It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS eyeballing someone as he leaves W.H. on Marine1

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just saw this on youtube. It's the POTUS leaving on Marine1. I don't agree with the one commenter that it appears that he stumbles out of the SUV. But he sure is looking at someone or something. At the reveal of what he's looking at, it's pretty disgusting. I'm surprised he didn't go on a sniffing spree.
But then the way he has to walk to the helicopter, it's like he is saying to himself, "pick up right foot and leg, move forward, put foot down, and pickup left foot...

Here is the comment that i found interesting.
"At 4:10, as Biden stands up to get out of the SUV, he gets dizzy, and has to turn around and grab the truck before falling down. He begins watching someone, 4:25, in the truck, you can see his head follow them. At 4:52, you can now tell he's eyeing one of his grandchildren wearing a short blue dress, as she comes around the back of the SUV. It's so obvious that he catches himself and begins watching the White House photographer. Then watch from 4:48 to 4:57, how he has to think about his steps, just to walk to the chopper! Yep, that, your POSPOTUS."

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am not seeing it, but I hope he and his Family enjoy flying around on tax payer dollars now because we all get out reward accordingly in the end and for him that can't be to far off!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So they were calling the chopper "Marine 1" coming in, which is odd because I thought aircraft did not become Air Force 1 or Marine 1 until the POTUS was onboard.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

So they were calling the chopper "Marine 1" coming in, which is odd because I thought aircraft did not become Air Force 1 or Marine 1 until the POTUS was onboard.

Wow, great ears!
You are absolutely correct.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Come on, Man! I can't stand the guy but that film clip shows nothing to get excited about and certainly no child ogleing.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Does that mean Kamala was already on board

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Utter nonsense. None of what's said happened at all.
At 4:10 he leans into the SUV to talk to someone
At 4:52 at this distance, you can't tell what he's looking at. But you can guess, I guess
He disappears behind the chopper tail the second after, so idk what you can infer in 3 seconds but this is stretching for sure, and there's nothing inherently bad about looking at people regardless of age. I see parents stare at kids all the time, it's normal.
So yeah, the guy is a demonstrated creep but this is a garbage attempt at an example.
Basically poor body language lip-reading with a heavy dose of confirmation bias.
Right up there with EVP interpretations and this guy:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
Utter nonsense. None of what's said happened at all.
Basically poor body language lip-reading with a heavy dose of confirmation bias.
Right up there with EVP interpretations and this guy:

And you are totally OK with how he walks to the chopper. We all have seen the cop shows where they have to walk a straight line and fail.
Biden, just by the way he walks (and every one including the SS, are way ahead of him
), he would be cuffed and stuffed.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You want to arrest someone for how they walk?

Fascist much?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

My Goodness, You take a deep breath before you continue.

I noticed you here years ago because I grew up in Albuquerque. I have never before seen you reach so far to toe the party line. You are better than this.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

edit on 22-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: cpu issues

Not worth it

edit on 22-5-2021 by CrazyFox because: Replying to one who lives under a bridge and charge a toll is not worth my time

(post by REDMORGAN removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Biden is not the POTUS. Not legitimately.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
20 minute video.
No time stamp reference.
No thanks.

(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Go on.

Why should the way some walks be a cause for arrest?

Come on, pretty easy answer.

But I won’t accept “because Biden”

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Because it is an assault on the eyes and senses to watch this dementia riddled geriatric patient walk and talk.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Joe has either been on a heavy drinking binge or is showing his health issues are getting worse.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Wow.

So we should lock up old people suffering dementia?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: CrazyFox

Go on.

Why should the way some walks be a cause for arrest?

Come on, pretty easy answer.

But I won’t accept “because Biden”

because Biden
2nd line.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join