It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxers May Be Infecting Un-vaxed Loved Ones with China Virus or Worse by Shedding

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: IAMTAT
If this "shedding" is happening could it be by design?
There are some scientists working on "self spreading"vaccines:

How they work. Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

thebulletin.org...

Sounds creepy AF to me-no consent,maybe no knowledge of being exposed to whatever your loving evil government decides to infect you with..

Yep,expect that to become the norm.

Shedding isn't a real thing. It was made up to scare people. If it were real then people who have had similar vaccines for other things would be shedding as well.

People who've been vaccinated for chickenpox shed that virus to others.

The Chichenpox is a different kind of vaccine. It uses the live virus to inoculate you. The Covid-19 vaccination does not contain the live virus. So there is nothing to shed.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
I am very well thank you
My bloods are fine. I also recently did an antibody test and I have them plus the two iG's. I am very happy with my diet and it works very well for me. I am a Clinical Aromatherapist amongst other modalities.

But I understand from one of your comments you feel you might not be having come into close contact with somebody who has been. Or was it some sort if sarcasm that went over my head?
If not, sending Reiki to you

Rainbows
Jane

Bless you, Jane, no sarcasm intended. I just had a sense from your beautiful photo and the aura I can see around your head that there is a depletion of some sorts. Are you a tobacco smoker? Your aura certainly indicates it. I see a slight brownish mist.

I’m feeling okay today but as mentioned earlier, I had come into contact with a friend who may have leaked their vaccination onto me in their car. As a highly evolved spiritual entity I choose not to wear a mask as my reiki powers will protect me from Covid-19 but I don’t know how my vast powers will stand up to the force of a human created Genome that has been shed all over me.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: carewemust

I can't go into how Joe Biden feels vindicated when the Un-Vaccinated contract Covid-19.

We need to be far more concerned about dying, becoming paralyzed or brain dead from a blood clot.
Covid is far less deadly.

A neighbor down the street...healthy and in his early 40's just had blood clots form in his leg...which travelled to his brain...destroying one half of his brain. He is paralyzed on one side, in a wheelchair...and can no-longer read, write and can barely speak.

It was a surprise to everyone...and a miracle he is still alive.

Here's some numbers for you.

The risk of getting blood clot from the vaccine are 10 in a million.

The risk of dying from that clot is 10 in 100.

The risk of getting Covid is 12 in 100.

The risk of dying from covid is 3 in 100.

You stand a greater risk of being accidentally shot by your own child than dying from the vaccine.

This is from Global news today.

Rate of COVID-19 vaccine-related blood clots may be as high as 1 in 55,000: NACI

On top of that I had a conversation with our renter. We have been on the same page regarding events but she got scared and got her first vax. Then she tells me she got her period heavy and two weeks early. I told her that is one of the symptoms woman are getting. Actually I was surprised she had not known that. I hope she doesn't get any other unwelcome surprises.

I'll accept Global News as a reliable source on the vaccine the day that you accept a BLM podcast as a reliable source on white privilege. Specifically your white privilege.

Here's a sources form a world renowned medical journal that is among the most respected publications in human history:

www.bmj.com...

Everything you say, debunked by scientists with no agenda.

Your renter is an anonymous source. I will treat them the same as I would an anonymous source from CNN.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
To be honest I’m not really concerned about vaccine shedding, even though I’m unvexed. I’m about where my natural antibodies from having COVID would be fading, still in no hurry to take the vaccine. I have gotten more rigorous on taking the D, C, zinc, and quecertin supplements because of that though. Think I’m gonna wait and see what happens to the vexed by late summer early fall before I re-evaluate my thoughts on the vexine. Just want to see if ADE shows up or something else.

I’m gonna be honest, the way some people are acting about having the jab, it’s getting harder to root for humanity instead of the virus. I’ve had total strangers ask if I’ve been vaxed. Next time that happens outside of work I got a couple of retorts ready to go.

Since the vaccine uses mRNA, it can't actually shed the virus because you are never given it to begin with. The mRNA vaccine is a simulation of a virus, not an actual virus.

It's like me showing you a picture of a sex offender so that you will recognize them if you see them in the local park, rather than introducing you to an actual sex offender then leaving you in a locked room with them while I go take a pee.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

To be honest I’m not really concerned about vaccine shedding, even though I’m unvexed. I’m about where my natural antibodies from having COVID would be fading, still in no hurry to take the vaccine. I have gotten more rigorous on taking the D, C, zinc, and quecertin supplements because of that though. Think I’m gonna wait and see what happens to the vexed by late summer early fall before I re-evaluate my thoughts on the vexine. Just want to see if ADE shows up or something else.

I’m gonna be honest, the way some people are acting about having the jab, it’s getting harder to root for humanity instead of the virus. I’ve had total strangers ask if I’ve been vaxed. Next time that happens outside of work I got a couple of retorts ready to go.

Since the vaccine uses mRNA, it can't actually shed the virus because you are never given it to begin with. The mRNA vaccine is a simulation of a virus, not an actual virus.

It's like me showing you a picture of a sex offender so that you will recognize them if you see them in the local park, rather than introducing you to an actual sex offender then leaving you in a locked room with them while I go take a pee.

Technically, a simulation of a part of a virus. An example would be showing the eyes of the sex offender but not the rest of the face.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Good lord, un-vaccinated people can still get COVID-19, just as if they were not even vaccinated?!!!

Unpossible!.

What about if their third cousin, twice removed, is vaccinated on a Thursday, after a full moon? Will that still confer immunity to the un-vaccinated?

And, if the vaccination by magic association doesn't work for spouses, how are other people 'catching' the results of vaccinations?

Genius bit of self-sabotaging topic posting there!

LOL

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It is widely known and discussed on these forums that the vaccine doesn't prevent someone from contracting or even then spreading the virus themselves.

For some reason, the majority of the people getting the vaccine don't seem to have that information. Almost like the TV and most of the internet just sort of pushes those facts aside, making sure nobody who isn't looking for them ever sees them.

1) It's a matter of public record that people who have been vaccinated spread Covid-19 at a rate of 50% or more lower than the unvaccinated. Pretty much everybody should know this by now.

"Vaccinated" people are far more likely to spread China Virus to an un-"vaccinated" person without China Virus...than the other way 'round.

People without the virus absolutely cannot pass it on.

LOL.

Are you doing this for comic effect?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I am very well thank you
My bloods are fine. I also recently did an antibody test and I have them plus the two iG's. I am very happy with my diet and it works very well for me. I am a Clinical Aromatherapist amongst other modalities.

But I understand from one of your comments you feel you might not be having come into close contact with somebody who has been. Or was it some sort if sarcasm that went over my head?

Rainbows
Jane

A clinical aromatherapist!

LOL.

This thread is getting better and better!

edit on 23/5/2021 by chr0naut because: Psychic surgeon, anyone??

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Not gonna read the entire thread before I say this: you cannot shed a virus as a result of an mrna vaccine any more than you could have transmitted it in the first place.

As the article states...Dr. Tenpenny is suggesting that CV vaccinated people are shedding the spike protein...though, by what means, she is not yet sure

Perhaps they are picking up the breakdown products of the virus by consuming the feces and urine from the vaccinated?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Did you not understand me saying I'm not concerned about shedding from the vaccine? I don't know if you're right or not, and really don't care. Even if they are shedding the S protein. I've had COVID in the past 3 months so not only have I been exposed to the S whatever, but the entire virus. Even if my antibodies have faded from the time, I should still have T-Cell memory should I be exposed again. I've seen somewhere that people who had and survived the original SARS are still showing T-Cell memory 17 years later. There is no chance in hell I'm gonna take the vaccine this year or probably next. And zero that I'll allow anyone to stick my kids with it. I'll let you guys figure out if the risks of the vaccine are 1 time risks or get cumulative with the 6 month boosters it looks like you guys are going to have to get every 6 months or so.

I will say that this isn't the first instance I've heard about strange menstrual symptoms amongst unvacced women who are around folks who've taken the vaccine. Personally I know several people who got hit harder by the vaccine then I did by the actual disease, and at least 2 who've died rather soon after taking the vaccine. I also know people who've had virtually no reaction to the vaccine worse than you'd get from a flu or tetanus shot. My biggest concern about the vacced other than I don't want to see harm come to people I generally like and care about, is that it could possibly promote a Marek's Disease like event with COVID and the unvacced. I can't quantify that risk, but neither can I discount it. I also worry about ADE and some type of crossreactivity that enhances other coronaviruses like OC43 and HKU1.

There is no chance in hell I'm gonna take the vaccine this year or next. And zero that I'll allow anyone to stick my kids with it. I'll let you guys figure out if the risks of the vaccine are 1 time risks or get cumulative with the 6 month boosters it looks like you guys are going to have to get every 6 months or so. No one knows the 2,5, or 10 year risks of the vaccine. The benefits are being overhyped and the risks are heavily suppressed to me. Hell, on most social media you aren't even allowed to question the efficacy or risks of this treatment.

I'm particularly concerned about the drive to vaccinate young people and children. Given that people under 30, unless they have some underlying risk factor, do pretty damn well in beating the disease I don't understand why it's so imperative to get them vaccinated. I'd rather my children catch COVID than the Flu as the flu is much more deadly to their age group.

My personal doctor has caught COVID twice already, first time was rough on him, second wasn't so bad, and he's in his 60's and has no intention of getting the vaccine, and is still treating people with the goal of keeping them out hospital.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti-vaccine in general. I've had all the common ones and so have my kids. I've also had a few less common ones and some that were repeats from ones I took as a kid because of service in the military.

It's hard to trust the companies that took $50 epipens and insulin and then turned them into $3000 drugs. Anything that the media and politicians of any stripe push as hard as this is automatically suspect to me as well.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am very well thank you

Rainbows
Jane

LOL.

You're showing your ignorance with your last few comments.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I am very well thank you

Rainbows
Jane

LOL.

You're showing your ignorance with your last few comments.

But I represent the 'Fartological Ancient Rite of Toxic Doctrine' (FARTD), the bioterrorist Sith to your 'Clinical Aromatherapeutic' Jedi!

Bwa ha ha.... Bwaaawwph!

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaiHaChen

Technically, a simulation of a part of a virus. An example would be showing the eyes of the sex offender but not the rest of the face.

Better example would be getting a fingerprint. You don't need every single identifier to catch the sex offender, his fingerprint would be enough.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I am based in Singapore where we are going through our 1st "lockdown-lite" (after going through 1.5 year lockdown) now that community transmissions tripled in under a week. Using a myriad of methods it was determined that the outbreak started in the airport terminals where people responsible for the SANITATION of the facilities tested positive for the India strain and from there it spread throughout different parts of the country and also showed up in people who had already been vaccinated. Even though travel has been very restricted in and out of SG (you need government approval to enter) the influx of returning visa-holders from other parts of Asia (India) basically ruined all the work the country did to ward off the 2nd wave.

So as it sits, some of the tightest border restrictions of any 1st world country, world-leading community monitoring/tracking, and subsidized sterilization and vaccination only bought us more time, it didn't fix anything.

Many people are done with Covid, but I don't think Covid is done with us.

edit on 24-5-2021 by LayquanLBiggins because: grammar

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LayquanLBiggins

Which vaccine are you guys getting?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ya’ll know how long after being shed on I might notice symptoms? It’s been a couple of days since a good friend of mine highly likely shed in my mouth. He was very energetic that day which is why I had no idea he had been vaxxed with the China virus. Honestly, he was like a 20 year old ya’ll. I’m feeling darn good at the mo, so thinking that my protection spells are working.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Ya’ll know how long after being shed on I might notice symptoms? It’s been a couple of days since a good friend of mine highly likely shed in my mouth. He was very energetic that day which is why I had no idea he had been vaxxed with the China virus. Honestly, he was like a 20 year old ya’ll. I’m feeling darn good at the mo, so thinking that my protection spells are working.

Did you swallow the shedding, Barbara?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Did you swallow the shedding, Barbara?

This is no joke ya’ll but I think I may have swallowed some leakage. Does anyone have any experience of this?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If Tenpenny is right, there are masses of 'typhoid Mary' types running around. I hope she's wrong, but there is evidence that she is correct.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It is widely known and discussed on these forums that the vaccine doesn't prevent someone from contracting or even then spreading the virus themselves.

For some reason, the majority of the people getting the vaccine don't seem to have that information. Almost like the TV and most of the internet just sort of pushes those facts aside, making sure nobody who isn't looking for them ever sees them.

1) It's a matter of public record that people who have been vaccinated spread Covid-19 at a rate of 50% or more lower than the unvaccinated. Pretty much everybody should know this by now.

I can have salmonella is listeria, or even Ricin on my hands, and I can transmit them to you even if I'm not infected. This is why normal people wash their hands before cooking.

2) The above is largely irrelevant because the vaccine gives you around 85% protection. If you choose not to have the shot then it's your own lookout, not the vaccinated person's.

If you choose not to be vaccinated, then it is up to you to avoid catching Covid-19 in some other way. Like wearing a mask, maybe.

Unless you wear a respiratory mask that can filter out spherical particles between 0.06 micron and 0.14 micron then you are only protecting others from your emitted particles. Nobody I have seen wears the FFP3 or similar, they wear cloth or surgical masks.

Do you wear a surgical mask? It isn't going to offer you any protection.

It's almost like you're just repeating things without thinking about it for yourself.

That would be irresponsible, but common place.
edit on 24-5-2021 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join