It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin manipulation exposed 2021 -Textbook Wyckoff Distribution Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Since the beginning of the digital currency I always had a bad taste about this type of new scams, sorry for those that got caught up on it.

Never trust miracle ways of making easy money because you know is no real and never was.

I gave you a star by mistake and I wish I could take it back after reading your comment.

Crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and silver are literally like decentralized digital gold and silver. There are far more people that have benefited by investing in them, than people who have taken loses. Plus we are able to transfer funds without banks or institutions. Investments come with risk. Highly volatile investments come with added risks.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

My issues with crypto currency:

1.Touted as a means to get the middle man out of the way “transfer funds without banks” but they don’t say that the fees are way higher still, so there is still a middle man. Having multiple un-synchronized exchanges makes it messy and eventually like everything people will call for regulation and what not as soon as someone manipulates the system.

2.Decentralization, this is brought up as some sort of positive aspect of crypto, but that truth is it’s actually the opposite. It’s a centralization...a gathering of all transactions on a global ledger, no more cash transactions to be hidden from the system. 10 years from now only criminals will use cash as it will be the only currency that is untrackable

3. 98 percent of crypto people talk about the fiat currency system like saying because it’s paper it’s worthless? Take an economics course and learn about GDP, and yes currencies can be manipulated but that still doesn’t give weight to the fiat is based on nothing when in fact it is based on your gross domestic product

4. 99 percent of crypto will tell you the value of a Bitcoin in US dollars while then trashing the US dollar...how about you buy your 1 BTC and just keep it and stop trying to convince us you won’t just sell back into the reserve currency for a profit eventually, thus nullifying your own argument that the US dollar is crap lol

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ADUB77

Bitcoin works as a hedge against the infinite inflatation of the US dollar, so what's the harm of holding for a while, then cashing out and making a profit?

As far as you first 3 arguements go, you are lacking some understanding about some things. Fees are still low depending on the crypto transfered, some digital transactions can be completely anonymous if desired and even Bitcoin can be somewhat anonymous, and exchanges are completely separate from crypto-currency protocols and people can still trade without them.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: ADUB77

Bitcoin works as a hedge against the infinite inflatation of the US dollar, so what's the harm of holding for a while, then cashing out and making a profit?

As far as you first 3 arguements go, you are lacking some understanding about some things. Fees are still low depending on the crypto transfered, some digital transactions can be completely anonymous if desired and even Bitcoin can be somewhat anonymous, and exchanges are completely separate from crypto-currency protocols and people can still trade without them.

Wrong fees average to over 25.00 per transaction and take 10 min. imagine waiting in a store for 10 min waiting for your tranaction.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: SaneThinking
I got in so damn early on BTC, ETH, XRP, and XLM that although it’s hurt seeing my investments plunge, I’m still seeing green after holding and having faith for so long. I’m not quite fretting, but I have seen an increasing push from banks and those seeing their safety net in fiat, slowly erode as times change.
Increase the war against crypto, the incendiary news articles and such.

My take buy, buy, and buy if those in control are afraid then we are doing the right thing.

I for one am not taking a penny out, I’m gonna hold and buy like I always have play the coins wait for #ALTSeason then bank more.

Good videos though explaining the created panic

SaneThinking
Yeah I'm late to the game, but I recently picked up some XRP and Doge, I have a surplus of cash, basically I won't be butthurt if it's a loss.
If you find you have too much cash, I can help. I always here to help.
Lmfao, yeah I bet, huh? If this Doge goes go the moon, I'll throw you a few coin? Cool? 🤑

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
I've been in from the start and have a nice house to prove it.
My main buy in again was the Christmas before lockdown when BTC was 3K.
Told everyone I know to get it and only a few took me up on it.
All my kids friends and my reluctant friends are now asking me what coins to invest in.
I see another drop but that's not stopped me buying.
I remember back when it was just dollars, hell even practically giving it away, lmfao.

Damn to look back at that...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have been heavy on pot stocks, they aren't doing well at all, but I think if the fed reschedules, the flood gates will open, and we are in a better place for that aspect then we have ever been. (IMHO) But I think VET is going to boom, and my long shot is safemoon. I was happy to see Ethereum drop so low, I grabbed a bit more of that.
Sundial SNDL 😉

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

An interesting read, but I think its more involved.

I was on a trading platform a couple years ago and there was a chat service included. There were people in there discussing the timing of a pump and dump, which they literally did in full view of the other members. It still worked. Then there are people like elon musk who can downplay bitcoins, buy a ton of doge, then talk it up like the best thing since sliced bread. I think I am going to time some buys based on his comments and see what happens. If he talks smack about it and the price drops I will buy and see how long it takes him to back pedal and say something good about it bringing the price back up.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Elon's just doing it for a giggle.
Generally Mon/Tues morning (UK) there's a decent drop.
Fri/Sat usually gives you a good return.

A bit different this week because of the China drop as I got 30-50% return back today.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Not Litecoin. Fees are really low. Bitcoin fees are going back down too, but people are deciding to only use Bitcoin for larger transactions now, which is fine. It sets it up to be a reserve currency. A couple of months ago I sent $1,000 in Dogecoin for less than 2 pennies in fees. Transactions still take several minutes though which is a problem at the store, but not so much a problem for online shopping.

edit on 24-5-2021 by IndieA because: spelling

edit on 24-5-2021 by IndieA because: correction

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Or you could have just watched the weekly NVT turn red around 56k and sold. All the signs were there but people refused to listen.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So I have read a few articles on Safemoon and how some think its a Ponzi scam. What are anyone's thoughts on Safemoon? Sounds kinda complicated to purchase and pancakeswap sounds like it might not be really protected from hackers Any thoughts?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I would stop buying bitcoin.
Hold whatever you have already and invest coins with a backend built in.
Meaning, bitcoin was created without a purpose, it wasn't designed to be the backend for credit card processing companies etc. like Etherium was designed to do, and IS currently doing.

Bitcoin was made to test a hypothesis and was the original, so it's all anyone knows. It's absolutely worthless and a manipulated currency. Not from people hyping/underhyping like Ol Elon. It's because a few people have 1,000,000 coins from when they were worthless when only 1000 people even knew it existed. It wasn't hard to mine coins back in the day and if it wasn't for the Marketplaces on the darknet, it would of faded into obscurity without anyone ever hearing about it.
The only reason it has value is due to the name recognition - when a normal person hears "Cryptocurrency" they think bitcoin because they have no knowledge. When said people invest they only know Bitcoin and have heard negative things about "Other Coins"....so they buy bitcoin. When in reality it is only worth money due to the "brand name".

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Has anyone invested in Safemoon yet? Me and 2 others here in the office are thinking about just investing $50 each and see what happens in a few months.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyhigh00

You are wrong about Bitcoin. It serves as a decentralized form of digital money similar to gokd. It can be transferred between users without a 3rd party, their will never be more than 21 million bitcoins created, and it was created in response to the federal government bailing out the big banks by the hundreds of billions and as a hedge to inflation.

Many early miners have already sold their early bitcoins. Sure there are still some whales, but that doesn't change the fact the Bitcoin is not only useful, but it's also the oldest, most trusted, and most valuable of all the cryptos.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

No. I don't mess with fringe cryptos.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just wanted to go over a few more things on this subject.
The OP stated "Textbook Wyckoff Distribution Exposed"

The accumulation and distribution phases which take place
in the market is not criminal. It's no more criminal then
the executives at Walmart using the principle of supply
and demand to buy raw materials, then sell them at a
markup for profit.

The 'smart money', big institutions, banks, hedge funds,
and market makers fill their books/stock inventory by
using the media to influence selling (emotional drivers
convincing people prices are going down)

The same process is used to influence buying. They
use this same procedure over and over and over again.
Retail traders are considered 'dumb' money, not because
we can't see both sides of the market like the
market makers can.

We're considered 'dumb' money because professional
traders know the majority will never take the time
to learn the true catalyst that drive prices up and down.

The average trader has 4 to 6 indicators on his charting
software, which at their best lag behind price action.

Unfortunately, the modern day trading schools/courses
teach their students how to use a hundred indicators,
and rarely teach them the most important tool for
assessing what the smart money is doing.

That tool is VOLUME. Especially if it's a volume
tool with buying and selling pressure as a
graphic or percentage or both.

Every last one of these people can learn effective
trading strategies that validate price with volume,
and be moved by what's on their charting screen
instead of being moved by another news catalyst.

The OP used Wyckoff, it is Wyckoff who sought to
instruct us on this behind-the-scenes process
to avoid that very thing called manipulation.

Another great old time author who detailed
the process, and how to profit from it.
Richard Ney from his book "The Wall Street Gang'

The solution in dealing with manipulation is
EDUCATION. At the end of the day, the only
person responsible for winning or losing in
the markets is the person we see in our mirror.

www.tradeguider.com...
edit on 5/31/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join