It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Kamala Harris holds unusual bilateral meeting with a foreign leader at the White House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Evidently Biden thinks believes he is too prestigious to meet with the leaders of a small country like South Korea. Or maybe he just forgot that South Korea is not part of North Korea. You do know that Biden has an excuse for forgetting about things don't you?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
They must be talking about taking your guns while sacrificing trump-supporting babies in the name of the Illuminati luciferian dieties

or maybe she's engaging in diplomacy.

Very odd indeed

Come on man... We all know Biden is too important to engage with leaders of other countries...

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Please note that this is merely speculation, but I suspect President Biden may be lurking on ATS and studying our reactions to help him decide the next audacious and controversial move he should make.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Nobody said anything about Willie Brown being in attendance.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Biden did meet with the South Korean leader. It was televised on TV here. This thread should be placed on hold. Actually there was a meeting with many including the top official in the Pentagon with Biden present and not Hamadia or whatever her name is.

Biden made it very clear he will help protect South Korea and they also talked about the nuke problem going on in North Korea, was said North Korea will NOT continue to have a nuke pointed at Japan, Korea or the United States. If it meant taking down Kim un, it will have to be done. Strong language was spoken to a weak country, But with China the top brass looked like twinkies there in Alaska. What courage , what a joke. Like I said, to get the real news, tune into channels other then whats in the States.

And yes, Biden was on top on his game, I think he is bi-polar and most leaders will agree with this.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Biden did meet with the South Korean leader. It was televised on TV here. This thread should be placed on hold. Actually there was a meeting with many including the top official in the Pentagon with Biden present and not Hamadia or whatever her name is.

Biden made it very clear he will help protect South Korea and they also talked about the nuke problem going on in North Korea, was said North Korea will NOT continue to have a nuke pointed at Japan, Korea or the United States. If it meant taking down Kim un, it will have to be done. Strong language was spoken to a weak country, But with China the top brass looked like twinkies there in Alaska. What courage , what a joke. Like I said, to get the real news, tune into channels other then whats in the States.

And yes, Biden was on top on his game, I think he is bi-polar and most leaders will agree with this.

Biden speak with forked tongue.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

How much longer will Joe be able to avoid the big meetings of World Leaders...like the G7 conference, or holding State Dinners for visiting allies?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It's the perfect time for Russia, China or North Korea, maybe all three together, to strike the first blow.
I think it has already happened.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
www.foxnews.com...

Vice President Harris met with South Korean President Moon Jae-in at the White House on Friday, without the participation of President Biden, and then the two appeared together to make a statement.

A bilateral meeting at the White House between a U.S. vice president and a visiting head of state – followed by a joint appearance featuring the two – is highly unusual.

Vice President Harris is not as paranoid as our wimp President Joe Biden, but bad enough..

Harris was caught on camera Friday immediately wiping her right hand on her jacket after shaking hands with South Korean President Moon Jae-in at the White House.

Harris and Moon discussed North Korea, global health and the "root causes" of migration to the U.S. from Central America, Harris later wrote on Twitter.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I recall Pence and even Trump's family having private meetings with foreign dignitaries.

What is unusual about this one?

The U.S. Vice President and Foreign Policy - CFR

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join