It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems War On Women: Christian College Must Open Women’s Rooms And Showers To Biological Males​

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with their brains? Do they really think that women should be forced to have guys share their bedrooms and showers? What prevents any hetro male or perverted male from claiming "transgender" status to gain access to women's bedrooms and showers?

This is insane and wrong. Dems love to push back women's rights (especially basic moral ones) to the brink don't they?

Judge sides with Biden, rules that Christian college must open women’s bedrooms and showers to biological males
www.theblaze.com...

"The government cannot and should not force schools to open girls' dorms to males based on its politically motivated and inappropriate redefinition of 'sex,'" Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Julie Marie Blake said in a statement. The religious liberty law firm is representing the school in its legal fight.

"Women shouldn't be forced to share private spaces — including showers and dorm rooms — with males, and religious schools shouldn't be punished simply because of their beliefs about marriage and biological sex," she added. "Government overreach by the Biden administration continues to victimize women, girls, and people of faith by gutting their legal protections, and it must be stopped."

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The leaders in this college- the admin, the board, the teachers- need our prayers that they let God lead them
and have the faith and bravery to resist this sh!t. Also prayers for their lawyers.

I sent that article to all of my family yesterday- my parents, my siblings, and their spouses. I’m bummed out because not a one of them responded. And they are all much more “Christian” than I am. I am the “bad” one in the family- I denounced God, Jesus, Christianity, the bible, all of it- for a good almost two decades. They have all been faithful their whole lives and all attend church every week and do church activities (and I do not). Yet not one of them was either bothered to read it and say a prayer. Or if they were, they couldn’t be bothered to even acknowledge the message from me.

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Aren't Christian schools private?

What can the government decide for a private school?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Total Democrat Psycho taking over 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Horrible Democrat/Marxist bulls#t🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Aren't Christian schools private?

What can the government decide for a private school?

www.cofo.edu...

“The Biden Administration’s policy forces College of the Ozarks to decide between defending its religious liberty from government overreach or violating our core beliefs,” Davis said. “The government’s threats include harmful fines that could easily amount to six figures. Fair Housing Act penalties can even land people in jail. College of the Ozarks will not stand on the sidelines while our right to religious freedom is attacked. That is why we filed a lawsuit with Alliance Defending Freedom to protect our female students and the Christian education we provide.”

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Dems War On Women

If they can't get the bathrooms by subversion , they'll get them by war !!!

edit on 22-5-2021 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What part of this is funny to you?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just another example of government over reach. Nothing to see here besides 80 million US voters encourage this madness.

edit on 5/22/2021 by americanbuffalo1 because: cause I had to

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: xuenchen

What part of this is funny to you?

Your commenting 😃

and whatever you're thinking is 😃

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

These #s have set out to destroy your way of life.

Nothing more nothing less.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I wonder just how many biological males who have transgendered to female are aching to get into Christian colleges and share those bathrooms with biological females. Hoards and hoards of them swooping in on them to see see them peeing huh?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I wonder just how many biological males who have transgendered to female are aching to get into Christian colleges and share those bathrooms with biological females. Hoards and hoards of them swooping in on them to see see them peeing huh?

On one hand, that would be a total alpha troll move... I'm always a fan of rich irony.

On the other, I agree with your statement, which would beg the question why is the government (who's dealing with the biggest fallout in my life) worried about a non issue. The rich irony here would be an exception to my fandom.

edit on 22-5-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Probably about as many as those intentionally targeting a Christian bakery.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Democrats are in power and they are going to rub your nose in it.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Personally, I don't care who wants to watch me pee or take a shower. I liked the rest rooms in England where only the throne room itself were private but the sinks and stuff were shared.

As far as dorm rooms, well I see no reason for dorms to be exclusive to either sex, like coed dorms. Rooms however should be of consenting occupancy. Room mate should be able to choose roomates. I don't see as this ''mandate'' would transcend that.

I suspect that this part of the ''mandate'' was not deeply looked into in it's drafting, I could be wrong of course.
To me it's not really an issue but I can see how it might be to others though. What I do object to is the tendency to make things like this into the straw that will break the camels back in the steep road to societal collapse.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Personally, I don't care who wants to watch me pee or take a shower. I liked the rest rooms in England where only the throne room itself were private but the sinks and stuff were shared.

I'm in the same boat. I don't care if some (insert gender here) comes into the bathroom I'm in. I'm for personal liberties, and if that's what that person happy, cool.

But I am for equality, not equity... And this is a move towards equity.

I'm not a Christian, but if they want a private school with certain rules, that's their prerogative. Colleges are inherently exclusive, see acceptance. So them having their own extra criteria makes no difference to me. If I didn't like an aspect (I'm sure there's many considering my world view), I simply won't go.

This whole thing is probably overblown, but I suppose lines have to be drawn somewhere... This doesn't seem like a bad place for courts to reconcile.

And again, my issue more than the above even is why is our government wasting time on something like this in a time such as now? Surely we have more pressing matters at the moment.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Leftist mental illness really is a bitch.
It’s scary how many of them are running around like normal people.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

This doesn't seem like a bad place for courts to reconcile.

And again, my issue more than the above even is why is our government wasting time on something like this in a time such as now? Surely we have more pressing matters at the moment.

Yep, good place to let the courts decide and draw the boundaries that need to be drawn.

And yes, I agree that this seems over reach. I"m guessing that this is pretty much a bit of bait to those who want their equality, though it's a pretty expensive gesture with the flack that will come down because of it.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Normal in my early days, for males anyway, was crew cuts. Longer hair would get one branded a gangster or thug. That ''normal'' of course changed as do so many other types of ''normal'' as society grows and transforms from what it once was.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Jeez, unbelievable. This administration and the left in general are such a pathetic joke. I find them utterly disgusting on so many levels. I’m sure there’s people who voted for biden that have daughters that this BS will affect, doubt they’ll like it but they’ll have no one to blame but themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join