It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this really true

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
YouTube will warn you 3 times not to post any Trump future videos. If you do they will ban your account.

Now this can't be true, or is it?

I've been saying for sometime that the USA has turned into North Korea.

Enter now called the Obey Republic of the USA
edit on 0500000038002021-05-23T22:00:38-05:00003805pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am not surprised to hear that. Youtube went of the rails a while go pushing the fake news agenda. Twitter banned all things Trump a while ago.

Trump defunding the WHO and a few other leaches upset the globalist gravy train.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Although Donald Trump himself is indefinitely banned from YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, there are YouTube channels that still discuss him. This was just uploaded today:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Although Donald Trump himself is indefinitely banned from YouTube, Twitter and Facebook, there are YouTube channels that still discuss him. This was just uploaded today:

I may be incorrect, but I think this will have to do with his future rallies at some point. If you or I post the rallies and given 3 flags a permanent ban from YouTube will be in effect.

Not sure how the international news broadcasters are going to handle this this one. Either way, America is changing too fast for its own good.

Oh, how much does the monthly local newspaper cost being delivered these days. I heard over 50 bucks a month.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
“Is this really true?”

Are leftists pathetic? There’s your answer.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Why do we think these things are for us to use?

Twits, F.B, Instagram....it's all for THEM....to gather ..OUR info...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hey M.....just a query: How are you feeling? I hope you're finding yourself biking!

God bless ya, friend.
MS
edit on 24-5-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The United States government has nothing to do with this, which it shouldn't.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, the government isn't in the pockets of the major corporations. 🙄

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Actually it should. Just like phone companies can't ban you for certain speech same should go for social media platforms that have monopolies in their sector.

They want publishers rights but yet they want to limit speech. It doesn't work that way and it's not gonna last much longer when the freedom of speech loving Republicans get back into power.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Just like phone companies can't ban you for certain speech same should go for social media platforms that have monopolies in their sector.

No platform has a monopoly on posting your pointless views online.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You could test the claim yourself by posting one Trump video and seeing if you get a warning.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Youtube is not the government.

they are a private company.

Why do you want to take rights from the youtube owners?

If this really was north korea i would understand why you want to take their rights away.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

So you've been told.

And believing this is how you justify wanting to take rights from private citizens.

Do you own a business? because i don't like how you run it. I think you should run your business the way I think it should be run.
Do I sound like I respect freedom when I say that?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So you've been told.

And believing this is how you justify wanting to take rights from private citizens.

Do you own a business? because i don't like how you run it. I think you should run your business the way I think it should be run.

So you think that phone companies should be able to limit your speech when you wanna talk on the phone?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

So you've been told.

Once a platform has such a large percentage of the population on it then it needs to be treated like a public utility just like your phone.

They can't claim publisher's rights and then turn around and limit people's free speech. It doesn't work that way and it ain't gonna be that way much longer, it's gonna catch up to them. Read up a little on antitrust laws and such.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So YOU supported the bakery owner who refused to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple?

You’re lying. You opposed that business owner fro. Operating his business how he saw fit

BUT .......the government didn’t oppose him. The courts upheld his decision. It’s is LEGAL for him to refuse to bake for a gay couple’s wedding.

So in a way, you might be right. If he can refuse to bake for people he doesn’t like (and he CAN), then why can’t a fascist-supporting, falsehood-spreading disinformation platform refuse to allow factual posts on its pages?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
BUT .......the government didn’t oppose him. The courts upheld his decision. It’s is LEGAL for him to refuse to bake for a gay couple’s wedding.

They actually didn't rule on that, they ruled that Colorado didn't employ religious neutrality in it's choice of cases and targeted him unfairly. They did not address whether he was legally able to refuse service.

In a 7–2 decision, the Court ruled on narrow grounds that the Commission did not employ religious neutrality, violating Masterpiece owner Jack Phillips' rights to free exercise, and reversed the Commission's decision. The Court did not rule on the broader intersection of anti-discrimination laws, free exercise of religion, and freedom of speech, due to the complications of the Commission's lack of religious neutrality.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Dan Bongino’s live show begins today with a full three hours of President Trump being interviewed LIVE by Dan

Sorry you gutless pieces of trash, it WONT be censored

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, I see

So YOU support businesses being regulated and TOLD who they can and cannot ‘censor’ or ‘serve’

Boot licker?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join