It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

penyrych ufo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is one of the most amazing sightings I’d never heard of until this morning...

Link to article:

www.google.co.uk...

Link to FOIA request (response from the MOD very interesting!):

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

Documentary:

youtu.be...

As someone who has also seen a UFO / UAP up close, I feel this lady is very credible - the details she describes are in very fine detail and stuff you’d just not make up. Unless she’s the world’s best actor I don’t feel she’s lying.

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JEKS1979

I went over this incident a few years, very interesting witness testimony and very interesting case overall.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Wow I'm surprised I never heard of this! S&F

Just a quick comment, I'm still watching the documentary. The witness, Caz Clark says that there were spotter planes in the area for two days before the event happened. I found this bit of information very interesting.

I'll be back for more comments after the documentary. Thanks for showing us this!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JEKS1979
This is one of the most amazing sightings I’d never heard of until this morning...

Link to article:

www.google.co.uk...

Link to FOIA request (response from the MOD very interesting!):

Documentary:

youtu.be...

As someone who has also seen a UFO / UAP up close, I feel this lady is very credible - the details she describes are in very fine detail and stuff you’d just not make up. Unless she’s the world’s best actor I don’t feel she’s lying.

Cheers

Swamp gas.

Possibly the planet Jupiter seen through an inversion layer, but most likely swamp gas.👽

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

here s a video i posted a few days ago

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Yeah watched a doc on this few weeks ago, interesting case.

Why oh why didnt she have a phone on her to record that night.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

woah, very convincing story from her, something happened there.
And sad news for humanity if our first response to alien contact is violence.

The mystery is why was there planes in the area before hand the UFO ?
That makes me believe they knew it would come, like some kind of first contact scenario.
A first contact scenario that went wrong, we got greedy perhaps, and wanted to shoot it down and harvest the tech.

Good thread s&f, we need more UFO threads in here.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Pentyrch is 15 minutes away from me.
A few of us are planning to take a look around the woods where this sighting was.
Pictures to follow.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Pentyrch is 15 minutes away from me.
A few of us are planning to take a look around the woods where this sighting was.
Pictures to follow.

Would be awesome, you should get a guy with you with a metal detector for that clearing in the forest...
who knows what you gonna find.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I'd not considered that.
Good call Mate.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Interesting case. I had never heard of this one before either.

Cymru, Looking forward to what you may find.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Not heard of this one before, very interesting.

Another FOI request is at status long overdue.

edit on 23-5-2021 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Thanks everybody for responding - as someone who has been lucky enough to see a UFO up close, I can really empathise with her and her story. I know with 100% certainty that ‘something’ is out there beyond our conventional knowledge, so I can relate to her sighting and her obvious emotion in telling her story and that tells me she is telling the truth.

Cymru, would be interesting to know if you do find anything...

I find the MOD’s response very interesting, it’s clear they are holding something back...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This case has been getting rotational promotion on social media for a few years now.

1) Pentyrch was the location, to get the spelling correct.

2) Exercise Chameleon, NATO special forces training, was taking place in the area in 2016. That possibly explains SOME aspects of what has been reported.

3) The Daily Star UK has a usual trash tabloid report on the case.

There are some strange details to the case. But they don't necessarily point to anything 'alien'.

edit on 23/5/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hey mirage, brilliant Avatar

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: Spacespider

I'd not considered that.
Good call Mate.

Do you have the coordinates the place the trees was broken ?
I would like to check on google earth timeline before 2016 and after..

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It makes me wonder if she is ex police or military how observant and matter of fact she is about the incident. I saw this on reddit a week or so a go and wondered why it wasnt on here yet?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
This case has been getting rotational promotion on social media for a few years now.

1) Pentyrch was the location, to get the spelling correct.

2) Exercise Chameleon, NATO special forces training, was taking place in the area in 2016. That possibly explains SOME aspects of what has been reported.

3) The Daily Star UK has a usual trash tabloid report on the case.

There are some strange details to the case. But they don't necessarily point to anything 'alien'.

How many military training exercises have you participated in where a massive triangle silently hovered over a remote village and dispensed untold number of green lights that scanned people?

There are no aspects in this story that resemble a military training exercise.

Here is a write up of the exercise in general. I failed to find the part about the massive and silent triangle that dispenses green lights to scan people and are then pursued by CH47 Chinooks, Apache gunships, and C130s.

sof.news...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JEKS1979

Documentary:

youtu.be...

That's a pretty fascinating documentary right there - had never heard of this one either.

Interesting that it's stated the lady passed 3 polygraphs (not easy to do) and experienced witness intimidation from military and a journalist.

Also interesting that she described having no previous interest in the UFO subject yet described pendulum motion.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ApacheMonk

How many military training exercises have you participated in where a massive triangle silently hovered over a remote village and dispensed untold number of green lights that scanned people?

I don't believe Kaz Clark, the witness in the video took part in a military exercise either. So would you clarify what you are thinking with that line of question?

Nor is Garth Hill & Pentyrch really very remote. The Capital City, Cardiff, is only 6 or 7 miles away!!!

There are no aspects in this story that resemble a military training exercise.

I've found the NOTAM (Air notices for pilots) fairly easily online with a query earlier today that confirm the exercise was taking place on the 26th Feb 2016.

The military use green lasers and Special Forces making HALO jumps at night have lights attached to their helmets and bodies.

www.youtube.com...

Did the witness take any footage of these events on a smartphone or even a camera? Despite camping outside in anticipation of seeing something, I've only heard anecdotal evidence from Kaz.

I don't think there is any doubt the military were conducting exercises in the area.

However, there are some strange aspects to this case that remain unsolved. It all reminds me a bit of the reported black triangle over the Peak District in 1997 where sonic booms were recorded, and the military denied any responsibility.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join