It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegan Activists Block McDonald’s U.K. Burger Supplies in Protest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A 20 Ton reefer truck, hammer down and driver nerves steeled, solves this problem quickly and in a manner that strongly discourages further self-important protesting activities.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

This is why activists annoy the sh# out of normal people. Just because they have an issue with McDonalds doesn't mean everyone else does, or should. If you don't like it, frickin go somewhere else and let the people who want to eat fast food from McDonalds eat fast food from McDonalds. Damn. These types of people make me want to go out of my way to hold them down and smear raw meat all over their face just for being a pain.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

This is why activists annoy the sh# out of normal people. Just because they have an issue with McDonalds doesn't mean everyone else does, or should. If you don't like it, frickin go somewhere else and let the people who want to eat fast food from McDonalds eat fast food from McDonalds. Damn. These types of people make me want to go out of my way to hold them down and smear raw meat all over their face just for being a pain.

Exactly!

This is also the transitive issues that ecological crusading has on the general public. When you start brainwashing people into thinking the planet is going to incinerate within 5 years, and that habit/practice "X" of the people in group "Y" is contributing to Climate Change, then you are promoting extremism and sending a message that it's ok to violate others' privacy and liberty "for the greater good". Over godd@m burgers and fries??

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one has the right to tell me what to eat.

Michelle PObama disagrees....as long as you're a young kid that isn't allowed to speak for yourself.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

No one has the right to tell me what to eat.

No, in terms of free speech they can tell me everything and anything they want.

In realistic daily motions, all I'm going to do is laugh. And probably eat moar meat instead of less, just to be a bitch.

I stand corrected.

No one has a right to determine what I eat.

This guy agrees. Especially concerning McDonalds.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'm not saying this is me, at 265 lbs, before I lost 55 lbs (and used that as my avatar) after my sister snapped this photo of me eating birthday cake (that was so good I was stuck in a daze) from the oddest and worst angle ever, and then chuckled at me after zooming in and taking a screenshot.... But if it was, ain't nobody stopping me from eating what I want to eat. Especially some tard activists.

edit on 25-5-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
It's no longer a question IF this "movement" exists or not, the question is now, how long will it take the anti-meat authoritarians to choke off the supply of meat to the masses.

The hilarious thing is, like everything else the dems (and now the radical leftists) do, this will - and already is - backfiring on them spectacularly.

McDonalds going full on vegan? Bye-bye crappy junk food establishment McDonalds!

All this is doing is pushing people to learn the real truth - that much of the chronic health problems we are experiencing as a society today are due to the switch decades ago from healthy, animal based saturated fats to the extremely unhealthy vegetable fats/oils that are used in virtually all processed/commercial foods - and that an animal foods based diet sourced from humanely and sustainably raised/pastured/slaughtered animals is dramatically healthier. I spend every Saturday at one of our local outdoor farmers markets selling my wife's raw organic sauerkraut, beet kvass, Jun, and other fermentd foods and drinks, and the number of people I talk to that are learning the truth is very encouraging.

There is also a huge problem with the arguments of vegan/vegetarian activists claiming that plant based is so much better for the environment, because they pick and choose what data/evidence they will examine in assembling and making their arguments.

Here is a great article on this.

There are two other points that I don't see addressed in this article: a), the problem of the health benefits of the two different types of foods, and b), the fact that animal based foods are extremely more dense nutrition wise. You have to eat - 10 to 100 times the plant foods to even approach the amount of protein and healthy fats you get from animal foods - which means you also have to grow that much more.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Ive been running into militant vegans for probably 30 years. PETA was founded in the 80s and they have had as part of their purpose the ending of all consumption of meat world wide. It's not new, but like most progressive ideologies they have become emboldened.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I saw something like this over in Denmark. It was on YouTube and occured a few years ago. The activists, who were mostly females, even tried to block a pretty tall stereotypical-looking white viking-looking dude as well who stared them down for a second and then told 'em to get out of the way.

Crazy...
edit on 27-5-2021 by AT9S911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Ive been running into militant vegans for probably 30 years. PETA was founded in the 80s and they have had as part of their purpose the ending of all consumption of meat world wide. It's not new, but like most progressive ideologies they have become emboldened.

Interesting.

The vegans I've met aren't aggressive in pushing their lifestyle on others. Of course, I mostly met them 20 years ago, and everything has changed since then. It's now considered OK to trample on the rights of others if you're trampling in the name of climate change.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Everyone's DNA is different; not everyone can be a vegan and be healthy; so an individual's personal physical health is important too. I personally think Vegans need to be more open minded about other peoples food needs.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Have to wonder where they find the energy if im honest.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join