It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg calls out Chinese for 'fat-shaming' her in article that questioned her veganism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Why? Because shes relevant, has coin and is in the game. Your observation has merit but is not pragmatic as most people on earth are basically adult children and they will worship and follow children to their demise. Hence the USA and Europe today.

You must have heard about Sheeple's before. That's the answer.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Been vegan over 10 years here, calories are calories and vitamins are vitamins but it worked for me, hardly see why people even give a # about what others eat anyways as last I checked eating food was a personal choice, nobody is forcing another person to eat a greasy enchilada or a Big Mac any more than they are forcing a person to eat a bowl of lentil soup. I do believe this Thunberg child to be a massive farce that is the human embodiment of virtue signaling but whatever, a younger, female Al Gore for instance. Hardly any better than David Hogg honestly, just fishing for attention in every pond she can find.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why? Because shes relevant

I disagree. I literally have a degree in ecological restoration. Nothing she says is useful or relevant. She offends me because she spews actual lies and people think she's the #ing hero of the environment. No the people out there #ing mitigating corporate pollution, building wetlands and riparian areas and #ing replanting clearcuts are the heroes of the environment. She's a useless child who does literally nothing but run her ignorant mouth off.
edit on 23/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

All I write here is true.

I use ATS as a means of stress relief as there is so much I know but cannot say or write. So it stays inside. I put feelers out on some things that I was involved with several decades ago. Once again I was told no. I went to a Psychiatrist only once back in the 2000s as part of the marital divorce process. It was mandated by the State. Both partners see him alone.

Upon my 3rd visit he said there is absolutely nothing wrong with me and then he put his microphone down and turned his recorder off. He told me things about her but then he turned to me and said that he could not believe my inner strength in that what I have been exposed to and gone though happens to less than one tenth of all human beings in their lifetime. He said that basically they would have committed suicide. He went on to say he sees many FBI agents but never in his life met someone with my strength. Why would he bull sheet me. He wouldn't.

I never ever have seen another shrink to this day.

All I can say is believe in God. Plus I haven't been to church on a regular basis since the Regan administration

Very little of what I write about myself is true.

In case that wasn't already obvious.

I'm here to discuss facts and issues, which doesn't require anyone knowing anything about me, or who I might pretend to be on some random online forum.

This however, is from the heart:

You have no idea how much of your story is very similar to mine (but I'll never admit which parts).

Hang in there brother, it may seem impossible but he never gives us more than we can handle.

Means you must be pretty damn tough!

Also, being very serious here, please don't hesitate to shout out if anything I say here causes personal anxiety problems.

That is never my intention, and I know my writing style tends to be blunt (and shocking to some poor brainwashed folks). I won't take anything personally.

I'm usually just here for the show, but this week decided to create an account to heckle some of the absurd leftist posters/comedians for a while - a family friendly activity both fun and educational for everyone (except leftists and CCP trolls)

But sometimes I can almost see leftist's heads exploding from their own logic bombs.

And that amuses me greatly.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
She's a vegan.Think about it,under developed runt of a female.
!8 years old,she looks like a 12 year old.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Something that was frequently discussed on the group when I was losing weight was that just because you are vegan and vegetarian doesn't mean that you are automatically healthy and skinny. There are plenty of them who get chunky.

Being your correct weight at any age is mostly a calorie intake game. If you eat more than you burn, you'll end up chunky no matter how healthy (or vegan) those calories are.

Vegetables are naturally lower calorie/ounce than meat, but you can still eat too much, and not every vegetarian source is low cal either. Eat a ton of avocados and you're gaining weight.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
"fat-shaming"

I think the word is CRITICISM.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The carbon footprint from a vegetarian is probably about the same as the carbon footprint from someone who eats beef grown on an organic grassfed diet. Finishing the beef with two weeks of grain for a cow does not increase the carbon footprint much, but feeding the cows mostly grain all of their life is taxing on the carbon footprint of those commercial stockyard cows.

I am sure that Greta believes her ecological footprint is small, but unless she does not waste any food it is not small.

We buy a half a cow, giving half of that to my kids and close family for Christmas. It is grass fed Organic. There is not much waste at all in meats, I even make soups out of the bones of the cow. Now we do eat veggies but most times buy frozen and take out what we need so there is no waste. And the fresh stuff, there is always some waste, but we do not buy more than we can use in a few days so ninety percent of it is used.

The potato peels go to feed the deer, and so do the carrot peels and cabbage extras. None of it other than bad spots on the potatoes or veggies is tossed out. We do buy about three hundred pounds of potatoes and another fifty pounds of carrots over the winter to feed to the deer, but it is better to feed those washed veggies than to give them grains full of chemicals. They do like some good fresh homemade organic breads and rolls though when I make it. Now they have food so giving them some carrots once in a while for a treat or an occasional potato is all we do.

Most of the vegetarians I know waste a lot of veggies, buying too much at a time. Veggies do not last long in the fridge. Also, the damage that is done to the environment raising cattle is almost as much as is done to feed people, and vegetarians fart CO2 out lots too, a biproduct of the bacteria in their gut. So there is no difference if an animal with a ruman eats it than there is if a human eats it. Vegetarians eat a lot of veggies to survive just like vegetarian animals do...because most vegetables have anti-nutrient value where meat does not.

If you waste food it is bad for the environment, we need to concentrate on not wasting food. The only thing that should be thrown out from a cow is a bone. Do not make too much and waste it, you are not appreciating the animals life that was taken for us to survive if you waste it. People constantly make all these weird recipes and find out it sucks and throw out a lot of food because of that. Simple recipes are the cheapest and the most eco-friendly because of that. You do not have to add a ten dollar turkey rub or marinaide onto a ten dollar turkey to make it taste great, some salt and pepper and poultry seasoning makes things good. Make gravy out of the juice of the turkey and use leftover turkey on that chef salad or make turkey pot pie....boiling the bones that are saved makes great soup, simple scraps off of the roasted turkey bones are enough for the soup.

We supposedly waste about thirty percent of the food in America and of that at least half is veggies. Stores are constantly throwing out veggies because they wilt or start looking old....more than meats. WE waste less than two percent of the food we buy. But I do not consider the potatoes and carrots we feed to the vegetarian deer in our yard. That two percent does include potato peels that we stick in the compost area though.

Vegetarians are by no means any more ecofriendly than people who eat more naturally grown meats in their diet. The determining factor is waste. I like my veggies but know that their production is very hard on the environment.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
She's a vegan.Think about it,under developed runt of a female.
!8 years old,she looks like a 12 year old.

She’s not losing her ‘puppy fat’

Could be a non meat related diet for sure….

My mates a pescatarian….so fish is ok, but he is constantly eating. He does eat a lot of cakes and stuff though….and he’s put on a bit of timber……could be why she’s still retaining that adolescent puppy fat…..

Still, I think she should’ve been in school and not travelling the world to promote a non existent climate change

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The vegans I know are skinny fat. That is, they are small, but everything that have is fat.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
The vegans I know are skinny fat. That is, they are small, but everything that have is fat.

I’m skinny, and eat veg and meat….I drink a few beers though so I’m what you would call, skinny but belly fat lol

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

"Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low," wrote the China Daily journalist Tang Ge.

Lmao... finally Chinese propaganda that has some comedic value.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

"Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low," wrote the China Daily journalist Tang Ge.

They’re not low because veggies make you fart more…..therefore contributing to carbon gas emissions…..maybe she needs a catalytic converter or ad blue strapped to her butt emissions
edit on 23-5-2021 by TechnoAssassin1 because: Spell correction error from phone

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Greta keeps lecturing the West, and said nothing when the Chinese communists announced they were building 148 GW of new COAL-FIRED power plants.

But when the CCP criticized her figure, Greta freaked out...

Greta is such a low-life, narcissist piece of work.

Why anyone takes her seriously is beyond me. Her actual knowledge is little more than that of any teenager working at the McDonalds drive-thru.
Seriously.

She's the Kardashian of the green movement, and this exposes how superficial that movement really is.

edit on 23-5-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Greta keeps lecturing the West, and said nothing when the Chinese communists announced they were building 148 GW of new COAL-FIRED power plants.

But when the CCP criticized her figure, Greta freaked out...

Greta is such a low-life, narcissist piece of work.

Why anyone takes her seriously is beyond me. Her actual knowledge is little more than that of any teenager working at the McDonalds drive-thru.
Seriously.

She's the Kardashian of the green movement, and this exposes how superficial that movement really is.

youtu.be...

Her answer….‘we’ve’ had enough…uhh, anyone else want to answer that question
edit on 23-5-2021 by TechnoAssassin1 because: Added stuff

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1

They’re not low because veggies make you fart more…..therefore contributing to carbon gas emotions…..maybe she needs a catalytic converter or ad blue strapped to her butt emissions

I think I've heard more than enough about that one little girl's emissions issues to last a lifetime. Or 12.

It is hilarious to see CCP say ANYTHING at all about environmental issues of any kind though.

I've always wanted to log into a CCP propaganda site's comments section and type:

"I saw the Tiananmen massacre on LIVE TV. I dare you to type the same thing right now. Or are you afraid your government may murder your family as a result?"

Haven't done it due to very real fear and first hand knowledge that the CCP has a well earned reputation for murdering families of those that dare to voice such a phrase.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

They’re not low because veggies make you fart more…..therefore contributing to carbon gas emotions…..maybe she needs a catalytic converter or ad blue strapped to her butt emissions

I think I've heard more than enough about that one little girl's emissions issues to last a lifetime. Or 12.

It is hilarious to see CCP say ANYTHING at all about environmental issues of any kind though.

I've always wanted to log into a CCP propaganda site's comments section and type:

"I saw the Tiananmen massacre on LIVE TV. I dare you to type the same thing right now. Or are you afraid your government may murder your family as a result?"

Haven't done it due to very real fear and first hand knowledge that the CCP has a well earned reputation for murdering families of those that dare to voice such a phrase.

Gretas done for then

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Gretas done for then

Yay!! (Not really wishing that on anyone)

Unfortunately I think we may be stuck with her unless she either goes to China (doubtful) or CCP starts playing Putin's game and just poisons everyone they don't like regardless of where they are.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As a recovered vegan I can safely say that there is, in fact, such a thing as a vegan belly.

I can give details of how awesome it was to start eating meat again if you want.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Imagine that , Calling Out a Sweet Lil Girl ! .........

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join