It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-mask wearers are smarter than mask wearers, concludes MIT study.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I did wear both my masks cuz my idiot self gave a ding dang poo about my paralyzed future sister-in-law with breathing problems up here in CT where numbers are looking great now because people did what the government "ASKED" not "ENFORCED". You all realize this was the honor system the entire time right and y'all avoided people who would give you grief about your mask, you were socially distancing yourself, does that make you one of....US

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa

According to studies, not very smart

I didn’t distance. I ignored ALL recommendations

It’s a scam

Also, you wore TWO masks. Please don’t respond to me anymore
edit on 25 5 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

I only avoided a few stores, because they outright told me I couldn't shop without wearing a mask. Petco was the worse, they let customers bring in all kinds of unmasked pets, but if you're human you have to wear a mask.

I didn't wear a mask the last 1 plus years, and I can also report that I don't know anyone who has been around me to have gotten sick. I think I have been naturally immune for a while now. One study suggested that up 90% of people have natural immunity at this point. Too bad there's no profit to be made from natural immunity though. You can make billions selling experimental gene therapy " vaccines".

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Not from what I've seen. Most of the antimaskers I've come across have been raving idiots.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DragonsDemesne

Most of the pro-maskers have been raving racists and using masks as some sort of quasi political statement.

Case in point, for the last 12 months I have "ALWAYS" done the bidding of the masses. I wore my mask, didn't rock anyone's boat or try to ruffle any feathers.

Now, just today...I went to my apt post box to get my mail, I put my mask on (despite the open rules in our state), in my car, and walked to the door right as some other car pulled up.

Just as I went to open the door some white dude walking out said "hey man, you don't have to wear a mask anymore, its ok!". I said "cool", everyone here is ok. So I took it off and went to open my mail...a few seconds later I opened the door and the person that pulled up was black, she was I guess waiting in her car until the white guy left, she walked up to the door wearing a mask and rolled her eyes when I opened the door for her. I said "sorry, sorry" twice...she mumbled as she went to her mailbox "...that's fine..."

...she was about 300lb over weight, the last thing I would be worrying about if I was here would be a flu and maybe something like hypertension or diabetes.

This has become a race/political issue. These masks have nothing to do with health and they never did unless you actually wore a real n95 and worked at a hospital seeing lots of sick people.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I tried to underline it, but the operative word was "wearer".

I am an anti-mask person, but I am not an anti-mask "wearer".

Perhaps this part wasn't clear.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne
Not from what I've seen. Most of the antimaskers I've come across have been raving idiots.

You should see how your kind come across from this side.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne

MIT says you are wrong and it appears you believe you know better than them. Know what that makes you?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Somehow, every time I see a face mask, I think about Bill Engvall: "Stupid people should be required to carry around a sign saying "I'm stupid!" That way you'd know not to ask them anything." Well, Bill, someone finally realized what a good idea that was. We just call them face masks.

Tractor Supply has been running an ad blitz lately. In it, everyone in the store is wearing a mask. It concludes with their tag line: "Everything you need for life out here." Well, folks, what I "need out here" is to have a store where I can get the things I "need out here" and still breathe.

It actually is making me avoid the place. How is that intelligent advertising?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I thought it was a kind of intelligence test.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Finally!

Doctors and nurses can finally do away with their masks during surgery!

Wearing a mask is all poppycock and only morons wear them, and we all know, brain surgeons are definitely not morons.

edit on 25/5/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The low IQ’s are upset

When are they not?

“But, But cNn said masks were mAnDaToRy”

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well, they aren't but you are.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 111shambles111

Why? For pointing out a major flaw in this anti mask movement?

Sowwi if your feelz are hurt.

Oh and I haven’t had to wear a mask at all during this pandemic because we’re not idiots here where I am.

So I’m not pro mask, despite what your little head says, but you keep on telling yourself that.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Do you see how crazy you sound? I'm not sure if you hurt my feelings... come to think of it I am 100% lummi, so maybe you should give me a thanks and sidewalk...

Masks work...just not the stupid racist branding way it works for I guess you and folks like you?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Right, because everybody walks around with their brains and internal organs exposed.

Derp

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I can't speak to that, but I can say that I am in favour of people not dying and not getting sick. I am in favour of ending the pandemic as soon as possible and getting rid of all these restrictions. I am in favour of common sense, decency, and respect to other people. I am not in favour of people politicizing illnesses and deaths, spreading covid with their own stupidity (we could be long past this pandemic if people had acted responsibly last year) and I am tired of people not taking millions of unnecessary deaths seriously. Now, if others like the fact that people have died from an illness that could have been mitigated had the people in charge of many various nations acted sooner, that's their right, just as it is mine to stand for the things I stand for. If people don't agree with those things, well, to those of us who are intelligent and educated, those people look a lot like fools such as Marjorie Green or Donald Trump, or Scott Atlas, or Ted Cruz, or any number of two digit IQ people who are actively hindering the road to recovery. It's not about masks, or politics, or any of that crap. It's about saving lives, and these sorts of people are against that, and that's what I cannot support. That's how they look to the rest of us.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 111shambles111

Masks work...just not the stupid racist branding way it works for I guess you and folks like you?

You missed the bit where at said I haven’t worn a mask for this pandemic?

Good reading comprehension there, especially for someone with an apparent superior iq...

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Right, because everybody walks around with their brains and internal organs exposed.

Derp

And astute observation, but my point has flown miles over your head.

How about dentists then?

Still derp?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
churches acknowledge the inability of prayer to save lives

I don't know what churches you've heard from, but the Church has always acknowledged that nothing is more powerful than prayer.

My 2 cents on masks: I wear them where I have to, ex. to make a grocery run. I mean why not. It's a basic measure -.- a step further than using hand sanitizer, two steps down from washing my hands, three steps from showering with some frequency.... that being said, I don't wear it if I don't need to. It's not an amulet. If you want to be 100% safe you need to walk around in a hazmat suit (and know how to take it off, and have a safe isolated spot to do so and store it...).
edit on 25-5-2021 by Odysse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join