It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer, Moderna CEOs- China Virus Vaccine Boosters Needed as Early as September

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Did anyone really believe the "vaccines" for the China Virus were going to end?

It's looking like those first jabs are only going to be the beginning of a long and profitable relationship between the Pharma companies, the government...and all the new jab-happy consumers/patients for life.

Just imagine the 'goodies' all those future 'boosters' are going to contain.

One can never get too much of a good thing, after all.
At least, the CEO's of the "vaccine" manufacturers certainly feel this way.

Even the great Doctor Fauci agrees.

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla stressed that the company is still awaiting data from clinical trials, but he believes people will need an additional dose between eight and 12 months after receiving their second shot.

“This could become sooner than later, I believe, from September, October,” Bourla said. “But this is something again that the data need to confirm.”

Moderna CEO Stéphane Bancel had a similar prediction to Bourla’s, telling Axios in an email that he would recommend booster shots be administered starting in September to those who received their second doses in January.

Johnson & Johnson, which developed the only other COVID-19 vaccine currently authorized in the U.S., did not immediately respond to a question from Spectrum News on Thursday about whether it foresees a booster shot being needed.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, said Wednesday that he believes booster shots will be necessary within a year of initial vaccination.

www.ny1.com...

And so it begins...

edit on 23-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Every 3 months they make you take a vaccine. Money matters. Your arm be damned.
edit on 23-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
🤩JAFS🤩

"Just Another Flu Shot"

They'll have to come up with a scannable "shot I.D." mark for each unique shot !! 😎

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There are addictives they put in vaccine which they do not disclose. Once you get that first shot, you get hooked on it and keeps coming back for more. That's how they make money with coca cola. That's how they make money with vaccine.

+1 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Only the willingly brainwashed ever thought the not-vaccines were ever going to end. Just like they believed it was “two weeks to flatten the curve.” Hell they STILL believe it’s “two weeks to flatten the curve.”

Just wait until about a year to 18 months after everyone who is (not a vaccine) vaccinated starts getting their auto-immune and prion’s disease, and then will actually need the medicines that these same drug companies (with funding by Fauci) make, to treat the illnesses they are causing with these not-vaccines.
edit on 23-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
🤩JAFS🤩

"Just Another Flu Shot"

They'll have to come up with a scannable "shot I.D." mark for each unique shot !! 😎

They already have!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

🤩JAFS🤩

"Just Another Flu Shot"

They already have!

Is it "Color" Coded ? 😸

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Whole got damn world's gone Jab happy! lol

Again

Anyone stupid enough to come at my grand daughter with
a needle. Loses a f%^$ing arm.

Vaccinate that!
edit on 23-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm surprised they don't make people take a vaccine every month.
edit on 23-5-2021 by TaiHaChen because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I am just now getting over COVID (wasn’t too bad), no vaccine or boosters needed for me. I followed the science and put my faith in my immune system and it’s ability to keep me safe. According to my “crazy” doctor, I don’t need a vaccine since my body has produced its own vaccine.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen
Every 3 months they make you take a vaccine. Money matters. Your arm be damned.

The Feds upped the per-shot payment to medical providers from $18.00 to $40.00 last month....encouraging them to push harder to get everyone vaccinated with these experimental drug(s).

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
I am just now getting over COVID (wasn’t too bad), no vaccine or boosters needed for me. I followed the science and put my faith in my immune system and it’s ability to keep me safe. According to my “crazy” doctor, I don’t need a vaccine since my body has produced its own vaccine.

YOU are one of the rare ones with an HONEST doctor who knows THE SCIENCE.

Congratulations!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

🤩JAFS🤩

"Just Another Flu Shot"

They already have!

Is it "Color" Coded ? 😸

Lol probably.

Actually I think it’s like a micro-tattoo barcode in your skin.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel

YOU are one of the rare ones with an HONEST doctor who knows THE SCIENCE.

Congratulations!

Thanks CWM! I felt reassured by him. Before my test even came back he put me on a battery of meds (steroids, breathing treatments, Doxycycline and some other things) and walked me through what to expect and when to worry. He also reassured me that because I already take care of my body that I have an almost 100% chance of just getting only moderately sick and once I have the antibodies I should NOT get the vaccine.
He also said “given the shape you’re in, if you can’t trust your immune system then I have failed at my job”.
edit on 23-5-2021 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just a good thing Obama insured everyone was able to keep their doctor, that knows and understands them beyond the few scribbles on a medical sheet.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So I can get free tacos and lottery tickets every 6 months now? Yippie!!!!!!

I have said many times, these test subjects are going to get their "free and safe" experimental jab cocktails more often than they get an oil change, good luck to the guinea pigs. I'll pass.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

Wow mine told me I just needed over the counter meds (I had no lung related problems) just a fever and the endgate trots. Possibly the reason I did not have lung issues is do from some advice I got on this site regarding lysol who knows it was mild luckily. I still had fever symptoms until Friday when my work suggested I go back to the doctor and I kept hammering him on getting antibiotics (he said in case there was something hiding back there that was missed.) While sitting in his office I saw the pnemonia (sp) sign and realized the symptoms were more like when I had the walking form of that in my 20's and told him so. Now that I am on day 3 of anti biotics I am proud to say my fever symptoms have subsided and I get to return to my life of servitude.
edit on 23-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: I suck at typing

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And what further restrictions, infringements are the evil folks going to do upon those of us who cannot take the shots?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Basically what happens is you get a vaccine passport after your first shot. The passport expires after 6 months. So if you don't get another vaccine within 6 months your passport expires and you will not be allowed to get a job, go to college, go to clubs, attend concerts, you will be an outcast.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And what further restrictions, infringements are the evil folks going to do upon those of us who cannot take the shots?

I think it involves jumper cables.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join