It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First came madness then confusion yes it is May now MINs May update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Of course I've mentioned I would not predict what would take place, but without a date there would be no validation to any forecast, just like the weather. Timing is important.
In May, around the world, even in history many events have taken place, natural and man's evilness.

I will close now for MIM's Street Talk that talks about the month of May and what mankind will be faced with. But I want you all to remember this and what those of us in parts of Asia know and have experienced and it is called " THE CHINESE SPIDER WEB TRAP " Sadly the world's government have been bought out over time. The set up was all along of controlling the economic market and blackmailing the nations to obey the Chinese culture of human control through a fake worldwide emergency called the "CORONA VIRUS ". I'll stand by Japanese chopsticks on this one.
Many of us here had the felling when the word " URGENCY " started to be used. That is when most people will obey.

On a side note and I don't believe there is away out of this and this will lead to the extermination of the homeless camps that I've seen on You tube around the world.

Bottom line is that CHINA WON with a " SHOT ".
www.youtube.com...

sorry I can't get the vid to post

for your reading pleasure

www.ny1.com...

I'm schedule for the vax very soon, but I think I should just say the hell with it. What do you all think.

Remember, madness first then confusion. By the way, we now see this in the political arena in DC and many world governments.
edit on 0500000002342021-05-23T16:34:02-05:00340205pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000006352021-05-23T16:35:06-05:00350605pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000020362021-05-23T16:36:20-05:00362005pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0500000046362021-05-23T16:36:46-05:00364605pm4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

What really was MIM's Street Talk for the month of May 2021.

On February of 2020, I began to see a pattern of evil coming out of China. That evil lead me to be aware of " World Population Control ". Having lived in Japan for many years and understanding that Japan has a " soft tone " of population control, modeled after China, which many around the world may not be aware of is that when one wants to move out of an area, a few things are required.
1. your tax records
2. an exit paper
3. registration into the new area
4. change of National Health Insurance documents
5. car registration of new area

The above is a soft tone of people control. This is how the govt. catches criminals. Most people may not realize this but in many communities one out of four people are tied into a govt. payroll. And yes, your neighborhood chief is the spy for the village or city. Japan has nearly a 100% catch all criminal rate due to this practice. If one sees a doctor that is not yakuza affiliated and pays cash, it is reported to the govt. headquarters. An easy catch for illegals staying here and criminals.

What I noticed back in February of 2020 was a control of people through a catch of what I've been calling " THE CHINESE SPIDER WEB TRAP " Funny that the word " WEB " is included.

We all now live in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ", and I stated that many times before. That is the New Reset for the World population, thanks to China buying its influence into the political landscape and if you haven't noticed, how many world leaders are liked by their citizens these days. Far as I know, NONE are.

Best regards to all ATS members

MIM ( music is magic )
edit on 0500000008012021-05-23T18:01:08-05:00010805pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Here ya go...

It's difficult to put much credeance in any youtube link.

I was required by my union to get the jab. I don't notice any difference

Remember, madness first then confusion. By the way, we now see this in the political arena in DC and many world governments.
ed

Madness, confusion and money is the life blood for politics worldwide. It's always been that way.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Do not take the not-a-vaccine! What the hell are you thinking? Why would you do that?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Do not take the not-a-vaccine! What the hell are you thinking? Why would you do that?

Well, to have harmony in my marriage, but after reading that Japan is using Pfiezer vaccine, I , in all honesty should say the hell with it. I'm not going to sit around every 3 month just for another poison shot. I'm in excellent health at nearly 70. Just finished a 5 prefecture crosscountry cycling tour of Japan the other day. Had to stop due to the State of emergency that was issued around Japan and everything was closing down anyway.

I am honestly afraid to have the shot. Might cost me my marriage if I don't. The wife is getting hers in June also.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

So you strung us along all this time being coy and evasive to tell us that Covid is bad, Government is bad, and the Vaccine is probably bad too.

Thanks MIM. Really. All that networking with the common man in the streets has paid off.

edit on 23-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well, to have harmony in my marriage, but after reading that Japan is using Pfiezer vaccine, I , in all honesty should say the hell with it. I'm not going to sit around every 3 month just for another poison shot. I'm in excellent health at nearly 70. Just finished a 5 prefecture crosscountry cycling tour of Japan the other day. Had to stop due to the State of emergency that was issued around Japan and everything was closing down anyway.

I am honestly afraid to have the shot. Might cost me my marriage if I don't. The wife is getting hers in June also.

Oh MIM go with your gut feelings. Your gut is telling you not to get this shot. There is NOTHING good about these shots and everything bad. So many respected virologists and immunologists and physicians are screaming that this thing will give people prion’s disease, autoimmune disease for the rest of their lives, all kinds of ill health- and that’s for those who don’t die from them in the first few weeks after getting the second shot.

Negative reporting and even reasonable questions about these shots are fiercely put down and censored. That is not a good sign, is it?

Here in the US they are DESPERATE for people to get these not-vaccines. The government is giving away food, lottery tickets, money, free rides, free lap dances and all kinds of coercion for people to get these things. When has the government wanted what’s best for us???

When have these drug companies EVER been trustworthy??

The CDC itself has had to admit that there have already been over 10,000 deaths as a direct result of these things. And that is just what they are admitting, so we know the real number is exponentially higher. All kinds of sketchy things are happening with the VAERS system.

And mainly: do you need it? Sounds like you don’t. Even if it WERE a real shot against the big scary covid-19, healthy people don’t need it! Most people who have gotten this supposedly psycho serial killer virus had symptoms so mild that they only knew they had it because of having to be tested to be able to live their lives.

Couldn’t you tell your wife that you’ll get it, if you need it, once more safety data comes in? Stall that way. I will pray for your marriage.
edit on 23-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: holy crap autocorrect

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

So you strung us along all this time being coy and evasive to tell us that Covid is bad, Government is bad, and the vaccine is probably bad too.

Thanks MIM. Really.

It's the "wake up call" of mankind is being shafted for some unknown reason. I think we are on a path of no return.

You do realize these vaccines are not to be used with people that have neurological diseases, don't you. What are they going to do with these people? Confine them?

Bottom line of the Month of May for MIM's Street Talk is this: WE ALL NOW LIVE IN AN OPEN DOOR PRISON
edit on 0500000044232021-05-23T17:23:44-05:00234405pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I’m not gonna take the jib jab….but that’s me. If you have to for work/life/family reasons that is out of your control, then what choice do you have..?

It takes 15 to 20 years to develop one, so I’m gonna take my chances with not taking this rushed through ‘vaccine’

www.ifpma.org...

top topics

join