It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxers May Be Infecting Un-vaxed Loved Ones with China Virus or Worse by Shedding

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daboxfan

Good point.

However, this shedding business isn’t something that the MSM or the accepted “experts” or our overlords want us to talk or think about. They’re in full-court press mode to ridicule and suppress any discussion of this. So I’m considering that this part may not be part of their fear campaign. Or maybe it is.

Either way, I’m not taking their “jabs” and I’m asking all of my loved ones to PLEASE not take the “jabs” either.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ntech
I think that was a Star Trek Next Generation episode about this very thing. Pretty much was an improved immunity system on genetically engineered children became lethal to everyone around them. Normal humans died. A starship was destroyed because it was infected. Etc etc.

So when does this become crimes against humanity?

Gene Roddenberry...a man ahead of his time.

Everything is interrelated and part of a big plan. gene was a part of it all.

1952 - Jack Parsons is killed in an explosion at his home laboratory in California. Parsons was a genius rocket scientist who co-founded the Jet Propulsion Laboratory. He was also a devoted disciple of Aleister Crowley, and headed a lodge of the Ordo Templi Orientis. He was a friend and business partner of L. Ron Hubbard until Hubbard ran off with Parsons's mistress aboard a boat that he and Parsons owned.

1952 - Crowley disciples Kenneth Grant and Autin Osman Spare found the Zos Kia Cultus.

1952 - Andrija Puharich's Round Table Foundation welcomes a channeler named Dr. D. G. Vinod. Vinod relays a series of messages he claims are from "The Council of Nine," a group of aliens once worshiped as the Great Ennead of Ancient Egypt. Puharich and his group take the claims so seriously that they start a new institute called Lab 9 devoted to the teachings of the Council. Among those with whom they discuss these ideas is Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, along with other writers who work on the show. Numerous episodes of the show will focus on interactions with discarnate, god-like alien entities, most notably in the later spin-off series Deep Space Nine.

1953 - The Church of Scientology is incorporated.

1954 - A group of some of the most powerful and influential people in the world gather for a meeting at the Hotel Bilderberg in the Netherlands. From this point on a Bilderberg Group, comprised of 100-150 prominent political and industry figures, will meet once a year under a shroud of intense secrecy to discuss their vision for the world.

www.deephistory.us...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't go into how Joe Biden feels vindicated when the Un-Vaccinated contract Covid-19.

We need to be far more concerned about dying, becoming paralyzed or brain dead from a blood clot.
Covid is far less deadly.

A neighbor down the street...healthy and in his early 40's just had blood clots form in his leg...which travelled to his brain...destroying one half of his brain. He is paralyzed on one side, in a wheelchair...and can no-longer read, write and can barely speak.

It was a surprise to everyone...and a miracle he is still alive.

Here's some numbers for you.

The risk of getting blood clot from the vaccine are 10 in a million.

The risk of dying from that clot is 10 in 100.

The risk of getting Covid is 12 in 100.

The risk of dying from covid is 3 in 100.

You stand a greater risk of being accidentally shot by your own child than dying from the vaccine.

This is from Global news today.

Rate of COVID-19 vaccine-related blood clots may be as high as 1 in 55,000: NACI

On top of that I had a conversation with our renter. We have been on the same page regarding events but she got scared and got her first vax. Then she tells me she got her period heavy and two weeks early. I told her that is one of the symptoms woman are getting. Actually I was surprised she had not known that. I hope she doesn't get any other unwelcome surprises.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If this "shedding" is happening could it be by design?
There are some scientists working on "self spreading"vaccines:

How they work. Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

thebulletin.org...

Sounds creepy AF to me-no consent,maybe no knowledge of being exposed to whatever your loving evil government decides to infect you with..

Yep,expect that to become the norm.

Shedding isn't a real thing. It was made up to scare people. If it were real then people who have had similar vaccines for other things would be shedding as well.

People who've been vaccinated for chickenpox shed that virus to others.

There are in fact "leaky" vaccines
This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous

Chickens vaccinated against Marek’s disease rarely get sick. But the vaccine does not prevent them from spreading Marek’s to unvaccinated birds.

“With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. There is no human virus that is that hot. Ebola, for example, doesn’t kill everything in 10 days.”

In fact, rather than stop fowl from spreading the virus, the vaccine allows the disease to spread faster and longer than it normally would, a new study finds. The scientists now believe that this vaccine has helped this chicken virus become uniquely virulent
The reason this is a problem for Marek’s disease is because the vaccine is “leaky.” A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a “perfect” vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission.

Do we really know what we are dealing with?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If this "shedding" is happening could it be by design?
There are some scientists working on "self spreading"vaccines:

How they work. Self-spreading vaccines are essentially genetically engineered viruses designed to move through populations in the same way as infectious diseases, but rather than causing disease, they confer protection. Built on the chassis of a benign virus, the vaccines have genetic material from a pathogen added to them that stimulates the creation of antibodies or white blood cells in “infected” hosts.

thebulletin.org...

Sounds creepy AF to me-no consent,maybe no knowledge of being exposed to whatever your loving evil government decides to infect you with..

Yep,expect that to become the norm.

Shedding isn't a real thing. It was made up to scare people. If it were real then people who have had similar vaccines for other things would be shedding as well.

People who've been vaccinated for chickenpox shed that virus to others.

There are in fact "leaky" vaccines
This chicken vaccine makes its virus more dangerous

Chickens vaccinated against Marek’s disease rarely get sick. But the vaccine does not prevent them from spreading Marek’s to unvaccinated birds.

“With the hottest strains, every unvaccinated bird dies within 10 days. There is no human virus that is that hot. Ebola, for example, doesn’t kill everything in 10 days.”

In fact, rather than stop fowl from spreading the virus, the vaccine allows the disease to spread faster and longer than it normally would, a new study finds. The scientists now believe that this vaccine has helped this chicken virus become uniquely virulent
The reason this is a problem for Marek’s disease is because the vaccine is “leaky.” A leaky vaccine is one that keeps a microbe from doing serious harm to its host, but doesn’t stop the disease from replicating and spreading to another individual. On the other hand, a “perfect” vaccine is one that sets up lifelong immunity that never wanes and blocks both infection and transmission.

Do we really know what we are dealing with?

Measles
Mumps
Rubella
Flu
Rotavirus
Varicella
Polio

...ALL, also, have evidence of vaccine shedding.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Please pray for me, I unwittingly came into contact with a friend who had just received the Moderna vaccine. I fear he shed all over me. I will use my exceptional reiki powers to fight this abomination but I will be doing it alone. Brad and I have had a horrible fight and he’s left me for a gender fluid medium at the Spiritualist church.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
Please pray for me, I unwittingly came into contact with a friend who had just received the Moderna vaccine. I fear he shed all over me. I will use my exceptional reiki powers to fight this abomination but I will be doing it alone. Brad and I have had a horrible fight and he’s left me for a gender fluid medium at the Spiritualist church.

Brad is a fool for abandoning you for that hussy.
Steer clear of those shedders...unless they're wearing several masks.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I had a lovely 'non-blood relative' Uncle, a friend of my parents. He was a GYN/OBS Dr. For as long as I remember he had half a fresh grapefruit and a boiled egg for his breakfast almost every morning.

I know when I am lacking in zinc for example because white spots appear on my nails and I get a little craving for eggs for a little while. Love my chuckie eggs
I also love grapefruit, so I think I'll get some in.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
To be honest I’m not really concerned about vaccine shedding, even though I’m unvexed. I’m about where my natural antibodies from having COVID would be fading, still in no hurry to take the vaccine. I have gotten more rigorous on taking the D, C, zinc, and quecertin supplements because of that though. Think I’m gonna wait and see what happens to the vexed by late summer early fall before I re-evaluate my thoughts on the vexine. Just want to see if ADE shows up or something else.

I’m gonna be honest, the way some people are acting about having the jab, it’s getting harder to root for humanity instead of the virus. I’ve had total strangers ask if I’ve been vaxed. Next time that happens outside of work I got a couple of retorts ready to go.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Brad is a fool for abandoning you for that hussy.
Steer clear of those shedders...unless they're wearing several masks.

Bless you, I’ve been on the floor this week. Brad confessed that he prefers Bidden to Trump. What else could I do?
edit on 22-5-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Bless you, I’ve been on the floor this week. Brad confessed that he prefers Bidden to Trump. What else could I do?

Hopefully, Brad will eventually see the light.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: rickymouse
I had a lovely 'non-blood relative' Uncle, a friend of my parents. He was a GYN/OBS Dr. For as long as I remember he had half a fresh grapefruit and a boiled egg for his breakfast almost every morning.

I know when I am lacking in zinc for example because white spots appear on my nails and I get a little craving for eggs for a little while. Love my chuckie eggs
I also love grapefruit, so I think I'll get some in.

Rainbows
Jane

Bless you Jane, you don’t look well in your photo. Do you suffer from B6 deficiency? I recommend a vegan diet.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

i just asked and the answer is the 'invitation' for the second jab has not yet been recieved, but assuming it is then yes my partner will be getting the second shot. it's out of my hands.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Didn't mean to pry...only wondered if they had changed their mind after the debilitating side effects from the first jab.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

sadly my partner's work environment leaves no option for refusal. it's horrible but it is nonetheless reality now for millions of people. watching this all unfold i feel somewhat like a survivor from a sunken ship clinging to a rubber ring. i don't know how it plays out in the end.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1
I am very well thank you
My bloods are fine. I also recently did an antibody test and I have them plus the two iG's. I am very happy with my diet and it works very well for me. I am a Clinical Aromatherapist amongst other modalities.

But I understand from one of your comments you feel you might not be having come into close contact with somebody who has been. Or was it some sort if sarcasm that went over my head?
If not, sending Reiki to you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

So you don’t believe the experts at Johns Hopkins?

Do you?
Have the doctors at john hopkins said the vaccine is safe and effective?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

.01% chance. But possible.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Not gonna read the entire thread before I say this: you cannot shed a virus as a result of an mrna vaccine any more than you could have transmitted it in the first place. An mRNA vaccine has no actual virus in it unlike a traditional attenuated vaccine. If you are mRNA vaccinated and shedding a virus which makes another ill then in reality as the sane world knows it you are "spreading" a virus. Just like every other virus in all of history.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Not gonna read the entire thread before I say this: you cannot shed a virus as a result of an mrna vaccine any more than you could have transmitted it in the first place.

As the article states...Dr. Tenpenny is suggesting that CV vaccinated people are shedding the spike protein...though, by what means, she is not yet sure

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join