It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more UFO stuff interesting back ground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The video does a little back history on how some of what we are seeing today has been ripped and forced from the pentagon . I am not as firmly sat on the fence about this whole affair being a MIC Psyops for more bigger better funding after listening to some of the key points that are offered in the video. Anyway if interested enjoy. youtu.be...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've never thought that it was a pysop for increased military funding. I believe that it's a massive psyop for social engineering and control. I have always thought that Ronald Reagan showed their hand in his UN speech in September, 1987.

“Cannot swords be turned to plowshares? Can we and all nations not live in peace? In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity,” Reagan said.

“Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond,” Reagan proposed.

“I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?”

I hold to this. When the "aliens" show up, the call for one-world unification and the consolidation of power and control will be clarion. That is the end game. I have no doubt!

ETA: I also believe that there is a spiritual element to this. I'll leave that there.
:
edit on 2021 5 23 by incoserv because: add comment.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Yep that is certainly a possibility IMO.

Many possibilities with no firm answers only best guess speculations. Whatever, I am glad this stuff is more out in the open now and people are freer to say they saw something without the weird music and looks from people who can not imagine something like an advanced UFO exist. So advanced they can maneuver at 600 to 800 Gs and fly around our best military hardware with impunity .

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Strange, ive never seen a message like this before.

No video only the message. Censorship?

An error occurred during a connection to www.youtube.com.

PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I think there are different levels of classification of these visitors, like 1-100, 100 being full disclosure.

We have been on a solid 0 for a long time, now they have released level 1 of classified material to test the waters.
I do believe they are planning to drip more information on us in the future, and perhaps then things will speed up from there, as more and more mainstream and public interest begins.

Interesting times we live in.
I just hope the human race will meet our visitors with roses instead of guns.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
theote]originally posted by: Spacespider

I think there are different levels of classification of these visitors, like 1-100, 100 being full disclosure.

We have been on a solid 0 for a long time, now they have released level 1 of classified material to test the waters.
I do believe they are planning to drip more information on us in the future, and perhaps then things will speed up from there, as more and more mainstream and public interest begins.

Interesting times we live in.
I just hope the human race will meet our visitors with roses instead of guns.

I agree with that. Its been an absolute shut out in the USA for close to 75 years now and if you include things like the Vatican, who have been sequestering and hiding info about this since ancient times, then we can easily say its been a suppression of a few millennium.

The fact the nwo wants to paint them as a threat tells us everything we need to know. That our Galactic neighbors and family are not a threat. In fact, from witness testimonies from people with first hand experience, the second we start seeing them in person it will immediately raise our consciousness and we will indeed great them with the proverbial roses.
Problem is humans want to have a need to warship things and the extra terrestrial races don't want us to warship them, they simply want us to see them as equals and not a distorted view of them being above us or rule over us in a way.
The NWO definitely does not want that.

Now on the other hand there are some negative ET races that would like to control us through or so called elite that warship some of them. And if some alien race decides to come in guns blazing then we will all do what we gotta do to fight it.
That attack is more likely to be a faked alien invasion.

I don't see the latter happening though, as I truly believe the benevolent ET's won't let that happen. They did render the worlds nuclear ballistic missiles inert. *shrugs* that seems like a good sign to me.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I've kind of considered that all this recent spate in MSM coverage over the last few years, aside from the motives being kept secret, is an attempt at completely disassociating the stuff being 'revealed' now, with all the information and data gained from Ufology over the last 50 years or so.

I mean, the average person who catches this stuff on their news probably has no idea on what came before all these rubber-stamped Pentagon releases

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What I can’t wait for is the video where the UFO is just 50ft away traveling alongside the military aircraft, expecting some insane detail on the craft from that distance and to think these aren’t the best UFO videos they have is exciting times

Hopefully we get that video, along with the many other videos to be released in the coming June report

Really impressed with the recent Omaha video, with the ufo dropping into the water, it reminds me of the Shag Harbour incident in Canada many years ago

edit on 23-5-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
What I can’t wait for is the video where the UFO is just 50ft away traveling alongside the military aircraft

Problem is...... we now have evidence of large amounts of money being spent on nothing (for e.g employing a top executive from a world leading aerospace company to sit in a darkened room mumbling about metamaterial spaceships for 2.5 years).

I looked into the cost of hollywood level VFX and to have a 10 second video of a transmedium vehicle doing a sea to air manoeuvre with "nuts and bolts" level of detail would cost about $500K (working on $50K per second estimated using one of the latter Transformers movies VFX per second guesstimates as a guideline).

If the evidential bar is set so low.....and all people want is a HD vid - a circa 1 million $ budget (to be sure people buy it as real) seems like great value for money to me.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

It's my belief that the Pentagon is acting normally, which is, saying "Look way over there, not Here!". I also believe we have the technology that Elizondo described and the MIC doesn't want to share it with friends or foe. Honestly, I don't blame them. I'm just glad its US and not them.

I don't believe the Pentagon is going to say, ever, that "Yep folks, we have recovered ET crafts and technology and in addition, we have ET engineers in our employ". That would be fatal to their yearly hands out for money. That information is just too way Above Top Secret.

I think there will be no disclosure soon or quite possibly ever. Its bigger than all of us!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think the pentagon had to come forward and say yes UFOs are real. But that is as far as it will go. They aren't going to disclose any information that tells us what, who, when, why. Those are the answers we really want. We all know there are UFOs. But what are they? Who are they? How long have they been here? Why are they here? Those are the questions we really want to know. And those are the questions that no one knows the answer to.

The way the pentagon presents it. They act like they are in the dark. Yes. UFOs are real. But that's all we know. That is how they are spinning it. I simply don't believe that. I think our government is in possession of UFOs and occupants (if any) that are in it.

I don't believe that the UFO phenomenon is just a big smoke screen to usher in the NWO. We have been recording evidence of UFOs for thousands of years. The idea of a NWO is what a few centuries old?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

How to tell if an "alien" is real, or just a "psyop":

Have it explain the physics behind its technology. If you were to write up that explanation, would you be guaranteed a Nobel Prize?

If so, it's alien.

If not, it's terrestrial.

Have it detail its physiology.

If it has DNA using the same four bases as every living thing on Earth, it's "probably" NOT from another planet (the theory of Panspermia notwithstanding).

If our visitors are truly Alien, the only "psyop" we need be concerned with is how our society chooses to meet the "neighbors".

ETA: Your belief in a "spiritual element to this" makes you far more vulnerable to manipulations which could prove to be against your best interests.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
The video does a little back history on how some of what we are seeing today has been ripped and forced from the pentagon . I am not as firmly sat on the fence about this whole affair being a MIC Psyops for more bigger better funding after listening to some of the key points that are offered in the video. Anyway if interested enjoy. youtu.be...

Im starting to really like that news anchor. He's been doing more and more UFO stuff. He is hitting the nail on the head.

This is not a Psyop.. not for funding.. not for "mass" control".. not at all..

The Pentagon is still actively trying to suppress all this on the back end.

I have a feeling something is brewing on the disclosure front that is huge, and it wont even be related to the report coming out. Im getting vibes that Bob Lazar is going to be proven correct in the next 2 years. I dont have any insider knowledge or anything, but Im just noticing a few things people in UFOlogy are stating in combination with how the pieces are moving on the govt, side and I think theres going to be some irrefutable evidence proving Bobs story.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmaraSnow
I think the pentagon had to come forward and say yes UFOs are real. But that is as far as it will go. They aren't going to disclose any information that tells us what, who, when, why. Those are the answers we really want. We all know there are UFOs. But what are they? Who are they? How long have they been here? Why are they here? Those are the questions we really want to know. And those are the questions that no one knows the answer to.

The way the pentagon presents it. They act like they are in the dark. Yes. UFOs are real. But that's all we know. That is how they are spinning it. I simply don't believe that. I think our government is in possession of UFOs and occupants (if any) that are in it.

I don't believe that the UFO phenomenon is just a big smoke screen to usher in the NWO. We have been recording evidence of UFOs for thousands of years. The idea of a NWO is what a few centuries old?

That is my biggest problem with all this.

"Partial disclosure"

Thats clearly what they are gearing up for. I think the pinnacle of this trajectory we are on right now, is an admission on ET/UFOs, confirmation they they are interstellar/dimensional...

But ending with "Thats all we know, weve never made contact, we dont have any objects outside these crumbs of metal"

That would upset me, because ALOT of people would be completely satisfied with that answer and accept it.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 03:08 AM
link   
SOME INTERESTING POINTS ABOUT WHY THERE IS A BIG DISAGREEMENT WITHIN THE GOVERNMENT ON WHAT IS BEING RELEASED AND THE BLOW BACK. youtu.be... TO DISORGANIZED FOR A FALSE FLAG

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
What I can’t wait for is the video where the UFO is just 50ft away traveling alongside the military aircraft, expecting some insane detail on the craft from that distance and to think these aren’t the best UFO videos they have is exciting times

Hopefully we get that video, along with the many other videos to be released in the coming June report

Really impressed with the recent Omaha video, with the ufo dropping into the water, it reminds me of the Shag Harbour incident in Canada many years ago

Hate to break it to you but that report in june will probably be delayed for another 180 days. Dont get your hopes up for them to release anything at that date...in the bill it wasnt required for them to even make a report....it was basically "asked" for them make a report on the current state of UAP

top topics

join