It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Joe Biden Punish China for Half-Million U.S. Deaths by Pulling Out of the Beijing Olympics?.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sunday, May 23, 2021

Evidence continues to mount that Covid-19 was created in the Wuhan China laboratory, and the country of China not only hid the disease's existence, but facilitated it's propagation to every country on the planet.

In a recently released 21-page report titled “Covid-19 and the Wuhan Institute of Virology”, Republican members on the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) have stated that “significant circumstantial evidence” exists that the Covid-19 virus originated from a leak at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), and that the US government “may have funded or collaborated” in the research that led to it.

The Sunday Guardian has a copy of this report dated 19 May.

This report is likely to bring more global attention to the WIV and the alleged act of omission, commission done by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China, which is managing the laboratory, which led to the escape of the Covid-19 virus from China to the rest of the world.
Source: www.sundayguardianlive.com...

COVID-19 is directly and indirectly responsible for 604,000 deaths, according to: www.worldometers.info...

-------------------------------

U.S. President JOSEPH R. BIDEN is now faced with the most difficult decision of his Presidency....and maybe his life.

The USA is scheduled to participate in the 2022 Winter Olympics 9 months from now (February 2022), in BEIJING, CHINA.

Source/Info: en.wikipedia.org...

ATS Members: In your opinion, should Joe Biden punish/protest China's attack on America (and the world), by pulling the United States out of the 2022 Beijing Olympics? What are the pros/cons of doing so?

I think he should pull us out. There will be lots of angry athletes and families. But hopefully, they will be more angry at the human carnage caused by China, than by the USA protesting/punishing China, by withdrawing from the games.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

U.S. President JOSEPH R. BIDEN is now faced with the most difficult decision of his Presidency....and maybe his life.

So Joe votes present .
(thinks he is still in Congress)

+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If the evidence is there that China cause this they should be punished not only by the US but by the entire world. When it comes to the Olympics you aren’t really punishing China if you withdraw athletes you are only punishing the US athletes that train and compete all their life for this... so my answer would be a no.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No!

Keep politics out of the Olympics and Mother's Day threads.

Thanks Care.

P

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Boycott em!! We in Canada have other reasons besides Covid, which in my worthless opinion..did come from the lab.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, since Joe Biden is clearly Jimmy Carter's protégé and is well on the road to out doing Carter as the suckiest, sorriest president in history (maybe a close second to Obama), and since Carter was the only president in history to boycott the Olympics, I guess on the one hand it'd be fitting for Beijing Joe to do that. But on the other hand, I'm pretty certain that Beijing Joe's handlers over in ...uh ... Beijing wouldn't approve of such a move. So I reckon it's a moot question.
:
edit on 2021 5 23 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So far, joe biDen has made exactly ZERO decisions regarding the running of the country, he has no input whatsoever

Why would he start now?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Half a million deaths?
BS
Maybe you missed that pcr tests are bunk?
The symptoms are the flu symptoms, the flu disappeared and covid doesn't shop at Walmart.
This sounds like more "corona virus is real guys!!" propaganda
I don't know how you guys can even sit here and pretend this creepshow is real.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So Joe votes present .
(thinks he is still in Congress)

He'll be able to use dementia as an excuse to avoid pressure to withdraw, for a couple of months. But with more evidence surfacing every month, Joe will have to show he can lead...and make the huge decision before August.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Like his Chinese handlers would allow that come on man.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The far left would say, boycotting the Beijing Olympics is anti-Asian and racist....

Waaaah, waaah...

I doubt Biden will punish his puppet masters from China, he's only into punishing American patriots.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

If the evidence is there that China cause this they should be punished not only by the US but by the entire world. When it comes to the Olympics you aren’t really punishing China if you withdraw athletes you are only punishing the US athletes that train and compete all their life for this... so my answer would be a no.

There will be countries boycotting. If the big nations do so, it will be a huge financial hit to China, and a huge black mark on China's prestige, which they're so proud of.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

No!

Keep politics out of the Olympics and Mother's Day threads.

Thanks Care.

P

I put this thread in the "Above Politics" forum because punishment for being mortally attacked should include not attending any events China is hosting.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Bunch

There will be countries boycotting. If the big nations do so, it will be a huge financial hit to China, and a huge black mark on China's prestige, which they're so proud of.

If it comes to that then I would support moving the Olympics to another country but I doubt the IOC would agree to something like that. I just dont think it would be fair to the athletes many of which only get to compete in one Olympic meet during their athletic career. Anyone who’s been even near to sports can attest to this.
edit on 24-5-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Boycott em!! We in Canada have other reasons besides Covid, which in my worthless opinion..did come from the lab.

The Olympic commission (or whatever its called) should do the right thing and move it to a new location, ASAP.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Well, since Joe Biden is clearly Jimmy Carter's protégé and is well on the road to out doing Carter as the suckiest, sorriest president in history (maybe a close second to Obama), and since Carter was the only president in history to boycott the Olympics, I guess on the one hand it'd be fitting for Beijing Joe to do that. But on the other hand, I'm pretty certain that Beijing Joe's handlers over in ...uh ... Beijing wouldn't approve of such a move. So I reckon it's a moot question.
:

The pressure on Joe Biden will be tremendous. Over 3,400,000 Covid-19 deaths in the world, and he is supposed to be "the leader of the free world".

Don't underestimate the tremendous MORAL and POLITICAL pressure that will be brought to bear on Joe Biden to NOT ENDORSE China's global genocide, by participating in the China-hosted Winter Olympics next year.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Like his Chinese handlers would allow that come on man.

If President Biden continues treating China like they are an upstanding good citizen of the world, we'll know for sure he's a puppet installed by China...And it's even more likely China assisted in the acts of fraud that enabled Joe Biden to pull off a most unlikely victory last November.

edit on 5/24/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
FYI re: Australia and China

The Australian government attempted to formally investigate China's role in development/release/cover-up of COVID-19 last year.

China immediately slapped trade tariffs on goods from Australia.

The Australia-China relationship continues to worsen: www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
How does the Wuhan Covid-19 Virus compare to this Soviet Union "atrocity"?

In 1980, the United States led a boycott of the Summer Olympic Games in Moscow to protest the late 1979 Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

In total, 65 nations refused to participate in the games, whereas 80 countries sent athletes to compete.
More at: 2001-2009.state.gov...

The USA and 65 countries boycotted because.. "Russia Russia Russia!".

At 630,000 deaths of Americans due to China's actions/inactions, a Beijing Olympics boycott should be a no-brainer decision, and just one of several punishment measures taken.

"American Lives Matter!" Yes? No?....

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Oh for the sake of the Lord.

Yep. Hypocrisy shall be your name.

After Russia finished in Afghanistan ... who invaded next? Hmm.

If there is one thing I hate with a God damn passion ... it is HYPOCRISY!

P

edit on 24/5/2021 by pheonix358 because: added another h because one of mine escaped to the South Pole.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join