It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia-Like Pro-Palestinian Gangs Attack Jews Across US, West

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Surprise. Jew bashing is back in style because of course being Jewish means you are responsible for what the Israeli Government does even if you are not Israeli. I highly suspect the usual suspects will of course condone such action as being Pro-Palestinian is a leftist cause.

PLM riots coming? I would not be shocked to see that coming soon along with increased violence.

The militia-style of ISIS, now under the Hamas banner, appears to have come to more western countries under the guise of pro-Palestinian activism.

www.jpost.com...

Attacks on Jews from London to California now appear to revolve around a series of systematic assaults by groups of pro-Palestinian men organized in militia-like groups. They have included convoys of cars calling on people to rape Jewish women and targeted attacks on Jews eating dinner or working in areas known to have high numbers of Jews.

These gangs of men, almost no women present, set out to find Jews and assault them. There is no pretense that this is a protest. They dress as militants, not protesters. The car convoy, with megaphones and men hanging out of the windows, is a relatively new phenomenon and appears to be uniformly orchestrated across several cities in western countries.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is terrible and should be stopped since advocating violence or making threats against any kind of group should not be tolerated. That said you make it out like jew bashing is back in style, when it's Palestinian and other minority. It's not in style, don't overdramatize and lessen the importance of the topic with it.

It should be stopped in the tracks because it's hardly justified by free speech to call for rape or violence.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

There are bigger interests at play here. This is merely how that power is manifesting itself.

Lines are being drawn in the sand.

Everybody will be assigned an enemy.

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Shows you how much terrorist potential is latently present.

I mean #ing Hamas and PPP got a lot of funding, did they use it for infrastructure or to better the life of those they're responsible for?
No. Rockets and militias and underground tunnels, because happy people don't go to war.
And what would they blame Israel for if the Palestinians wouldn't suffer?

I'm seriously getting tired of this. They don't care whom they hurt. They are blinded by hate.
And I know we have to differentiate, not all Muslims are the same etc
But... it's getting really harder and harder to hold on to that.

Personally if I were in charge of Israel's security I would have killed all of them. 50 years ago. So # off how bad Israel is just because they don't lay flat on their back while the CF fire rockets and suicide bomb them.

🇮🇱

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Not saying its 100% false. But pics and videos or it didn't happen. Wasnt that once bandied about here fairly regularly? Secondly, who owns the Jerusalem Post? Mossad and others have been caught red handed pulling shady effluent to sway opinion one way or the other. I'm yet to see anything like that in my location. But we dont have a large Jewish population that I'm aware of. Third and final point, is it me or does "Jews" sound a bit I don't know, nazi-ish? Would Jewish people or people of jewish faith be a better moniker?a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Now you know how WW2 started. Here we go again.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Now you know how WW2 started. Here we go again.

Didn't WWII get started because the wester allies ruined and humiliated Germany after WWI, and Hitler promised to make Germany strong and powerful again, and to give it back it's pride?

The Anti-Semitism was more of an escalation of something that had been happening for well over 100 years.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The left will look to any reason to attacks jews.

Sad but true.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Surprise. Jew bashing is back in style because of course being Jewish means you are responsible for what the Israeli Government does even if you are not Israeli. I highly suspect the usual suspects will of course condone such action as being Pro-Palestinian is a leftist cause.

PLM riots coming? I would not be shocked to see that coming soon along with increased violence.

The militia-style of ISIS, now under the Hamas banner, appears to have come to more western countries under the guise of pro-Palestinian activism.

www.jpost.com...

Attacks on Jews from London to California now appear to revolve around a series of systematic assaults by groups of pro-Palestinian men organized in militia-like groups. They have included convoys of cars calling on people to rape Jewish women and targeted attacks on Jews eating dinner or working in areas known to have high numbers of Jews.

These gangs of men, almost no women present, set out to find Jews and assault them. There is no pretense that this is a protest. They dress as militants, not protesters. The car convoy, with megaphones and men hanging out of the windows, is a relatively new phenomenon and appears to be uniformly orchestrated across several cities in western countries.

Is this really all that surprising?

Israel isn't managing this very well from a PR perspective, a lot of people identify with the Palestinians and see them as being underdogs while Israel is coming across as being a bully that's reacting disproportionately and against people who had nothing to do with the fighting.

Arabs and Muslims are also migrating all over the world while Jewish populations are either contracting or remaining static. So you've got a lot more people in a lot more places who feel strongly about this.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

It did happen... in London anyway coz I saw the video of the men shouting out of their car windows as they drove threw a Jewish Community shouting things like 'rape their Mothers' 'Rape their daughters'

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are properly called far-right style groups, either Islamists or Palestinian nationalists.

OP article

Not that it matters but they're righties just from a different nationality.
Don't make it about you and your personal feud, it has nothing to do with American political identity.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It just gives the anti-semites on the left justification to attack anyone jewish.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You are so insane. You really don't live on this planet anymore, do you?
Remember when you claimed I want to kill you because my opinion was too left for you?
Is my post in this thread now anti-semitic?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm going to condemn anti-semitism from whomever is spouting it.

If you think that's insane then that's on you.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I fully expect the Palestinian apologists to flock here and tell us all its justified because of something that happened 200+ years ago. And that if you oppose this you are some sort of Nazi.

edit on 5/23/2021 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You have Kerry siding with Iran who just armed Hamas with 4,000 rockets, you have members of congress demanding that Israel not arm and defend themselves, it's plain who's side the evil left is on.

(post by JohnBlake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Me too that's not the insane part. Insane is that you are posting the exact same #ing two liner on every topic.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Me too that's not the insane part. Insane is that you are posting the exact same #ing two liner on every topic.

It's true.

*shrugs*

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You two can't even agree on a topic without arguing like
you been married for thirty years. Any way I agree with
everything both of you've said. Now I'm headed to the ATS fridge
gonna grab a coolly and come back and see what you have
to say about that?

edit on 23-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join