It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly on Indonesian Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
www.ibtimes.sg...

Now I don't know why this guy automatically assumes alien base and I am not saying that at all, but, if you go to google maps and go to the following coordinates 1°13'42.00"S 129°48'49.43"E There is something on the beach on this island. I could be a sink hole starting or any number of natural explanations. Anyone have any thoughts as to what this is. I tried to look at aerial photos of that area through google images and could not find any.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Looks like a data artefact of some kind. Doesn't show on Bing maps.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Cool find! Interesting shape. Can’t tell if it is an opening or if there are just layers of sand dug out in that one location.

Almost looks like the foliage on parts of the island were deliberately planted….very evenly spaced like crops.

a reply to: HONROC

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
i still can't put pics in a post but here's the object/artifact; pasteboard.co...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Interesting indeed ..don’t think it’s an artifact because of the topography step layering .....we need Josh Gates or the AA crew to go there to investigate....

Humorously to myself....looks like a giant coin slot

From google earth

edit on 23-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I guess you are right, I have looked at bing and rand mcnally maps and it is not there.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It’s interesting. But I only watched half the video as this guys clearly belongs on the show Ancient Aliens. Why does he assume it’s an alien base entrance?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

I guess you are right, I have looked at bing and rand mcnally maps and it is not there.

Time will tell. It -is- irregular enough to make me wonder.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Why would the first thought be "alien"?

The conspiracy theorist also claimed that this entrance could be at least two meters long, and it will help aliens to park lots of flying vessels in this base.

Here is a very old missile silo for sell. They are everywhere in the world especially along the sea all over the world.

Anything could be down there even a bunker or gun slot

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

As I said in my post, i don't know why he jumps right to alien bas and I do not think it is that. I am thinking possibly a sinkhole or as F2d pointed out artifact from the image as it is not on other maps

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Wish I could fly over to indonesia and go take a look for myself. Do we happen to have any ATSers in that region of the world?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I agree. It looks like the mapping algorithm tried to create the image with one of the parts of the mosaic missing, that's why we see the area around the "entrance" distorted, with the trees stretched.
edit on 23/5/2021 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Lol....
Welcome to ATS
BY THE WAY 🙂

FOR MY ATS FOLKS😄vm.tiktok.com...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Isn't that where Cthulhu is supposed to hang out?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Does anybody else see a Vagina? Ok, maybe it's just me.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Looks like active “agriculture” is on different parts of the Island. One can postulate that the Anomaly is a holding or depository location for harvested “agriculture” only to be transferred to a boat for transportation elsewhere.....could be weed, opium, etc. an illegal operation or food I suppose.

I would expect the slot, entrance, opening to be much darker. I don’t think it leads deeper elsewhere. I suppose though, it could be a covered opening just not open.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: stelth2

Does anybody else see a Vagina? Ok, maybe it's just me.

Nope, you're not the only one.

Ophiuchus1 said "giant coin slot", strange how that terminology produced a mental image of something else in my mind.

new topics

top topics

join