It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bitcoin manipulation exposed 2021 -Textbook Wyckoff Distribution Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If you have been losing your ass like me on your crypto these last few weeks this is a very interesting video .

I know I know its 20 minutes but well worth the watch if you are invested.

It shows how the market is being manipulated using the Wyckoff distribution method .

school.stockcharts.com...:the_wyckoff_method.

There is no way this is random. When he compares the charts its an exact match. Its all been by design and Elon has played his part perfectly .

Well worth the watch if your invested.

I see he has new one on Ether I have not watched yet but i will post it too.

edit on 22-5-2021 by inosomthingudontno because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I got in so damn early on BTC, ETH, XRP, and XLM that although it’s hurt seeing my investments plunge, I’m still seeing green after holding and having faith for so long. I’m not quite fretting, but I have seen an increasing push from banks and those seeing their safety net in fiat, slowly erode as times change.
Increase the war against crypto, the incendiary news articles and such.

My take buy, buy, and buy if those in control are afraid then we are doing the right thing.

I for one am not taking a penny out, I’m gonna hold and buy like I always have play the coins wait for #ALTSeason then bank more.

Good videos though explaining the created panic

SaneThinking

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

As with stocks and shares value will rise and fall , Musk said Tesla won't accept Crypto as payment but he still hold his substantial holding and if his latest comments are to be believed has no intention of selling , raising Bitcoin by a reported 15%

Musk's problem with Crypto is it uses electricity to mine , unlike his cars which use electricity to drive.
twitter.com...

Personally I hope it does fall so it can take some of the pressure off graphics card manufacturers.
edit on 22-5-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Crap crap crap!!!

Do I FUD and sell?!

Do I FOMO and buy more while it's bearish!?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So a currency that is created out of thin air and backed by pure speculation may be being manipulated? I’m shocked LOL. But on a serious note, I hope all of you on this thread make some money off of this, you’re certainly braver than me and deserve it.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
I got in so damn early on BTC, ETH, XRP, and XLM that although it’s hurt seeing my investments plunge, I’m still seeing green after holding and having faith for so long. I’m not quite fretting, but I have seen an increasing push from banks and those seeing their safety net in fiat, slowly erode as times change.

My take buy, buy, and buy if those in control are afraid then we are doing the right thing.

I for one am not taking a penny out, I’m gonna hold and buy like I always have play the coins wait for #ALTSeason then bank more.

SaneThinking
Yeah I'm late to the game, but I recently picked up some XRP and Doge, I have a surplus of cash, basically I won't be butthurt if it's a loss.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Crap crap crap!!!

Do I FUD and sell?!

Do I FOMO and buy more while it's bearish!?

Im so far down I cant sell now . I hope this is the bottom but they might take it all the way to that massive support level around 20k

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
when it goes low, buy more. it will go back up. Musk was pushing the test button to see what he could get away with I think. Just as celebrities can manipulate Doge meme/coin, most of these can be manipulated by the rich folks. Once you realize that the commodities traders coupled with hedge fund guys can manipulate stocks in a meaningful way, it's hard not to think that translates into most investment areas.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Personally I hope it does fall so it can take some of the pressure off graphics card manufacturers.

I just hope it stays down for a few weeks for when one of my other plays in the stock market meets fruition so I can sell some of that and put it in BTC and ETH.

I still think they both rebound and get new highs by years end.

link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

SaneThinking
Yeah I'm late to the game, but I recently picked up some XRP and Doge, I have a surplus of cash, basically I won't be butthurt if it's a loss.
If you find you have too much cash, I can help. I always here to help.

link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno

I'm holding. It will go back up, eventually. In the meantime, I will keep buying various coins.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yea, I don't think the SEC treats crypto manipulation the same as stocks.

I personally love volatility in markets, extreme swings means quick cash to me. You just have to know how to read it, have conviction, and a stomach for when things look rough.

Cathy Wood thinks BTC makes it to 500,000 if banks start using it as part of their currency makeup. They'll have to get it to a number where variations are tighter.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm always amused at the people who aren't into crypto, but thinking about it, complain about it's price. Yeah man, you should have got in sooner, but it isn't too late. Then you get price drops like this, and they panic even though they don't have anything invested yet. It's "crashing" so they don't want anything to do with it. Meanwhile, I'm screaming, "buy buy buy!". Weeks, months, half the year goes by. Things rebound and then keep on their Lunar trajectory (one hopes), and then those same guys are kicking themselves in the teeth for not buying lower. Hehehehe.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've been in from the start and have a nice house to prove it.
My main buy in again was the Christmas before lockdown when BTC was 3K.
Told everyone I know to get it and only a few took me up on it.
All my kids friends and my reluctant friends are now asking me what coins to invest in.
I see another drop but that's not stopped me buying.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Some people just aren't market minded. They want someone to give them all the plays without having a sense of what it's going to do mid and long term OK their own.

I only get in plays I believe in, and wouldn't mind bag holding if things take a turn for the short term.

I believe in crypto, and I think it has a bright future even if that's a few months/years down the road.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I feel the same way. I'm not ready to kick back in the rocking chair quite yet, but I can see that being the case soon. So I'll keep buying when it's low, and hope I picked the right ones to go heavy on.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Once I reconcile my other short term plays I'm doing a blend of crypto, space stocks, and the third I'm on the fence between rare earth elements and geneomics.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I got in so damn early on BTC, ETH, XRP, and XLM that although it’s hurt seeing my investments plunge, I’m still seeing green after holding and having faith for so long.

In your case early is the difference.

By the time it's masses of people following a worn trail to "Gold in them thar hills!", the money is in selling shovels to the miners.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I have been heavy on pot stocks, they aren't doing well at all, but I think if the fed reschedules, the flood gates will open, and we are in a better place for that aspect then we have ever been. (IMHO) But I think VET is going to boom, and my long shot is safemoon. I was happy to see Ethereum drop so low, I grabbed a bit more of that.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Be careful with those... Most of those stocks are Canadian, so they don't benefit from US activity until like you said it becomes federally legal. Even then, there may be tariffs to benefit domestic production.

I've been looking for entry into it before it goes off stateside. Maybe one of the light, ballast, or hydroponic manufacturers.

But I like space vs pot more for speculation. Launch costs are going to be at all time lows with trips weekly. That industry is set to take off (pun intended).

Right now I'm in a company that is prerevenue and claims to be launching a low earth orbit constellation that can deliver global supplemental coverage to existing smart phones without any modification. They won't be a stand alone carrier, but rather partner with existing carriers. That one is going to 0 or 100 in a year.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join