It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MASQUERADE goes on and on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yo fellow ATSers.
Let me state first the fact you guys are truly awesome no matter what you believe in. You are coming here just like me because you probably also feel we somehow share a magnificient boat that we all like to call life and that it is most likely sinking at an alarming rate. Titanic-like rate.

Now that is being said-
If you still believe in your government what the fook is wrong with you?

Nowadays, they are trying to make us believe (with "polls") that a

vast

majority of people are in agreement in front of a proof of vaccination to attend most societal activities. You know, the kind you could do absolutely freely before Covid-19...

So, do you truly believe that like they said, polls suggest without any doubts people support the idea that you should show a vaccine passport to attend universities, concerts or restaurants?
Do you feel like they are providing genuine truths right there, huh?

Please tell me because 95% of people I've talked about this idea told me it was f-cking INSANITY. Rightfully so IMHO.

edit on Mon May 24 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I believe them. I am sure they were able to get 60% to 70% of the ten people they asked about the vaccine passport, to agree to it. .

I am not surprised, though that the ten people I asked, 100% said Hell! No! to the covid passport, and all ten of them are fully vaccinated.

Main reason I hate statistics. You can use statistics to decorate anything. A pig wearing lipstick is still a pig.

Just the way I see it.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I believe them. I am sure they were able to get 60% to 70% of the ten people they asked about the vaccine passport, to agree to it. .

I am not surprised, though that the ten people I asked, 100% said Hell! No! to the covid passport, and all ten of them are fully vaccinated.

Main reason I hate statistics. You can use statistics to decorate anything. A pig wearing lipstick is still a pig.

Just the way I see it.

Yeah and even more than that-

Who is to prove they even genuinely did the poll in the first place? Right now I could provide you with a poll of my own creation and how would you know if it was faked or not...

For real, I've asked 250 people around me in my community about the way they truly feel about me and you know what the VAST majority said?

65% knew right away I was the personnification of an half-god coming from a prestigious planet in the galaxy
20% were in awe before my grace
10% said they were unsure if I was real or a vivid dream
5% said I was a wannabe and hated me

Their words, not mine =P

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I think that unfortunately, yes, a good amount of people will support a vaccine passport.

Why do I say that? Because of how many people bent over and took it in the ass the very second the governments said “You can’t go out of your house; business are closed (except for WalMart and Amazon and McDonald’s); you are not allowed to stand closer than six feet to someone, nor are you allowed to be around more than ten people at a time; also, here- wear this mask on your face everywhere you go.”

I say yes also because of how many people have lined up to get these NOT vaccines! Experimental! But people don’t CARE that they are experimental and that we don’t know what the medium or long term effects of these things are. People haven’t even cared to ask any questions! Or if they have, they have believed the government and big pharma and fu**ing Twitter and Facebook, ALL of which have been publicly caught lying to people again and again.

Also I’ve experienced seemingly normal people who act like a switch in their brain has been flipped, the minutes someone says “Masks don’t protect you” or “Masks shouldn’t be mandated” etc.

People have been brainwashed, they have willingly given up their own thinking skills, and this: they LOVE being angry and feeling like they have someone or a group of people to whom they can feel superior.

It’s pretty bad.
edit on 24-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You're absolutely right.

People willingly accept this new normal that is actively being pushed by our institutions without even questionning the logic and validity behind it in the first place.

What do you think is looming over mankind in the next decade? I've got my own theory and I'm curious about yours considering you seem to see behind the veil.
edit on 24-5-2021 by St0rD because: Typo

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Vaccine passports are BS.

If the vaccine works, then those who are vaccinated should not worry right? What does it matter if someone else is not?

It is an excuse to exercise Government and Corporate Authority and power over the populous.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

*Polls taken by 70+ year olds*

They forgot the disclaimer.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The problem with the Government is they meddle with people's lives. I didn't ask for or want their 'help'. People should have the right to tell the Government to piss off and leave them alone.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Eat McDonalds and support china pretty much, gotta' love the mRNA tech and mask mandates, the vaccines seem pretty organic in quality (jk, except for the dead embryo's as those are natural I guess), but yeah 6 ft apart and 3 people at our fourth of July parties sounds great huh? The world has gone full blown insane but whatever right? Who needs freedom of thought when the MSM talking heads can just think for us anyways lol.

"The Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose."

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
we hold these truths to be self evident ! 😃

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The truth is we have never lived in a true democracy. There was always the rulers and the ruled (us) and our modern society which is based on money and capitalism will always lead to abuse of power and disparity no matter the way you look at it. Like they say, Money is the root of evil

Why are we allowing childrens to die of hunger when we could end it in an instant? How f-cked up is that? Recently I've seen an article about Facebook CEO Mark F uckerberg appearing on a selfie with africans kids proclaiming the desire to bring internet to ALL living beings on Earth completely ignoring the reality of kids dying of hunger in that same said country.

We are being lied to in every way possible by these billionaires. Who in their sane minds would post a pic claiming "Internet for everyone" with the same people that see their kids literally eat from a cow's ass because of famine? Who support this kind of insanity it is way beyond evil and madness at this point

Look at this disturbing pic if you're a real man and give me one good reason as to why nothing is done about it

akashmanews.com...
edit on 25-5-2021 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I took my vaccine. I have heart problems so my doctor wanted me to get it. So I followed my doctors advice. But I don't carry around my vaccine card. It's nobody's business if I did or didn't take the vaccine. If I'm not wearing a mask when I go into a store or restaurant you can assume I took my vaccine.

But I haven't had anyone ask me for proof of vaccination and I highly doubt I ever will.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It seems nobody has started to think about those who have had Covid, and now have antibodies. Those folks don't need to be vaccinated. Yet, they will be left out of the loop.
edit on 25-5-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AmaraSnow

You doubt it will ever come to pass, really?

Are you from USA mate because Joe Biden made it pretty clear only those with 2 doses shall be abstained from mask and social distancing regulations. So, the question is how will they manage to know if you're elligible or not?

See where I'm going?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For some reasons natural immunity and our own defense mechanisms seemed to have seized to exist. There was not a day in which they informed people about ways to reinforce their immune system... the #1 protection against any virus.

People are so gullible they can even see this obvious fact.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
It seems nobody has started to think about those who have had Covid, and now have antibodies. Those folks don't need to be vaccinated. Yet, they will be left out of the loop.

I agree, but it doesn't look to me that much thought went into the whole process at all.

Go to a pharmacy, tell them you may be getting a headache, and ask them to give you an aspirin. Go to a doctor and tell him you think you may be getting an infection and ask him for an antibiotic.

Not one doctor or pharmacist will give a simple antibiotic or aspirin for a common everyday possibility without an extensive work-up, a medical history, and a signed consent. Yet it is okay to encourage people, some that may have not seen a doctor in their entire lives, to go to some pop up site, pharmacy, store, or an unknown doctor's office to receive an experimental drug for a novel virus. No questions asked.

To me, it looks like maybe some things were not thought out, or not thought out very well. At least I would question why they are so interested in getting the vaccine into people, that they don't make the same requirements as they would for an aspirin.

Is it because their concern for reprisal is lifted? Would they be so quick to distribute it, if the person had the same right to legal recourse, as they do if given an unprescribed aspirin?

It is just a thought.

edit on 25-5-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Spell check strikes again.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
DONNOT believe in any polls whatsoever. You can make polls reflect anything you want. All it takes is location.
Example:- for the sake of argument, you want a poll that says 100% of people should stop eating meat. Now you ask that question at a vegan conference. You'll get the result you want.
But ask the same question at a cattleman's convention, whoops a totally different answer.
Location.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I don't wear a mask in the stores anymore. I have yet to be hassled or asked to provide proof that I had my vaccine. You really think it's going to fly? Having to provide papers for anything? Hell no. It won't happen in the United States. Just like when I was wearing a mask and there were always unmasked people in the stores even before a vaccine. Guess what they were allowed to shop without the mask. No questions asked. Perhaps they had an underlying health condition. Point is they didn't have to provide any paper work that explained why they need to go without a mask. They just went without a mask. And plenty of those unmasked individuals in the beginning of this pandemic didn't have underlying health conditions. I don't know what kind of state your living in, but in my state freedom is still freedom.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't think aspirin is a good analogy. I buy aspirin. No prescription or doctor needed.

But I do agree with you. A doctor should be giving the vaccine. Being that it's approved for emergency use so early, it should be tracked and the side effects recorded. I asked my doctor before I took it if I should take it, being that I have a heart condition. I didn't have any side effects.

But I'm a retired nurse. Shots are second nature to me and I am used to being a flu shot guinea pig every year for the past decade. Whats a covid shot on top of all that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join