It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Man in South India has found a CURE for Covid in Ayurveda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.google.co.in... -to-icmr-121052101088_1.html

Hello friends! A man from Andhra Pradesh, south India, by the name of Anandiah is administering an Ayurvedic medicine/s from the past one year. Initially few people used to go there but now hundreds of people are thronging to him for the miracle cure. There has not been a single complaint till now. Therefore the Govt. has referred to the ICMR to analyse scientifically the side effects and efficacy of his treatment.

Hoping this will bring an end to the Corona Virus!!

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: lovemyworld

Good news! Covid 19 is actually just this years' Corona virus and Covid 19 is just the brand name for it.
However, the bad news is that there is no cure for the Corona Virus, but the really good news is that it's just the normal-ass flu!

So tell all your friends in India that they can just take off their masks and have a beer. It's just another normal flu season, even though the entire world's news media has been directed by the CIA, Mossad, The Who, and etc. to tell us otherwise.

On that note; please be aware of a serious scam going around. They are claiming that there is a vaccine for this imaginary virus. Don't be fooled into taking it!

edit on 22-5-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
18 crore people have already taken the vaccine. Some of them acted as superspreaders. Now there is a huge shortage of vaccines anyway.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Yep. Forgot to mention that IF you take this vaccine, then you are now creating new and possibly deadly viruses from your own body - and shedding them onto others.
IF you were unfortunate enough to fall for this scam, then you should really wear a mask for the rest of your life to protect others around you from your toxic shedding.

The more you know™
edit on 22-5-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Clicking link in the OP annnnnnnnnnd....
I SMELL A CONSPIRACY 🤔

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Seems it is not a thing but a system

Ayurveda is a traditional Indian system of medicine. It aims to preserve health and wellness by keeping the mind, body, and spirit in balance and preventing disease rather than treating it. To do so, it employs a holistic approach that combines diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes

12 Powerful Ayurvedic Herbs and Spices with Health Benefits

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=Ayurveda%20is%20a%20traditional%20Indian,and%20lifestyle%20changes%20(%201%20).

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
Shedding is through skin.. not mouth/breathing.. again.. same principal as 'exfolidating dead skin cells off your body'. The body does this naturally..

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
Shedding is through skin.. not mouth/breathing.. again.. same principal as 'exfolidating dead skin cells off your body'. The body does this naturally..

Most of what I have read says otherwise

These so-called founders will then passively spread the vaccine to other animals they encounter either by touch, sex, nursing, or breathing the same air. Gradually, these interactions could build up population-level immunity.

thebulletin.org...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yep. Forgot to mention that IF you take this vaccine, then you are now creating new and possibly deadly viruses from your own body - and shedding them onto others.

how exciting and we will be out there mingling with the unvaccinated who are also probably unmasked. Maybe this will convince them to mask up.

edit on 22 5 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Seems it is not a thing but a system

Ayurveda is a traditional Indian system of medicine. It aims to preserve health and wellness by keeping the mind, body, and spirit in balance and preventing disease rather than treating it. To do so, it employs a holistic approach that combines diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes

12 Powerful Ayurvedic Herbs and Spices with Health Benefits

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=Ayurveda%20is%20a%20traditional%20Indian,and%20lifestyle%20changes%20(%201%20).

It's actually how humans should carry themselves. We are poisoned everyday by corporate greed in the form of empty and synthetic foods, polluted air and water, constant negativity and harassment via advertising and false news of scarcity and abundance, etc.

The division must be sustained in order to have lifelong consumers whom ironically are being told they're living longer, but in fact most things are geared to cut everyone short.

If we ALL stood together with an emphatic "NO", the possibilities would be endless.
edit on 5/23/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

IF you were unfortunate enough to fall for this scam, then you should really wear a mask for the rest of your life to protect others around you from your toxic shedding.

The more you know™

I get paid by the Goverment in the form of "unemployment" to shed all that I can...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

The division must be sustained in order to have lifelong consumers whom ironically are being told they're living longer, but in fact most things are geared to cut everyone short.

If we ALL stood together with an emphatic "NO", the possibilities would be endless.

How old are you?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

how exciting and we will be out there mingling with the unvaccinated who are also probably unmasked. Maybe this will convince them to mask up.

You do realize that what you're talking about is essentially the plot from an episode of Star Trek TNG, and not something that happens in the real world?

You can't "shed" these things through your skin, that's not possible, and your body can't simply make new virus, mRNA doesn't replicate, if it could then it wouldn't be mRNA.

Don't you do this stuff in school any more?

Don't you even watch the Discovery Chanel?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
I know it isn't happening. But how many of those refusing to get vaccinated will believe it? I'm going to repeat it just for that reason. It might get them to mask up. The vaccinated are allowed to go unmasked in my state and I know many of the unvaccinated are doing it too. We had a surge in my county today and they were all unvaccinated. I've been enjoying dining at restaurants again. I will be pissed if they mess that up for me by getting the restaurants back to takeout only. I hate takeout.

And I'm not the one who posted it to begin with. I just replied to a comment saying the vaccinated were shedding.
edit on 23 5 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
www.google.co.in... -to-icmr-121052101088_1.html

www.google.co.in... -test-efficacy-7324657/lite/

www.google.co.in...

www.thenewsminute.com...

There are many videos in YouTube about this.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's pretty specific, why do you ask?

edit on 5/23/2021 by EternalShadow because: correction

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So someone vaccinated, gets covid-19. Doesn't notice because the mRNA cocktail is doing what it says on the bottle, reduces symptoms. You're now a super spreader going to work, school, disneyland... spreading it with impunity because you're one of fauci's chosen ones.

Also, mr degenerate deplorable who refuses the vaccine gets covid. knows it, stays at home and away from people. but is the bad guy.

Over time, who is causing the mutations?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Masks are expected to prevent spread of the virus from the mask wearer should they be contagious. Not from them getting it.

So if they are vaccinated, yet still catch covid, they are the ones who are now more likely to spread it to everyone else - should everyone else not vaccinated be still mandated to wear a mask.

The whole thing is just insane. And seeing so many dancy folk bragging, singing songs, writing poetry and getting tattoos to praise themselves for being vaccinated, just goes against my thinking.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Ayurveda is an alternative medicine system with historical roots in the Indian subcontinent. The theory and practice of Ayurveda is pseudoscientific. The Indian Medical Association characterises the practice of medicine by Ayurvedic practitioners as quackery. Wikipedia

edit on 23-5-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0
Like I said, it was only the unvaccinated who were hospitalized in our surge. to be honest, I don't really care if the unvaccinated wear masks. But that's because I don't care if people get sick. What I do care about is eating at the sushi bar and doing sake bombs with the chef.
I did like Trumps plan of letting it burn through the population unchecked.

edit on 23 5 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join