It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, Moderna CEOs- China Virus Vaccine Boosters Needed as Early as September

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Just watched this,

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
LOL don't they have like 14 more of these mRNA shots in the works? Hi btw, been lurking for over a decade, not to sound awkward or anything of course. It's okay though because such "vaccines" will turn us all into grays anyways which is our next evolutionary benchmark right?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IAMTAT

And what further restrictions, infringements are the evil folks going to do upon those of us who cannot take the shots?

Would you take the shot if you were able?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
LOL don't they have like 14 more of these mRNA shots in the works? Hi btw, been lurking for over a decade, not to sound awkward or anything of course. It's okay though because such "vaccines" will turn us all into grays anyways which is our next evolutionary benchmark right?

Well, welcome!! What made you finally take the plunge and join the list you’re now on with the rest of us here?

Actually, a lot of folks here aren’t on a list, because they are just NPCs for the bad side. They’re practically cheering Communism. Assho FBI has crossed them off their list. It’s the rest of us who think logically and...well, we think. We’re the ones on the list.

Anyway, welcome! 😈
edit on 23-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

And what further restrictions, infringements are the evil folks going to do upon those of us who cannot take the shots?

Moot point.

I am unable.

This isn't theoretical.

This is fact. I will die if I take the jab.

The fact that I've been exposed to covid multiple times, had a previous dose of hydrochloroquinine for 18 months (some work I did in Senegal) should have nothing to do with it.

I'm allergic to vaccines. Can't take flu jabs, can't take covid jabs.

My doc said, and I'll quote, "You have a 99% chance of surviving covid and a 99% chance of dying if you take the vaccine."

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

It's okay though because such "vaccines" will turn us all into grays anyways which is our next evolutionary benchmark right?

Perhaps it's just me, but that still sounds a bit awkward.

My CT mind has already started thinking that if they really wanted everyone "vaccinated" it would be in the water supply or in the beer and slimjims sold at the 7/11.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Moot point.

I am unable.

This isn't theoretical.

This is fact. I will die if I take the jab.

The fact that I've been exposed to covid multiple times, had a previous dose of hydrochloroquinine for 18 months (some work I did in Senegal) should have nothing to do with it.

I'm allergic to vaccines. Can't take flu jabs, can't take covid jabs.

My doc said, and I'll quote, "You have a 99% chance of surviving covid and a 99% chance of dying if you take the vaccine."

Well, I’m SURE they will have some perfectly reasonable, non-invasive, non-freedom killing, totally convenient amd easy way for those of you who can’t take it can be verified and approved.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, it's called a yellow star.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I have to travel outside the country come this fall... SSSssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhhhh☹

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said Wednesday that he believes booster shots will be necessary within a year of initial vaccination.

I'M COMPLETELY HEALTHY! I CAN'T DO THIS OVER AND OVER!!!!

WHY THE F! ... So international travel and I'd have to sit at the SEGREGATED SECTION OF THE "LEFT FIELD LOONEY'S AT A SH!TY PIRATES GAME TOO...

FML!

edit on 23-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: wanna turn into a gay frog.... enough is enough

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

NOT SO FAST ! The Vaccines Themselves are Creating Mutated Variants of the COVID-19 MAN MADE VIRUS .

" Bombshell: Nobel Prize Winner Reveals Covid Vaccine is ‘Creating Variants’ "

The prominent virologist explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”

" Prof. Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are “silent” about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE). In the articles that mention ADE, the concerns expressed by Prof. Montagnier are dismissed. “Scientists say that ADE is pretty much a non-issue with COVID-19 vaccines,” an article at Medpage Today reported in March. "

This was Their PLAN All Along . The COVID-19 Virus was shown to be Lacking in " Kill Power " so the Mad Scientists Decided to Produce a Vaccine that Would do the Job ...........

www.infowars.com...
edit on 23-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I will get the 2nd shot, after that I'm done, I don't do the seasonal flu shot, nor will I do this..beyond this "emergency"

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
They will kill the immune system ability to fight viruses naturally, the more big pharma injects this synthetic particles in the body the less the ability of the body to fight on it own.

Is a very calculated way to make none stop money.

Scaremongering works.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

You are very lucky to have such an honest doctor. A friend of mine lucked out that way too!

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
They will kill the immune system ability to fight viruses naturally, the more big pharma injects this synthetic particles in the body the less the ability of the body to fight on it own.

Scaremongering works.

Think about why people in North America have such weak immune system compared to people in East Asia. It's because all those vaccine shots, which decreases immune system's ability.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I will get the 2nd shot, after that I'm done, I don't do the seasonal flu shot, nor will I do this..beyond this "emergency"

I'm pretty sure covid is a seasonal shot considering covid and influenza are types of flu.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TaiHaChen

Yes, in the entire world we in the US are the most vaccinate people, specially babies, barely out of the womb and pin cushions for big phama life long treatments, the future gravy train for their pockets.

Also many of the treatments and miracle pills that big pharma uses actually damage or interfere with the immune system in order to work.

Many people have no idea that the pills they take and the quantities will have an impact on their immune system, because one size does not and will not fit all.

But rather than treat people as per individuals they create one fit all and the immune system is a big problem.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen

Scaremongering works.

Think about why people in North America have such weak immune system compared to people in East Asia. It's because all those vaccine shots, which decreases immune system's ability.

The reason the US is so unhealthy is because they are FAT on junk food, alcohol, smoking, carbohydrate overload and environmental toxic elements.

Luckily we discovered the vaccine to smallpox or we would all have been dead long ago.
edit on 24-5-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thanks, been lurking since around 2012-ish during the fun time that was the end of the Mayan calendar but it would never let me join due to some browser error of some sort so never really bothered again until now. I think I can envision the certain individuals you are referring to, does one of them begin with the letter P and end with E and contain 5 letters
?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TaiHaChen

Scaremongering works.

The reason the US is so unhealthy is because they are FAT on junk food, alcohol, smoking, carbohydrate overload and environmental toxic elements.

Luckily we discovered the vaccine to smallpox or we would all have been dead long ago.

Oh Really ? Are You a Doctor , or just Play One on ATS T.V. ?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Didn't they already conclude that antibodies didn't decrease after 8months?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join