It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to host George Floyds family on anniversary of death

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
source... SMDH

Yes, ATS, you read that correctly. Biden is going to host Floyd's family at the White House on the anniversary of Floyd's death. He's not going to host the families of any slain police officers who didn't even get a chance to comply or defend themselves. He's not going to host the families of any of the young black kids who were slain. Nope, he's going to host the family of a criminal who many of those that watched the trial believe the evidence was there that Floyd overdosed under police restraint.

President Joe Biden will host the family of George Floyd at the White House on Tuesday to mark the one-year anniversary of his death at the hands of police, a White House official confirmed to CNN.

The White House visit comes as lawmakers are likely to miss the President’s initial May 25 deadline for passing a bipartisan police reform bill . Press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday that the White House has “confidence in the negotiators,” but did not offer a concrete timeline for when Biden wants a bill on his desk, saying only that he’d like it “as quickly as possible.”

How will actions like this ever help to unite this country?
edit on 22-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Better hide the silver.....

😂😜🤫

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He's doing it because its a political opportunity.
Theres been a lot of criminal's relatives been hosted there in the past.

the evidence was there that Floyd overdosed under police restraint.

Floyd was murdered, get over it.

+7 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

He was murdered, by his own hand.

Did the same in 2019, consumed his drugs to avoid a trafficking/possession charge, only when he overdosed THAT time he was brought back to life.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Biden seems to really like bowing and shuffling for criminals.
While his head is up his ass.

Maybe Biden should make the day a federal holiday.
edit on 22-5-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Is Hunter going to be there? He could bring the party supplies in George's honor.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Still butthurt?

Anyway, ya, Floyd is the wrong posterboy. But your boy snuffed him, and or watched him die while remaining on him.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dont know why everyone got so mad about this. I see it as a win win

Bad di##head cop off the street and worse scumbag, home invading with a gun to a pregnant woman stomach , drug dealer off the street.

They both got what they deserved.

Win Win.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've going out on long walks alone in the forest lately, hoping to bump into the spacetime vortex/portal that I must've walked through to carry me into this bizarre alternate reality where the families of rotten criminals are celebrated in the highest halls of the US government.

I'm hoping to find it someday and re-transit back to my home world or nearest parallel dimension.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Biden is aiding and abetting an enemy, by dishonouring the White House. I don’t think he is man enough to lead. Who is pulling his strings?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Nothing to get all choked up about 😃

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Good for them. They get to learn firsthand that the White House is basically just a big building. Like your local DHS but better food and television.

Now if they had been invited to Hogwarts I might have been jealous.
edit on 22-5-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So Bidens hosting the family of an # that likes to break in to womens homes, and shove GUNZ in pregnant womens stomachs to get cash to buy his drugs.

Go Common sense gun control.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So Bidens hosting the family of an # that likes to break in to womens homes, and shove GUNZ in pregnant womens stomachs to get cash to buy his drugs.

Go Common sense gun control.

Joe practicing his speech . . . .

"If I had a Son"

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"If I had a Son"

He'd look like Hunter, and I am sure Floyd and Hunter would have been besties.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Whitehouse says off camera and in private that the event is sure to be breathtaking 😁

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I've going out on long walks alone in the forest lately, hoping to bump into the spacetime vortex/portal that I must've walked through to carry me into this bizarre alternate reality where the families of rotten criminals are celebrated in the highest halls of the US government.

I'm hoping to find it someday and re-transit back to my home world or nearest parallel dimension.

Look who were invited to the inauguration.
Average citizens have been absent from the white house from most functions by Obama, Bush, not a crazed meat dress wearing musician not invited!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Is Hunter going to be there? He could bring the party supplies in George's honor.

That party wouldn't end for months.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Still butthurt?

Never was.

Anyway, ya, Floyd is the wrong posterboy.

That's the whole point of my thread.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

Do you have a problem with the president bringing the criminal's family to the White House or nah?

<<   2 >>

join