It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long-awaited Pentagon Statement on AATIP and UFO Investigations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Pentagon promised an updated statement on AATIP back in Feb. 2019. Roger Glassel finally obtained it along with comments on their UAP studies and AATIP's relationship to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force.

The recent 60 Minutes UAP story reported: "This past August the Pentagon resurrected AATIP, it's now called the UAP task force..." However the Pentagon states: "The UAPTF is not a continuation of AATIP."

The Pentagon's Updated Statement: AATIP Studied UAPs

+4 more 
posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

After what we have seen from our government and our press for the last 4 years how can we believe anything they have to say about this subject?

Guaranteed all lies and disinfo on the way.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: inosomthingudontno
After what we have seen from UFO promoters and our press for the last 4 years how can we believe anything they have to say about this subject?

Guaranteed all lies and disinfo on the way.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CardDown

In the Pentagons updated statement at your link,there is a list of reports produced under AATIP-some of them are pretty out there..
Here are a few I picked out of the list:

2. Advanced Nuclear Propulsion for Manned Deep Space Missions
7. Invisibility Cloaking
8. Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy
11. Antigravity for Aerospace Applications
13. Positron Aerospace Propulsion
14. Concepts for Extracting Energy from the Quantum Vacuum
19. Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions
31. Laser Lightcraft Nanosatellites
36. Negative Mass Propulsion

Are the people at AATIP/the Pentagon really expecting such techologies to be around within the next 40 years?
Stargates/antigravity/warp drives/dmiensional manipulation/energy from the vacuum..seems ambitious to put it mildly-
But look at the stated purpose of AATIP from the same updated Pentagon report:

The purpose of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) was to investigate foreign advanced aerospace weapon system applications, with future technology projections over the next 40 years, and to create a center of expertise for advanced aerospace technologies.

www.blueblurrylines.com...

If we managed just a few of the items on that list,Humans would storm through the great filter and become a multiplanetary species-I can't see it within 40 years(if at all).
Hopefully the Pentagon know something I don't-maybe they have secret Alien technology after all?
Wouldn't that be a great reveal in the upcoming report.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
The list of studies is interesting. In Jan. 2018, the Committee on Armed Services asked about AATIP, and the DIA replied with "a list of all products produced under the AATIP contract." According to them, that's all there was, just these papers. Look at the linked PDF for the list and the authors named.
Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program: Product List

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
The Pentagon promised an updated statement on AATIP back in Feb. 2019. Roger Glassel finally obtained it along with comments on their UAP studies and AATIP's relationship to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force.

The recent 60 Minutes UAP story reported: "This past August the Pentagon resurrected AATIP, it's now called the UAP task force..." However the Pentagon states: "The UAPTF is not a continuation of AATIP."

The Pentagon's Updated Statement: AATIP Studied UAPs

Wow.. I'm disgusted.

By this release I can already tell what the Pentagon is going to try and do for this UAP report. They're STILL trying to deflect and misdirect and hide.

This is a next level lie/deflection..

It's was literally called "Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program"

They're trying to push the narrative that it's main objective WASNT studying UFOs? That's insane.

Harry Reid.. the person who literally started it said himself it was specifically for UFOs.

AAWSAP was literally Bob Bigelow studying UFOs and skinwalker ranch. Self admittedly.

And like 30 of those 38 reports they created.. are like directly Paralleled to researching alien interstellar tech.

Wow... Elizondo and Mellon pissed someone off bad... What that person doesn't realize though, is that this blatant behavior outs them more than anything.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The Pentagon can't get out of this one, the author of many of those papers is Dr. Eric Davis, EarthTech International... He works for Harold E. Puthoff, PhD....

And guess who Dr. Putoff is an official adviser to..

To The Stars Academy

Which means.. The program was about Aliens, the people in the program confirmed aliens, the gov tried to squash it.. so they went to the private sector and tried to disclose that way.

Now again the pentagon is trying to put the worms back in the can.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hate to be "that person" but just about anything coming from any official channels is suspect at best, most likely just outright BS.

I'd like to think a civilian independent group could get further along in getting solid answers, but IIRC MUFON is owned by Bigelow, the Delonge thing was a complete bust and anyone I respected such as Michael Swords is passed on. (RIP)

The most honest thing the Pentagon can do is at least give us the courtesy of releasing actual documents, heavily redacted, an call it a day. While this sounds pessimistic those of us with a sincere interest need to just stop being their
"Charlie Brown to their Lucy" hoping we'll finally be able to kick the football.

We need to stop "reading into every Johnny-come-lately-past-General/Pilot/Military Org's" statements thinking they're trying to say something without actually saying it. Stop accepting "We think" anything we can't prove when it comes to the Alien/UAP topic because "We think" has been spun into an entire industry obscuring real credibility in the field.

If we as interested parties don't do something different neither will the Pentagon or anyone else who is trying to control the narrative. The wind-up to this new report release is just us waiting for more crumbs, same as we did last yr with disclosure. Same as we did with the tic-tac footage which may or may not be the real deal. The Gut made a valid point the entire thing couple be our own tech being used in a training exercise.
Not to offend anyone "too much" but when are we going to finally quit being the MIC's personal little crumb-snatchers?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I can almost guarantee they WANT us to think that they have “alien technology.”
edit on 22-5-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Pure egocentrism as usual and nobody can see it. People is induced to believe we need Pentagon, NASA or any other government institution to validate our thoughts.

The government never had control over this disclosure and when it will happen. It's ET controlling it and they can't be stopped.

These partial releases and all the BS are designed to control people's mind. It's conditioning your opinion in a way that makes you think the government has a voice on this matter.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wonder if the old guard ATS debunkers are still around, oh how vocal they were some years past. I'd love to hear what they have to say today.

They are disclosing the fact that these vehicles exist, but of course obfuscating by telling us it's aliens!

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatReset
I wonder if the old guard ATS debunkers are still around, oh how vocal they were some years past. I'd love to hear what they have to say today.

They are disclosing the fact that these vehicles exist, but of course obfuscating by telling us it's aliens!
Yeah, only the batman balloon on the left could be from Earth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown? It's also positioned vertical as the balloon is designed to float but goes against the aerodynamics of aircraft. Amazing coincidence, wouldn't you say?
The "leak" alleges that the amazingly similar looking "UFO" on the right didn't move in high winds, something that Earthly batman balloons can't do, so it must be an alien balloon with special alien technology that allows it to not blow in the wind, right? But wait a minute, the balloon photos are real, but where's the documentation showing the balloon didn't move in the wind? Oh that's right, we don't have anything official, it's from extremely unreliable "leaked" sources with no supporting documentation.

John Greenewald weighs in with all his considerable experience requesting FOIA's on UFOs, to say he thinks this is history repeating itself, they have lied to us before and they are most probably lying to us now and he thinks they were able to identify the batman balloon as a batman balloon, but they are trying to mislead us into thinking that they didn't. Hard to prove they are lying now, but easy to prove they lied before, they even admitted it, so it's not much of a leap to say they can do it again, is it? (especially when you can see for yourself how similar the "UFO" looks to a batman balloon).

History repeating itself? Looks like it:

Dark Journalist: The CIA False Flag Alien UFO Op, time index 33:43

John Greenewald explaining his theory that they do know it's a batman balloon, though they want us to think they don't, and other nonsense lies they are telling us.

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening?

I could post tons of debunking videos which have debunked just about everything in the psy-op that began in 2017, like the so called "pyramid UFO" which has flashing strobe lights like an airplane has, and the stars are shaped like the UFO meaning the triangle is the shape of the iris, not the shape of the UFO or the shape of the stars.

Bokeh psy-op:

edit on 2021522 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I fully expect the report will be yet another "meh" that wiil be billed as the most important report in history and will take it's place with the NASA "super emergency important news" press conferences.

Followed of course by the usual suspects rentin' and raven' about how important it is for the ultimate in click bait.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Are the people at AATIP/the Pentagon really expecting such techologies to be around within the next 40 years?

Or are they expecting their existence to be made public in the next 40 years?

edit on 22-5-2021 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It's looking more and more like AATIP wasn't anything more than a personal Elizondo project to try and collate reports. It sounds like it was spawned from involvement in AAWSAP after he got woo'd by Bigelow and his Vegas UFO Mafia once they'd got $22m as "sole" bidders for this "contract".

That would explain why very little has been produced from FOIA requests regarding AATIP. reports and conclusions Why Elizondo is unable to verify he was ever Director of such a project and why Harry Reid has to write covering letters for him. Also why the Pentagon has been rather cagey in statements that Lue had "no assigned responsibilities". It was as real as his "to do" list was real. But it was never an official government project.

The Bigelow squad has a history of wasting US taxpayer money on science fiction projects and Bob has never produced any proof of anything paranormal.

Puthoff earned $millions from his remote viewing "Stargate" project. Which obviously was a pile of crap otherwise they'd have caught Saddam and Bin Laden a lot faster. His chum Eric Davis also stands accused of wasting money.....

The Air Force Research Lab's August "Teleportation Physics Report," posted earlier this week on the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) Web site, struck a raw nerve with physicists and critics of wasteful military spending.

In the report, author Eric Davis says psychic teleportation, moving yourself from location to location through mind powers, is "quite real and can be controlled." The 88-page report also reviews a range of teleportation concepts and experiments:...

USA Today - 2004

I am guessing that someone's nerves were twitching when the Pentagon announce in 2010

In 2010, Congress included a requirement in the National Defense Authorization Act that gave the military "an extra seven years to clean up the books and get ready," as Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa said last year. That set a new deadline to be ready for an audit by September 2017.....

NPR

Elizondo joined TTSA in early October of 2017 and we were sold this story we should all be familiar with now.

Coincidence?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hope this isn’t a sign of things to come leading up to the June report....

R.I.P. Mark

Mentioned at the end of the interview UFO Researcher demise

edit on 22-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It doesn't seem like that at all to me. I don't think AATIP investigated 'UFO's' at all, and definitely not any specific UFO reports. The FOIA description (as far as I remember) discusses potential aerospace threats over the next 40 yrs. AATIP was ~22m and funded ~40 grants for 4 yrs. Most of these were very theoretical, some potentially involved experiments. So let's say each grant got 125k/yr for 4 yrs (for a total of 500k). That pays for 50% of 1 professor and a grad student (or a postdoc). It's essentially nothing. They paid some universities to do some theoretical physics about things that might be possible, and what the consequences of that would be/

Then the media got ahold of it, and 'potential aerospace threats' became conflated with extraterrestrial/interdimensional aliens who were flying tic-tacs in the middle of our training missions.

In my opinion, the AATIP was a government handout to a bunch of universities (several in Ohio, coincidence?) and a few insiders that had some private corps. It produced nothing actionable (just look at the titles of the funded grants).

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Side note about Ohio posted 3 days ago.....

“The Mutual UFO Network is moving its headquarters from its current location in Irvine, California, back to Cincinnati for a permanent home.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join