It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci Flip Flops On COVID Origins, Now ‘Not Convinced’ Virus Developed Naturally

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The penguin man Saucy fascist, have his head soo deep in the Chinese ass that he will do and say what his masters tells him.

I guess stopping the economy of the US and the rest of the world, was well worth it in order for China to advance his agenda.

This man should be in jail but he will go on to create another scaremongering as per globalist plans.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
my ears were burning, in the twice posted video of caravan to midnight episode...

which pointed out the 2003-2013 decade where a Corona Virus 'Empire' was begun by that 'small group' which included Fauci, CDC, NIH cadre of Bad Actors

and then the 2014 introduction of COVID
2014 was also the year of the releasing of the First of the 4 Horsemen-of-the-Apocalypse, the rider also in-White had a Crown & Bow, going forth to conquer (with virus & spike Proteins and other pathogens as 'arrows') late in 2019.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He belongs on trial along with Bill gates and Joe Biden for crimes against humanity. Genocide. High treason. They should rot in a cell together and never see the light of day.
edit on 24-5-2021 by Dutchowl because: typo

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
True....the church itself makes remarks that go unnoticed. Have you read about the Black Pope? a reply to: BerkshireEntity

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Loads of Red Herrings designed to sniff away from the strong possibility that the virus is a low level modified bio weapon released on purpose for political reasons (we all KNOW what reasons don't we) 😧

Political masterminds . . . The NWO/Democrat Alliance 😃

Some hot info ready to get released with proof 😃

MSM denials and excuses in advance 😃

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I always feel that no matter how well the plan is the truth always will come out, always, nothing can be hidden, somebody will always talks and others that will figure out.

Now how will the rest of the regular joe responds to the truth is what the big elites are betting on, will the regular joes raise up with a bang or will they just bend over some more.

This time is an entire world that was played and manipulated with.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dr. Fauci has Some " Best Interests " for ALL People on Planet Earth . He Told Me So Himkself !

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So do you all know of this paper Research on Highly Pathogenic H5N1 Influenza Virus: The Way Forward
Anthony S. Fauci

We he says he is in favour of gain of function experiments.

Scientists working in this field might say—as indeed I have said—that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks.

He ends with

The voluntary moratorium on the controversial issue of gain-of-function research related to the transmissibility of highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza virus is providing us the time and space we all need to work together and get this right, and it should be continued until we do so (5).

Which to me means he knows, they are doing GOF, he knows the risks and thinks its ok it for the knowledge we gain. Seems he must have agreed with the principles of Josef Mengele end justifies the means theory.

The number 5 is reference to

5.↵Fauci A. S. 31 July 2012. The way forward in influenza research: a dialogue with the NIAID Director. Audio of presentation from the Sixth Annual Meeting of the Centers for Excellence for Influenza Research and Surveillance (CEIRS), New York, NY. www.niaid.nih.gov...
Google Scholar

So folks welcome to the oops-a-daisy period of human history.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Fauci flip flops more than the footwear with the same name.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

18 months & 3.7 million deaths later, the Lab Leak Theory is being taken seriously. Is there new evidence now? Why did the world wait so long? Why were our reports labelled “fake” & “misleading?” On Gravitas Plus, WION's Palki Sharma decodes the politics & possibility of a Made In China virus.

Seems a mainstream -( Indian news stream ) news outlet is stepping up the questioning.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Indian Bar Association Serves Legal Notice Upon Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist, WHO

Dr. Soumya Swaminathan, the Chief Scientist at the World Health Organisation (WHO), was apparently served a legal notice by Indian Bar Association (IBA) on May 25, 2021, for her alleged act of spreading disinformation and thus misleading the people of India, in order to fulfill her own agenda, so the plaintiff’s action declares. I

So it appears their is a huge movement in India to get the truth out there.

In order to stop Dr. Soumya Swaminathan from causing further damage to the life of citizens of this country, IBA has decided to initiate legal action against her and as part of the process, a legal notice has been served upon her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join