It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia-Like Pro-Palestinian Gangs Attack Jews Across US, West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Okay, who on the left is defending Israel?

Surely that's a completely different discussion to the one being asked here; why these 'attacks' by people from predominantly Arab/Muslim communities on Jewish people.

Why does everything have to be twisted, turned and then spun into a left/right issue?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Just prove me wrong.

Show me American political leftists condemning Iran for arming Hamas and I will apologize.

Really.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I know the local Synagogue will not be attacked. They outcome would be brutally fatal. The guy in charge of security his dad was murdered 20 years ago and he will not hesitate to draw blood and lots of it if attacked. Very well armed.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Reporting the 'attacks' is a completely separate issue to the motivations behind the 'attacks' in the first place.

Seems some would much rather focus on the reporting and not the attacks themselves.
Then there's others who just see everything as an opportunity to project their paranoia's and locked in viewpoints on anything.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Okay, who on the left is defending Israel?

Surely that's a completely different discussion to the one being asked here; why these 'attacks' by people from predominantly Arab/Muslim communities on Jewish people.

Why does everything have to be twisted, turned and then spun into a left/right issue?

Because the media is left. And the left is always doing whatever the media tells them

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Reporting the 'attacks' is a completely separate issue to the motivations behind the 'attacks' in the first place.

Seems some would much rather focus on the reporting and not the attacks themselves.
Then there's others who just see everything as an opportunity to project their paranoia's and locked in viewpoints on anything.

I didnt say reporting I asked to show me just one condemning the attacks.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Show me American political leftists condemning Iran for arming Hamas and I will apologize.

That wasn't the topic under discussion....until you made it so.

Read the article linked to in the OP - no mention whatsoever of US Left/Right paranoia and bollocks.
Its about attacks on random Jewish people in various cities throughout North America and Europe by people from Arab/Muslim communities.

Turning it into something it most definitely is not only serves to distract from the real causes behind these attacks....but sure, your obsession with anything 'leftist' is far, far more important.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I really do give up...the wilful ignorance displayed in this thread is truly astounding.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So you really don't think that the attackers are getting tacit approval from anti-semites?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Where did I say that?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Where did I say that?

Don't play games.

Either you can understand that the leftists in America are behind Hamas or nor not.

Personally I'd love to see the support contratry.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Surprise. Jew bashing is back in style because of course being Jewish means you are responsible for what the Israeli Government does even if you are not Israeli. I highly suspect the usual suspects will of course condone such action as being Pro-Palestinian is a leftist cause.

Sadly you have been proven correct.
Sick.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

FFS, where did I imply that?

And is that what this thread is about?

Not everything is about what you want them to be about!

Absolutely nowhere in the OP, either what is written or in the article linked to, does is it mention anything about 'leftists' supporting Hamas or anyone else.

Its about people from predominantly Arab/Muslim communities carrying out attacks on random Jewish people and expressing support for Hamas and other Islamic terrorist groups in various cities throughout Northern America and Europe.
Their motivations behind the attacks have nothing whatsoever to do with 'leftist' ideology.

What on earth is hard to understand about that?
Why do you insist on completely ignoring the OP and turning this into yet another 'leftists are responsible for all the world's ill's' circle jerk despite that being irrelevant to this thread topic?
You seem incapable of engaging in anything other than your fixation with 'leftists' nowadays.

Start a thread about 'leftists' in America supporting Hamas and I'm sure plenty of people will contribute.

Your blatant wilful ignorance and acute paranoia seem to be getting worse.

edit on 23/5/21 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm a "big picture" guy.

I like to see the whole portraint, not just a section.

Hell, I see the leftists applying focus to a facet on a multifacited gem and ignoring the rest of the gem.

If you cannot see the foment of anti-semitism from the leftists in America then I don't know what to say to you.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

And if you can't see that for the people carrying out these attacks -which is what this thread is actually about - political ideology of any sort is completely and utterly irrelevant.
Traditional Marxist-Leninism, politically correct woke leftism and partisan left/right US politics mean nothing whatsoever to these people.

Your 'big picture' is quite clearly missing the massive, big #ing elephant in the room.....which is the real motivation for these attacks on random Jewish people.

That you refuse to discuss that in preference for pushing more 'reds under the bed', anti-leftist driven paranoia is really quite sad....but alas the norm nowadays.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

My president in my America is arming Hamas by funding Iran.

It's disgusting.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My president in my America is arming Hamas by funding Iran.

It's disgusting.

AND arming Iran by funding Hamas through USAID.

Can't fffing believe it.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This will not end and the powder keg has been lit now.

The 'Palestinians' (who aren't a state because they've refused statehood 4 times) are absolutely in the wrong here.

Olmert offered Abbas such a good deal when it came to the border dispute that Abbas couldn't publicly condemn it, instead he offered to return with a map and his generals to hash out the border and just didn't come back!

When the land was first being disputed the Muslims were offered, basically, all the land except for a sliver, that would be set aside for the Jewish State, they claimed that they would then push the Jews into the sea and that the streets would run with blood (lovely people).

This is rabid, unchecked hatred of an ethnic group by people who openly supported Hitler.
Hamas, their elected leaders, set up all their hardware in schools, hospitals and nurseries, when they are attacked, they all act surprised and get the cameras out for the left wing, idiot media. John Pilger (one of my fave journalists) is caught off guard by this tactic.

They fire thousands of rockets into Israel indiscriminately hoping to kill as many people as they can, thanks to Iron dome they failed. But now Iran had seen Iron Domes weakness, its easily overwhelmed. About 40% of the rockets Hamas fired landed on their OWN PEOPLE.

So, at the end, what do the Palestinians do? Get Hamas flags and claim victory for the organisation. . . . . . Foot, meet mouth.....

The Palestinians are NOT interested in peaceful co-existence, they want Jews dead. This is the problem. That's why they call it their 'struggle' their Jihad. And the media all over the world, it seems, have joined in the Jihad. Disgusting.

This is part of the Jeremiah prophecy by the way and all the nations mentioned are now gathered against Israel. Get to Christ people, its about to KICK OFF.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Surprise. Jew bashing is back in style because of course being Jewish means you are responsible for what the Israeli Government does even if you are not Israeli. I highly suspect the usual suspects will of course condone such action as being Pro-Palestinian is a leftist cause.

PLM riots coming? I would not be shocked to see that coming soon along with increased violence.

The militia-style of ISIS, now under the Hamas banner, appears to have come to more western countries under the guise of pro-Palestinian activism.

www.jpost.com...

Attacks on Jews from London to California now appear to revolve around a series of systematic assaults by groups of pro-Palestinian men organized in militia-like groups. They have included convoys of cars calling on people to rape Jewish women and targeted attacks on Jews eating dinner or working in areas known to have high numbers of Jews.

These gangs of men, almost no women present, set out to find Jews and assault them. There is no pretense that this is a protest. They dress as militants, not protesters. The car convoy, with megaphones and men hanging out of the windows, is a relatively new phenomenon and appears to be uniformly orchestrated across several cities in western countries.

But but the left is morally superior and only uses state approved methods of protest, never targeting people by race on anything... oh wait that’s all they’ve talked about is race sex and identity since Obama.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
An ancient family cleaved in two the exiled to become the enemy of the Lord and his people...
Warning given of the lie to come after the Lords death and the division and hate which would spawn wars over the land and the chosen until the return of the Lord...
Clearly there are sides to this and eventually you will be a part of it...
There will be no more tolerance and you will see and you will decide which side you’re on...
In fact come a given time the decision will be forced upon you...
When the tribe of Judah is forced to flee the holy land to seek refuge in the hills...
The sides drawn Nations forced to assemble...
Than look up and behold the Truth...
It matters not how long until than nor if you live...
You shall see...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join