It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Have All The Bodies Gone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Vector99
One of them is called the flu.

Yes we have yearly pandemics that don't leave piles of dead bodies behind. That was pretty much my point.

COVId-19 is another. My point.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
For SARS-CoV-2 that was released from the Wuhan Lab, it was not as successful as some would of liked. The media played it up well with the fact checkers also doing well hiding the answers and keeping that fear running. From all the data I have seen, Covid is comparable to the flu. Interesting how influenza reporting has dropped off.

For the dead bodies, the nations that kept HCQ on the counter did not notice much.

This is new and tough technology, not really surprising the first version did not go fully to plan. Work is continuing with the next model released going to be tougher and stronger, similar to the automotive industry as humans do get better in what they put their efforts too. With no admissions or charges for gain of function research, have to expect it is continuing somewhere in the background.

As for when the bodies will start piling up, Antibody Dependent Enhancement for those that have been vaccinated is in the danger zone with the way this has been playing out. It is going to take months to years for this condition to surface.

I know parts of the world is going nuts with mask, tracking, lock downs and other over the top mandates while suppressing treatments is madness. If we can hang on for a few years avoiding the worst of it, hopefully it should start to settle down as all these vaccinated fear ridden control freaks start dropping off.

+3 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yes we have yearly pandemics that don't leave piles of dead bodies behind. That was pretty much my point.

Sooo

You are saying the world went crazy with lockdowns and draconian measures, because, the flu?

And you aren't outraged?

You've been lied to for nearly 18 months. By people you are supposed to be able to trust.

Think about that.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

But the post I responded to said pandemics are deadly, which is not always true.

Your point is moot, in that regard.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Sooo

You are saying the world went crazy with lockdowns and draconian measures, because, the flu?

And you aren't outraged?

You've been lied to for nearly 18 months. By people you are supposed to be able to trust.

Think about that.

I’m pretty confident it was a FF to allow the mail in ballot fraud to be super sized. Not the China Flu, but the fear of it. The normal voter fraud couldn’t make up the difference. They unleashed it too soon though. By Nov the fear had dissipated so the heavy Trump turnout had to be offset by the midnight spikes in Joe votes.

It’s the only reasonable explanation in how the Republicans won majority of the down ballot elections.

Good thing I’m well off. I can survive the Green Old Hoax with ease.
edit on 23-5-2021 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But the post I responded to said pandemics are deadly, which is not always true.

Your point is moot, in that regard.

My point is CV19 was not deadly.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It wasn't the flu, the flu doesn't kill 80k people in the US during the summer.

What I am saying was that it is a pandemic and there is nothing wrong with calling it that.

And you aren't outraged?

Think about that.

You could only be outraged if you actually trusted them.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

And that point is moot in regards to what was being discussed.

It wasn't very deadly, but it was still an infectious disease spreading simultaneously over a wide area, so it is a pandemic and there is nothing wrong with calling it that.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Former National Security Advisor, General Michael Flynn says in America, Covid-19 was hyped up for nefarious reasons.

Source; www.businessinsider.com...

In other words, it was made to appear massively lethal and frightening, when it wasn't very lethal at all.

And the World Health Organization changed the definition of "Herd Immunity" 3 months ago.

Instead of a large number of recovered Covid-19 victims generating herd immunity, the definition is now vaccine based.

There are some evil sinister plans being implemented, and we're the ones on the receiving end. Hopefully we'll learn what the overall goal is. The sooner the better.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And that point is moot in regards to what was being discussed.

It wasn't very deadly, but it was still an infectious disease spreading simultaneously over a wide area, so it is a pandemic and there is nothing wrong with calling it that.

Ok, then let’s go with this…

The COVId-19 pandemic was the Cleveland Indians of pandemics.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Going with that, it would be like someone saying the Cleveland Indians are not a baseball team because they are not good (I'm guessing that is what you mean) and me saying no, they are still a baseball team no matter how bad they are.

Then you pop up and say, "They are really bad" and I point out that even if that is the case, it is moot because it doesn't change the fact that they are indeed a baseball team.

Hope that helps.

edit on 23-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Going with that, it would be like someone saying the Cleveland Indians are not a baseball team because they are not good (I'm guessing that is what you mean) and me saying no, they are still a baseball team no matter how bad they are.

Then you pop up and say, "They are really bad" and I point out that even if that is the case, it is moot because it doesn't change the fact that they are indeed a baseball team.

Hope that helps.

Ive conceded your point that all pandemics are not deadly killers.

I then made the point that COVID-19 was one of those non deadly pandemics. A point you do not disagree with I gather.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It wasn't the flu, the flu doesn't kill 80k people in the US during the summer.

Ironically, neither does covid.

Dying with covid isn't the same as dying from covid.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Why make and stress a point that I had already made?

"Despite not being deadly, COVID-19 is still a pandemic", that was my point.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Still doesn't make it the flu.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Why make and stress a point that I had already made?

"Despite not being deadly, COVID-19 is still a pandemic", that was my point.

Then I apologize. We see it the same way.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Flu is a 0 to 100 bug. It gets everyone.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I know, it makes it covid-19, about as deadly as the flu.

If it was so bad, death numbers would show it. But oh look, there isn't a massive amount of excess deaths.

It's the flu with a different name, and you are a sheep for thinking it was the end of the world.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Regardless of what the flu is, covid is not the flu. You said "You are saying the world went crazy with lockdowns and draconian measures, because, the flu?"

Don't know if you are aware but all those tens of thousands of death "attributed" to the flu each year, yeah, they are not confirmed either. It is just an estimate the CDC comes up with based on pneumonia deaths.

The way I see it, if we are going to run with the CDC's estimates for flu as valid, why not do the same for their covid numbers?

edit on 23-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join