It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sending counterfeit currency to The USA.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

My VPN might say USA (shame on you for snooping)

I'd love to have this skill set

Paranoid much?

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
Right on schedule, KILLER TROLLS ATTTAAACKK!

Name calling?

By the way, the constant name calling when cornered says a whole lot more about yourself than you might think. Pretty embarrassing moment when most people realize this.

Quoted for truth and realization process

1- I honestly thought the VPN thing was a pretty obvious attempt at humor. Especially when followed by 'sitting in a Russian bar' You have my most sincere apology that it went over your head and I hope the safe space healing room is available for you today.

2- Again, very sorry if this hurt your feelz. I guess sarcastic humor isn't your thing.

I suggest you try reading it a little slower though, and then carefully compare it to the actual name calling I pointed out and you might eventually see the difference.

Or maybe I've just had too much to drink, these Russian bars never seem to run out of vodka and Hillary's spy guy just won't stop buying me shots in exchange for random made up Trump stories.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

My VPN might say USA (shame on you for snooping)

I'd love to have this skill set

Paranoid much?

Right on schedule, KILLER TROLLS ATTTAAACKK!

Name calling?

By the way, the constant name calling when cornered says a whole lot more about yourself than you might think. Pretty embarrassing moment when most people realize this.

Quoted for truth and realization process

1- I honestly thought the VPN thing was a pretty obvious attempt at humor. Especially when followed by 'sitting in a Russian bar' You have my most sincere apology that it went over your head and I hope the safe space healing room is available for you today.

2- Again, very sorry if this hurt your feelz. I guess sarcastic humor isn't your thing.

I suggest you try reading it a little slower though, and then carefully compare it to the actual name calling I pointed out and you might eventually see the difference.

Or maybe I've just had too much to drink, these Russian bars never seem to run out of vodka and Hillary's spy guy just won't stop buying me shots in exchange for random made up Trump stories.

Honestly, I just read the last one straight off the CNN comments page and Hillary's super secret spy guy for 17 agencies paid me double!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I understand, it also took me a long time to learn how to control my emotions and not lash out with name calling when my belief systems are challenged by newly discovered information.

You're confused or biased about your history. Humourous considering the fear mongering and hatred towards China that you've wittingly displayed.

You will have to quote me on where I called you names. I think you're projecting and applying emotional content to my posts although I could be wrong.

I questioned your content, I called your opinions ignorant and delusional. I am sorry that felt personal for you.

Funny. I'd rather be full of crap than be a propaganda piece peddling hate. Have fun on ATS!

^^^ This is an example of ironic sarcasm, I'm reflecting on optics. Enjoy your vodka!

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

When you adjust the list to evaluate the emissions on a per capita basis, the United State and Canada climb to the top of the chart. According to a Statista report from 2016, using data from the International Monetary Fund, these are the top carbon dioxide emitters per capita in metric tons (t).

United States: 14.95t.
Canada: 14.91t.
South Korea: 11.5t.
Russia: 9.97t.
Japan: 9.04t.
Germany: 8.88t.
China: 6.57t.
U.K.: 5.65t.

top polluters in the world

Per capita doesn’t work well for a country like Canada with one tenth of the population of the US.
If we double our population our per capita numbers half. Doesn’t sound like a proper way to measure pollution…

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I understand, it also took me a long time to learn how to control my emotions and not lash out with name calling when my belief systems are challenged by newly discovered information.

You're confused or biased about your history. Humourous considering the fear mongering and hatred towards China that you've wittingly displayed.

You will have to quote me on where I called you names. I think you're projecting and applying emotional content to my posts although I could be wrong.

I questioned your content, I called your opinions ignorant and delusional. I am sorry that felt personal for you.

Funny. I'd rather be full of crap than be a propaganda piece peddling hate. Have fun on ATS!

^^^ This is an example of ironic sarcasm, I'm reflecting on optics. Enjoy your vodka!

"You're confused or biased about your history. Humourous considering the fear mongering and hatred towards China that you've wittingly displayed."

Care to share where my history is wrong? Been challenged a couple times today and my sourced response seems to have ended the discussion or resulted in knee jerk name calling.

I HATE the CCP and nearly everything it stands for. I have only sorrow and hope for those poor souls living under it's tyranny, and quite a bit of respect for what the country has accomplished recently despite their cruel and dishonest leadership on a scale far beyond anything the world has recently seen.

That respect quickly ends when CCP continues exporting baby food that they KNOW is poisoned to unsuspecting customers worldwide for months.

Also when exporting covid infected people internationally whole halting domestic travel.

Also for previously supporting North Korea's nuclear tests.

FYI - Calling someone delusional and paranoid when cornered by incrontovertable facts, is EXACTLY the definition of name calling.

Doesn't affect me a bit, other then the annoyance of having another post to respond to, but at least I get another opportunity to point out the blatant hypocrisy. (As if they were difficult to find)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join