It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg calls out Chinese for 'fat-shaming' her in article that questioned her veganism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Subject line downsized to fit!

Good afternoon and a shout out to all those in INTEL. I am painting today and am between coats waiting for it to dry. That's why I am here right here right now. Amusement.

Mud is part of the environment so I thought I would place this into it. Its dirty, filthy mud.

Plus how about a shout out to President Xi Jinping as this little one will spew her veggie venom on anyone.

Wow and boy is this great. As many here know I don't care much for Greta nor the Communist Chinese. I think this story is excellent. I mean at least the USA is getting some sort of break here.

In brief I love the environment and our world. I hate what we are doing to it but I also don't buy into the Greta story, message nor the Carbon Tax nor the offsets.

In brief all the technology is right here and right now to reduce CO2. Yes we have Hydrogen and yes on a UFO sidebar uncle Slam in my opinion does have Inertial shielding space ships that operate on Zero Point Energy. So possibly next month they will disclose it so the USA can run laps around saying the USA has saved the world. Greta needs to get a grip and look into that stuff.

Getting back to her and China, it must be that Al Gore’s Mini Me Pitbull got into the nerve center in Beijing. She better watch it or they will get their little Pit Bull Kim Jong-un or worse his sister to get her.

So here we go. Based on what I see and read, I actually believe China for once. Does Greta know they actually eat flies and grow melons in drainage ditches along the highways? They also do it au natural as in #2. I mean have you ever been in the Hong Kong Harbor on a Saturday morning. Yep, just shiny over the edge of the Sampans and let err fly. I have been there and saw it. I am a first-hand witness. Yep now that's some Zero Point Energy. Ergo style.

So, here we go:

Greta Thunberg calls out Chinese state-run media for 'fat-shaming' her

Greta Thunberg has called out Chinese state media for "fat-shaming" her in a scathing article that questioned her vegetarianism, the Independent reported. The article published last week by the China Daily, a newspaper owned by the propaganda department of the ruling Chinese Communist Party, implied that the 18-year-old climate activist was lying about her meat-free diet. "Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low," wrote the China Daily journalist Tang Ge. Thunberg, who is a vegan, responded to the article on Twitter on Friday. She described how being "fat-shamed" by a wing of the Chinese government was a "pretty weird" experience.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by Waterglass because: rewrite for typos

edit on 23-5-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I really enjoy her deflection by claiming it's "fat shaming". I saw no shaming whatsoever, what I read was someone pointing out she may not be 100% truthful regarding her diet. I wouldn't call Greta fat, but if she's not as skinny as she used to be I'd wonder the same thing. I've never seen a fat vegan, in fact, most of the vegans I've known kinda look like walking zombies with how little body fat they have on their skinny frames.

Yet, the deflection will work because people will just believe it's "shaming", rather than pointing out the possible obvious.

***Edit***

Then again, with how tiny and under-developed she is, I could most definitely believe she's vegan.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Agree

Greta is so disingenuous. She also could use an extreme makeover as in make up but I guess they want to stop use of that also.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
She spends more time promoting climate change and travelling on planes etc than being in school……Sky news Australia seem to think so and think climate change is a load of horse schtick……

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Whereas I can agree with the premise that Ms. Thunderburg isn't being completely honest...

I have known a number of over-weight vegetarians, some of which I refer to as "pasta-terian," or "bagel-terian."

The lesson for the young lady: " those who live in glass houses..."

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I work with a couple of vegans and both are very obese. How do I know they are vegans. They both told me in the first sentence talking to them. But skinny cows are unheard of too.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Good one. I also see many over-weight vegetarians out in the fields behind barb wire. They dont talk much but just say Moo.

Greta wants them gone also.

Plus I am sure once the moos are gone they will go after another vegetarian. Those that go oink. Possibly that's why Chinese media finally called her out. I wish China great success in this.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

... and that's all I have to say about that.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Subject line downsized to fit!

Good afternoon and a shout out to all those in INTEL. I am painting today and am between coats waiting for it to dry. That's why I am here right here right now. Amusement.

Mud is part of the environment so I thought I would place this into it. Its dirty, filthy mud.

Plus how about a shout out to President Xi Jinping as this little one will spew her veggie venom on anyone.

Wow and boy is this great. As many here know I don't care much for Greta nor the Communist Chinese. I think this story is excellent. I mean at least the USA is getting some sort of break here.

In brief I love the environment and our world. I hate what we are doing to it but I also don't buy into the Greta story, message nor the Carbon Tax nor the offsets.

In brief all the technology is right here and right now to reduce CO2. Yes we have Hydrogen and yes on a UFO sidebar uncle Slam in my opinion does have Inertial shielding space ships that operate on Zero Point Energy. So possibly next month they will disclose it so the USA can run laps around saying the USA has saved the world. Greta needs to get a grip and look into that stuff.

Getting back to her and China, it must be that Al Gore’s Mini Me Pitbull got into the nerve center in Beijing. She better watch it or they will get their little Pit Bull Kim Jong-un or worse his sister to get her.

So here we go. Based on what I see and read, I actually believe China for once. Does Greta know they actually eat flies and grow melons in drainage ditches along the highways? They also do it au natural as in #2. I mean have you ever been in the Hong Kong Harbor on a Saturday morning. Yep, just shiny over the edge of the Sampans and let err fly. I have been there and saw it. I am a first-hand witness. Yep now that's some Zero Point Energy. Ergo style.

So, here we go:

Greta Thunberg calls out Chinese state-run media for 'fat-shaming' her

Greta Thunberg has called out Chinese state media for "fat-shaming" her in a scathing article that questioned her vegetarianism, the Independent reported. The article published last week by the China Daily, a newspaper owned by the propaganda department of the ruling Chinese Communist Party, implied that the 18-year-old climate activist was lying about her meat-free diet. "Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low," wrote the China Daily journalist Tang Ge. Thunberg, who is a vegan, responded to the article on Twitter on Friday. She described how being "fat-shamed" by a wing of the Chinese government was a "pretty weird" experience.

What a fantastically snarky, direct and brutally honest post!

I agree with nearly everything you just said.

Damn, I spit Coffee everywhere

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I went vegan once. I cooked the veggie burgers for a month and ate nothing except veggies. I never lost a pound. Now if I make my whole milk and fruit smoothies in a blender I can lose 6 pounds in two weeks.

1 - 2 cups whole milk, frozen blueberries 1/2 cup, two frozen bananas on their way out as in mush. Five big frozen strawberries and a touch of Cinnamon and Nutmeg. Blend for 5 to 7 minutes on Frappe.

Drink the whole dam thing for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

You will be full for hours

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Getting seriously tired of that stuck-up little liberal pointdexter mouthpiece. The best thing she can do for the “climate” is turn into compost.
edit on 23-5-2021 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So, Greta is getting some bad press from her fame? How reGretable that she is so fam... infamous.
edit on 5 23 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have the opposite experience. Every vegetarian I've met seemed way bloated. It doesn't automatically equate a healthy diet.

As another poster (I believe it was Lumenari,) has pointed out, you can eat pounds of refined sugar and still be a vegan.

It comes down to how well one's thyroid works along with their lifestyle. Everyone has a different metabolic equation, a different predisposition to store fat etc.

edit on 23-5-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I am here for your amusement. I also work as an contributing Analyst for Uncle Slam. My POC has been reactivated so I am in play again on stuff unrelated to ATS.

I was told to watch a series on Netflix called Spycraft by my work wife. We and my POC were never were aware of it until this past week. In episode 4 the Chinese hacked into the OPM files of those who held a security clearance. This is a snippet of what came back to me.

They never really have been atop of things so what I am saying if your file or mine was not purged it may well have made it into hands of foreign governments.

I will never ever return to China

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I am here for your amusement. I also work as an contributing Analyst for Uncle Slam. My POC has been reactivated so I am in play again on stuff unrelated to ATS.

I was told to watch a series on Netflix called Spycraft by my work wife. We and my POC were never were aware of it until this past week. In episode 4 the Chinese hacked into the OPM files of those who held a security clearance. This is a snippet of what came back to me.

They never really have been atop of things so what I am saying if your file or mine was not purged it may well have made it into hands of foreign governments.

I will never ever return to China

I am here to amuse myself by pointing out the absurdity of certain posts (not this thread of course) as best I can, until I run out of coffee, or armageddon, whichever comes first.

Respect for the career choice if real. No joking on this, just respect. And Coffee.

I've never worked a day in my life. Currently living behind a dumpster in Vegas.

Thanks, for the Spycraft tip, might check that out today.

Ditto.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
all this kid has ever done is virtue-shame the entire planet. it works both ways greta.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm sure the Chinese are very sorry.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I still don't understand why anyone is listening to a high school drop out who just became old enough to vote and wouldn't even be legally allowed to drink in america. Why does anyone.give the slightest # what she says or does?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I have the opposite experience. Every vegetarian I've met seemed way bloated. It doesn't automatically equate a healthy diet.

As another poster (I believe it was Lumenari,) has pointed out, you can eat pounds of refined sugar and still be a vegan.

It comes down to how well one's thyroid works along with their lifestyle. Everyone has a different metabolic equation, a different predisposition to store fat etc.

I agree because most vegetarians here (the US) eat all carbs and very little fibrous veggies (unlike Chinese people).

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

All I write here is true.

I use ATS as a means of stress relief as there is so much I know but cannot say or write. So it stays inside. I put feelers out on some things that I was involved with several decades ago. Once again I was told no. I went to a Psychiatrist only once back in the 2000s as part of the marital divorce process. It was mandated by the State. Both partners see him alone.

Upon my 3rd visit he said there is absolutely nothing wrong with me and then he put his microphone down and turned his recorder off. He told me things about her but then he turned to me and said that he could not believe my inner strength in that what I have been exposed to and gone though happens to less than one tenth of all human beings in their lifetime. He said that basically they would have committed suicide. He went on to say he sees many FBI agents but never in his life met someone with my strength. Why would he bull sheet me. He wouldn't.

I never ever have seen another shrink to this day.

All I can say is believe in God. Plus I haven't been to church on a regular basis since the Regan administration

edit on 23-5-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join