It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of a not so Secret Mystical Order AMORC – by Request

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
a reply to: IndieA

OK, i apologise for saying you had a fallen out, i must have misread something, but you say the higher ups study Kabbalah, or have classes as such, do you have to wait till a certain level before you are allowed? or can you study other hidden knowledge outwith your society?

Yes, the Kabbalah classes are for members who have reached a high degree and have usually been members for several years. I honestly don't feel like I'm missing much. Members are free to study any subjects they like on their own, but we are also taught to seek knowledge from within. Many members rely heavily on the interal work that they do and the understandings gain from it.

I'm going to share some of the stuff I studied on my own in a future post that will be titled something like "Deocculting the Occulted".
edit on 24-5-2021 by IndieA because: added info

edit on 24-5-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Someone from a separate Rosicrucian group pointed out the following documentary which claims to reveal the identity of R.C. Christian, the benefactor of the Georgia Guidestones. I'm only halfway through this myself, but I can tell you it wasn't the Rosicrucians. It was mainly one person who claimed to represent a small group. As it turns out, this person or people were most likely an atheists, eugenicists, and a white supremacists.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-5-2021 by IndieA because: fixed video link

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

RC= 93
Thelema.

<< 1  2   >>

join