebook, Twitter, and Google hide information (including information on this website) that does not fit what the left wants portrayed in the controlled media narrative? If this information is going to be passed on, it will be because of those of you who share it. The enemy of freedom is fake news, because lies lead people to wrong conclusions that have devastating personal and national effects. Only alternative news sources, which are linked to through this site, will cover real news. Alternative news sources are not sold out to the globalists. This is why the globalists try to shut freedom of speech down, to keep people from understanding the truth. If you want people to know factual information, you need to let them know by sharing news based on facts

Link

+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
silliest thing i've ever heard.

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I will never get the vaccine myself, but even I admit this is pretty ridiculous and out there. I don't like when people throw a title in front of someone and expect that to be enough to give them credit. There are people in all walks of life that are crazy and this guy is one of them.

+21 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Barack Obama and this doctor both earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

edit on 5/24/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Why is the shilling so hard on both sides of this vaccine nonsense?

Like, what is there to be gained?

And yes, it's all nonsense. For a fake pandemic.

Everyone just stop for criminey.

+52 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Judging from the emotional responses so far, it’s much easier and better for people’s feelings just to dismiss the Nobel prize winning virologist warning everyone just how dangerous this rushed, dna editing, experimental poison is. Better that than to acknowledge that he, along with many other virologists, biologists, and even people in the vaccine industry have been saying this same thing.

Just the fact that they are pushing this ‘vaccine’ crap should be enough to give any critical thinking person pause.

Free lottery tickets anyone?
edit on 24-5-2021 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

The guy is a Nobel laureate...so he may know something.
After all, they don't just give out Nobel prizes for doing nothing...Just ask Obama.

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

In the state of Ohio, in the US, they are giving away an actual lottery of one million dollars to any Ohio citizen who get a vaccine. True story. A literal lottery for vaccination. Apparently since the governor put that ridiculous notion in place, a giant percentage of people got the vaccine.

Crazy world we live in.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The only thing wrong with "the vaccine gonna kill your a**" narrative is that any controlling interest probably doesn't want to kill the people that rushed to get the jab. Those people obey. They want those that DIDN'T take the jab.

Seems obvious but then again who knows...what if Bill gates just said f it we takin everybody out lol. Nah I don't think mass people will die from the jab, too many questions would have to arise. A Nobel whatever saying "nobody will survive" lol never heard of him or her but that little statement says a whole lot.

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
Why is the shilling so hard on both sides of this vaccine nonsense?

Like, what is there to be gained?

And yes, it's all nonsense. For a fake pandemic.

Everyone just stop for criminey.

I hate hurting anyone's feelings. I saw today that 50% have had at least one shot. I might not be able to go to the grocery store or a lot of other things if already 50% drop dead. Think of the infrastructure problems.

Not to mention cleaning up the cord wood stacks of bodies.

+14 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Exactly correct.

Vaccinate the ones that obey.

Then release the real virus to kill off the ones that didn't.

T

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

In the state of Ohio, in the US, they are giving away an actual lottery of one million dollars to any Ohio citizen who get a vaccine. True story. A literal lottery for vaccination. Apparently since the governor put that ridiculous notion in place, a giant percentage of people got the vaccine.

Crazy world we live in.

You would think that (if they aren't trying to commit complete genocide) they would slow down on the censorship and the pushing of the vaccines. Many doctors agree with what this virologist doctor is saying. These idiots running things have gone criminally insane.

+11 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well he is an actual virologist fwiw. And supposedly discovered HIV. So if you believe that pcr tests are legitimate then you should believe this guy. I feel like this topic and these considerations should stir much more debate.

edit on 24-5-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Barack Obama and this doctor both earned the Nobel Peace Prize.

Yasser Arafat (1929-2004), Palestinian leader and the Israeli politicians Shimon Peres (born in 1923) and Yitzhak Rabin (1922-1995). They were awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for their efforts to create peace in the middle east. ... He led the fight against Israel, resorting to terrorist methods in the process.

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Well. You have an odd sense of humor.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
honestly i wouldn't be surprised in the least. hopefully they are wrong but It really won't take very long to find out. The people who took the vaxx will never admit they were wrong though.

there really is no point in trying to have any sort of discussion with them.

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
I will never get the vaccine myself, but even I admit this is pretty ridiculous and out there. I don't like when people throw a title in front of someone and expect that to be enough to give them credit. There are people in all walks of life that are crazy and this guy is one of them.

What, specifically, is ridiculous and “out there” of what this virologist says?

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

What did the virologist say that is “the silliest thing you have ever heard?” Which medical information specifically is so silly?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Only time will tell. Another Microbiologist researcher from Ireland claimed the same thing but said they would die from a 'cytokine storm'.

Well if it does happen , it should be obvious enough for everyone you would think.

Some articles claim the Spanish Flu was a similar situation in that the vaccines are believed to be the cause of death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join