It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man in South India has found a CURE for Covid in Ayurveda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
There is a department in Ministry called AYUSH which recommends Alternative medicines, especially Ayurveda. With scientific evidence. Now the medicine being administered by Anandiah is being analysed and if proven efficient without side effects, then it will be mass produced for consumption.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

That's pretty specific, why do you ask?

Because if you were like 50 to 90 you might disagree with your own post...

edit on 23-5-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

If we ALL stood together with an emphatic "NO", the possibilities would be endless.

I am not sure what that has to do with a cure for Covid which is what the thread is about.
Otherwise sure I agree with you.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I still have yet to see much actual data that suggests masks are all that effective. I think they are a good idea as a nation, but they simply don't block the aerosolized particles that are the most likely to linger in the air.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: EternalShadow

If we ALL stood together with an emphatic "NO", the possibilities would be endless.

I am not sure what that has to do with a cure for Covid which is what the thread is about.
Otherwise sure I agree with you.

"Ayurveda is a traditional Indian system of medicine. It aims to preserve health and wellness by keeping the mind, body, and spirit in balance and preventing disease rather than treating it. To do so, it employs a holistic approach that combines diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes."

If this type of approach was universal, we wouldn't have to rely so much on synthetic "medicine" to save us from the preventable. That's my point. Do I have to add the specific word "Covid" for it to make sense??

Geezus..

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

That's pretty specific, why do you ask?

Because if you were like 50 to 90 you might disagree with your own post...

It's NEVER too late to implement these approaches:

"Ayurveda is a traditional Indian system of medicine. It aims to preserve health and wellness by keeping the mind, body, and spirit in balance and preventing disease rather than treating it. To do so, it employs a holistic approach that combines diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes."

An ounce of prevention kinda thing..

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Oh look, a thread that is deep with Woo and based on nonsense.
FFS people, stop doing this silliness. It's not funny, it's not based on actual science and it might get someone killed. Oh and Covid-19 is not 'just the flu', can we stop that particular bit of utter insanity.
WTF is wrong with people???

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Does it actually work, and how successful is it?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lovemyworld

Here you go I FIXED YOUR LINK FOR YOU. EVERYONE THAT WANTS A DIRECT LINK TO THE OP STORY CLICK HERE

(Not yelling, just making it easier to click

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I bet that dude is BANKING right now

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So it looks like we have 2 more races of people, vaccinated and un vaccinated. So how do you tell them apart??? You can't trust any of them.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Does it actually work, and how successful is it?

Improved diet, exercise and life style changes?

Those three things are simply common sense, but it's not pushed as hard as "a pill for every diagnosis". People can stave off most health problems, other than genetic propensity, by consistently doing these three things.

Yes, it's just that easy.

Considering over 80% of adults in the US have some level of fatty liver disease, I don't see how it isn't beneficial to implement such things.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thank you for making it easier. The state Ayush Department has declared the medicine safe.Till now not even one complaint reported . The ingredients have been tested. Waiting for the final approval from ICMR and central Govt.

This is the only thing that can save us from everything—- vaccines, pharma, fear, death, all.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No problem.

Yeah this sounds promising, very good news. I can't wait to hear about the results, keep us posted.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Yep. Forgot to mention that IF you take this vaccine, then you are now creating new and possibly deadly viruses from your own body - and shedding them onto others.
IF you were unfortunate enough to fall for this scam, then you should really wear a mask for the rest of your life to protect others around you from your toxic shedding.

The more you know™

Drivel... zero evidence and utter lies.
I am not shedding anything from a stripped out dead virus.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yes, it's just that easy.

Lol OK. Easy-peasy... America is not India, we eat our cows...

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Update:

Officials said that a deal has already been struck with the postal department and private courier service to deliver the medicine in rural and urban areas across the state. The website is expected to be launched by next week. Once it is launched, people can book their medicine by paying a nominal fee which will include courier charges to get the herbal medicine delivered to be delivered to their homes.

www.google.co.in...

a reply to: Alien Abduct

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Oh this is a really good update, thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

There is no good evidence that Ayurveda is effective for treating any disease.

Ayurvedic preparations have been found to contain lead, mercury, and arsenic, substances known to be harmful to humans.

Then again people are free to do as they please.

"Ayurvedic is one of the worlds oldest holistic medicine, developed more than 3,000 years ago in India.

Its based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit."

Hope is not science all the same and that's the thing here with Ayurvedic.
edit on 5-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Possibly there are several antivirals like mir2911, resveratrol, licorice, honeysuckle, & cats claw

Promising studies, but there is never any follow up. No money in it.
link
link

There is solid evidence for Ivermectin, and that is having a tough time as well..the almighty vax.
c19ivermectin.com...
link

Dishonesty has consequences, this old story is coming back to haunt us.

No Longer Possible to Believe Much Clinical Research Published Says Journal of Medicine Editor

link

edit on 7-6-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join