It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for the left

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you actually believe a Woman should be allowed to have an abortion the day before her due date?

I have a hunch that most lefties think hell no. But the media will have you believe that they all think yes.

How do you chant the my body my choice mantra you have been chanting for decades then say we should not have a choice on a vaccine or mask?

I am at a total loss for words lol.

Do you actually believe its your body and your choice?

+12 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

lol at the can of worms you opened.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't know of anyone who would consider an "abortion" the day before the due date. That's called a "birth". There's nobody out there who would consider aborting a 9-month fetus. Nobody that is sane. Also, the media that I watch (when I can stand to do so) doesn't persecute liberals, so I don't think they would portray those on the left in the manner in which you say.

I think I get where you're going, but to accept that basic premise as a springboard to the mask thing is troublesome, imo.

FWIW, my personal beliefs are that a woman should be able to choose what happens to her body, with the caveat that the father has some say in the matter, if he steps up. I also fervently hope that those who have gotten any vaccinations have done so after having thoroughly research the matter on their own and made an informed decision. I am against any forced vaccinations or mask-wearing, although that seems like the next step in the game.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I thought I might be getting fairly decent at stirring things up around here.

I surrender.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They'll come in and make the false equivalency that it's about YOUR body/health rather than their fear fueled over-reaction and THEIR body.

Then what about the "amost baby?" they always squirm there and say something not so profound.

One doesn't have to take a side with the topic and not see the moral ambiguity and utter lack of thought/ logic.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: inosomthingudontno
Do you actually believe a Woman should be allowed to have an abortion the day before her due date?

I have a hunch that most lefties think hell no. But the media will have you believe that they all think yes.

How do you chant the my body my choice mantra you have been chanting for decades then say we should not have a choice on a vaccine or mask?

Let's bring it a little closer to home for most of these people ...

For all that, is the average man on the left all good with his wife or his daughter being forced to share a shower with a strange man?

Or, for that matter, how would most left-leaning women feel about me walking naked into a shower where they are bathing and gawking at their nude body while they bathe? You be ok with that?

But, here we are asking rational questions of the "progressives" (I always put that word in quotes because they should really be called "regressives") as though they were by-and-large rational, thinking people. They are not. Most of them suffer from a deep psychological sickness that impedes their ability to reason, to think clearly, to even have a meaningful, honest and thoughtful dialog.

So, I'll wait for some "progressives" to come along and tell me how he'd be honored to have me stare at his daughter in the shower at her dorm, or gawk at his wife while she's rinsing off at the gym after a workout. Come on, lemme hear your explanations ...

ETA: I don't think that this is a diversion from the original premise. The is a set of ideologies that all go together. "Progressives" are unclear about how to handle the inherent contradictions that their world-view demands. The so-called "right" of a woman to murder her unborn baby, my right to choose to not wear a face-diaper, a woman's right to have a shower with some kind of expected privacy and protection from predatory people and roving eyes all have to do with the value of the individual and with self-determination.

A woman can decide to kill her baby because it's her "right," her body. But the baby has not right to any kind of self-determination?

A woman cannot, however, decide that she does not want to be exposed to a man (even if he calls himself a woman) gawking at her nude body as she bathes. No self-determination there, right? Because your "[p]resident" says so.

And as to me ... I can't decide what's best for my own body - i.e., refusing to be forced to re-breathe my own waste products - because you feel you have to right to determine for me.

But a "progressive" would be incapable of grasping those contradictions because their world-view is inherently f'd up.
:
edit on 2021 5 23 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I just want to see if my hunch is right that 99% of people think an abortion the day b4 the due date is flat out murder.

We have some hard core lefties on ATS and I bet even they dont think its ok .

So how does it get passed or even considered as laws?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Let's bring it a little closer to home for most of these people ...

For all that, is the average man on the left all good with his wife or his daughter being forced to share a shower with a strange man?

Or, for that matter, how would most left-leaning women feel about me walking naked into a shower where they are bathing and gawking at their nude body while they bathe? You be ok with that?

But, here we are asking rational questions of the "progressives" (I always put that word in quotes because they should really be called "regressives") as though they were by-and-large rational, thinking people. They are not. Most of them suffer from a deep psychological sickness that impedes their ability to reason, to think clearly, to even have a meaningful, honest and thoughtful dialog.

So, I'll wait for some "progressives" to come along and tell me how he'd be honored to have me stare at his daughter in the shower at her dorm, or gawk at his wife while she's rinsing off at the gym after a workout. Come on, lemme hear your explanations ...

I said this a while back to people in my life….I said it would get more ‘intergrated’ when I first saw the ‘unisex’ toilet…..how much at risk do you think your child would be using one of these ‘gender neutral’ toilets……it’s a known fact that most sexual predators are male

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Where is this happening?

Any person that wishes to abort a fully matured baby is a sociopath and needs to be barbecued alive. Low and slow.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1

I said this a while back to people in my life….I said it would get more ‘intergrated’ when I first saw the ‘unisex’ toilet…..how much at risk do you think your child would be using one of these ‘gender neutral’ toilets……it’s a known fact that most sexual predators are male

But I have been told - by people ("progressives") on this forum that there are NO sexual predators in the "transgender" community and that cross-dressers never ever sexually abuse anyone and that none of them are perverts. So, no worries.

So they say.

:
edit on 2021 5 23 by incoserv because: formatting.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Firstly where are your links/link with some sort of proof it’s a dem thing to abort a foetus, But it would be humane for those women/men that don’t bother to use some sort of protection and don’t suffer some sort of illness to go full term and have the child and or other adopted by a loving person that would never contemplate killing a foetus,

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Where is this happening?

Any person that wishes to abort a fully matured baby is a sociopath and needs to be barbecued alive. Low and slow.

There are entire segments of the "progressive" movement that are pushing for this. Whether is has become law anywhere or not is beyond the scope of the OP's question. The fact is that it is a doctrine, a desire, an agenda of the core of "progressivism," and if you are a so-called "progressive", you are supporting an ideology that leads to this very thing.

So, justify being a supporter and an enabler of that. Because this is what they want. And it is what hey will get if good men and women do not stand in the way.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"my body, my rules"

Also, not a leftist but a strong believer in women's rights.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1

But I have been told - by people ("progressives") on this forum that there are NO sexual predators in the "transgender" community and that cross-dressers never ever sexually abuse anyone and that none of them are perverts. So, no worries.

So they say.

:

Got any statistics to back that up lol

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I just want to see if my hunch is right that 99% of people think an abortion the day b4 the due date is flat out murder.

Abortiom is the deliberate killing of an innocent living human.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't know how many times this has to be explained, but, if a woman carries a fetus to term, SHE PLANS ON HAVING THE BABY.

link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
"my body, my rules"

What about a convicted rapists rights to use those toilets….?? It’s a whole can of worms that is being opened up…..

link   

"my body, my rules"

so a woman should not have to get a vaccine or wear a mask if she does not want to?

link   

Abortiom is the deliberate killing of an innocent living human.

So is war. But we're okay with murdering pregnant women and children in other countries, right?

"my body, my rules"

so a woman should not have to get a vaccine or wear a mask if she does not want to?

That's not the topic here.
edit on 23-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"my body, my rules"

I also support women's rights.

A woman's right to keep her legs closed so that she does not get pregnant and bring a life into the world that she'll want to murder.

A woman's right to use contraceptives if she feels the need to engage in sexual activity.

A woman's right to think ahead and make sane, healthy decisions instead of letting her hormones or some horny man whom she want to impress drive her actions.

I also support the right of every human being - especially the most vulnerable among us - to life, to not be marked for death because they are inconvenient, and to be protected by the sane and respectful in society who understand that nobody has the "right" to destroy another life simply because that life to be somehow bothersome.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join