It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

By Deduction, you can only conclude they are our enemy.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seekur
If they are an enemy what are they waiting for? Perhaps they are just using the planet as we do. To exist.... They may not subscribe to territorial musings as we do. Maybe they are trying to communicate systematically in the only way they know how. Worst case scenario that they can shut down electronic manipulation of Intercontinental and Ballistic missiles with warheads on them is no solice. Good ol tick tock timers and medieval delivery always exists should we have to go down that way. Learning the power of a Star and being able to unleash a smaller part of that energy, I would see it as the biggest deterrent to any form wanting this planet as their own. a reply to: FingerMan

Who said they are waiting? They have probably already done and are doing their damage to us with complete disregard.

And if you think they cannot communicate with us? Just boggles the mind that one... Remember, they can infiltrate, read, and understand our military doctrine. Don't think they would have a problem communicating with us. They'd probably just create a website and take over all communications very easily.
But that again is why they probably are hostile, because they refuse to communicate. But they are not hiding... Make of that what you will. I say that displays hostile intentions on any planet for any species of animal.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I think if we could think like them, we would understand. It's nothing personal. We just don't matter.

452,000 years from now, the ants will rise. They will have a LOT of work to do.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan

But that again is why they probably are hostile, because they refuse to communicate. But they are not hiding... Make of that what you will. I say that displays hostile intentions on any planet for any species of animal.

Maybe they refrain from communicating because they think we're racist.

I mean, our first demonstration of nuclear capablity was during World War II, right? You know. The Nazis?

They probably figure that, if we can't handle someone else's skin being a shade darker than ours, we'd ..... probably have a hard time with it if we met someone who has tentacles growing out of their neck.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Perhaps..but what have they done that is hostile? What we think is hostility is only manufactured by us. lets not get stuck on the military avenue just because it has been forced to public awareness. We know there is countless civilian depictions of this subject amounting to more. The data gives the Defense Department more clout now because the propaganda media has hopped on board? They lied for Decades and its always been there. Is computing a universal technology, or is that just what events here on Earth circumstantially lead to that unique development by our Species? (do they call our planet Earth too just because that is what we came up with?) Are they able to write and program the code and linguistics that we created ourselves as a communicative function? If Mathematics is Universally sound then our interpretation of it is only understood by ourselves in the way we created it.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sorry my post was to be a reply to you . See above..a reply to: FingerMan

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

It’s all speculation, but I’d say that someone who’s mastered anti-gravity propulsion can probably figure out how to engineer a deep sea underwater habitat...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thats right! Gravity is our own creation of understanding. Perhaps another state of matter other than states as we know it exists..or many more for that fact. Trans Medium is plausible if it exists. a reply to: CyberBuddha

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Perhaps..but what have they done that is hostile? What we think is hostility is only manufactured by us. lets not get stuck on the military avenue just because it has been forced to public awareness. We know there is countless civilian depictions of this subject amounting to more. The data gives the Defense Department more clout now because the propaganda media has hopped on board? They lied for Decades and its always been there. Is computing a universal technology, or is that just what events here on Earth circumstantially lead to that unique development by our Species? (do they call our planet Earth too just because that is what we came up with?) Are they able to write and program the code and linguistics that we created ourselves as a communicative function? If Mathematics is Universally sound then our interpretation of it is only understood by ourselves in the way we created it.

They are conducting espionage. Is that not hostile? Refusing to communicate, thumbing their noses, and conducting non-stop espionage of our military assets. I really don't know how you do not classify this as hostile outside of pure wishful thinking.
Even though we are THOUSANDS of years advanced to the Egyptian empire, don't you think us using drones and sneeking around conducting espionage without communication would not be us attempting to do something unsavory? Would that not be at the least an invasion of privacy JUST BECAUSE WE CAN. And because we have thousands of years advanced technology, does that make us any more capable or worthy human beings than they? As you can see in that point, these aliens may be no more capable or advanced than you or I without their machines.

So yes, they are invading our air space, our privacy, and our technology BECAUSE THEY CAN. That would classify them as bullies and hostile.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Thats right! Gravity is our own creation of understanding. Perhaps another state of matter other than states as we know it exists..or many more for that fact. Trans Medium is plausible if it exists. a reply to: CyberBuddha

And I agree.

Newton had his theory on Gravity. His calculations were close. But failed to describe what or how. Useful tool in prediction.

Then came Einstein. He attempted to describe gravity. His calculations were closer. A better tool for prediction. But maybe, just maybe, he has missed the accurate description of what gravity is by a green mile.

Once someone figures out what truly causes gravity, then boom, we will be able to manipulate it the next day.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25921253]FingerMan

They are conducting espionage. Is that not hostile? Refusing to communicate, thumbing their noses, and conducting non-stop espionage of our military assets. I really don't know how you do not classify this as hostile outside of pure wishful thinking.
Even though we are THOUSANDS of years advanced to the Egyptian empire, don't you think us using drones and sneeking around conducting espionage without communication would not be us attempting to do something unsavory? Would that not be at the least an invasion of privacy JUST BECAUSE WE CAN. And because we have thousands of years advanced technology, does that make us any more capable or worthy human beings than they? As you can see in that point, these aliens may be no more capable or advanced than you or I without their machines.

So yes, they are invading our air space, our privacy, and our technology BECAUSE THEY CAN. That would classify them as bullies and hostile.

You’re exhibiting textbook signs of Anthropomorphism. I hate to tell you, but the extraterrestrial mind and intent are unknowable to us.
edit on 6-6-2021 by CyberBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2021 by CyberBuddha because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sure i can subscribe to the possibility but is that the true intent? As food for thought....We..and not by my own blessing but humanities curiosity has infiltrated and observed the Sentinel Island tribe in many ways from off shore and aircraft reconaissance and drones overhead. As far as i know there is no ill intent to harm them. Just observe. All the while freaking them out unpurposely. although the Military avenue of it gets most attention, i think its reasonable to think its just curiosity of the technology. I dont think it should mean future invasive action. especially since the powerful defenses we have are rudimentry and power free if needed. a reply to: FingerMan

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

I think if we could think like them, we would understand. It's nothing personal. We just don't matter.

Dude. That is a massive leap of faith.

Look how insanely far we have come in 100 years. In another 100 years we could be on the other side of the galaxy.
I just hope we aren't engaged in the subjugation of another species.

It is quite the leap to say because a civilization has better machines that they have transcended us in consciousness. It could be quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Probably cockroaches as they walk over our irradiated bodies.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Dude. That is a massive leap of faith.

Look how insanely far we have come in 100 years. In another 100 years we could be on the other side of the galaxy.
I just hope we aren't engaged in the subjugation of another species.

It is quite the leap to say because a civilization has better machines that they have transcended us in consciousness. It could be quite the opposite.

Your right our technology is far more advanced than people realize. It takes decades for technology to become available so there is a lag between what we can do and what people see.

www.theverge.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha
It’s all speculation, but I’d say that someone who’s mastered anti-gravity propulsion can probably figure out how to engineer a deep sea underwater habitat...

I wasn't talking about the habitats, I was talking about the "ships".

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
As many different races there are upon the Earth, it could stand to reason there may be races of ETs throughout the cosmos deciding our earth makes a good nursery whereby living in peace among warring factions is the experiment?

In all intents and purposes, learning to live in peace is it not?
🙏❤

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

One might also argue that they are only protecting their own interests after seeing a planet of people fighting with each other, developing the H Bomb, using nuclear weapons, and making many more, plus developing space travel as a big threat to other places in the galaxy.

Some ET's are indeed hostile though, the ones abducting men and women, even children for whatever purpose causes great trauma in the people they are abducting.

During the Korean war and Vietnam, American troops fired on disk craft and were then fired on themselves and people were killed and aircraft shot down and a few boats sunk. Some troops were irradiated and became very sick with permanent injury.
After that the generals issued a don't shoot down order.

Some are hostile, others are not. Many are making sure nuclear weapons don't make it out into space.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

One might also argue that they are only protecting their own interests after seeing a planet of people fighting with each other, developing the H Bomb, using nuclear weapons, and making many more, plus developing space travel as a big threat to other places in the galaxy.

Some ET's are indeed hostile though, the ones abducting men and women, even children for whatever purpose causes great trauma in the people they are abducting.

During the Korean war and Vietnam, American troops fired on disk craft and were then fired on themselves and people were killed and aircraft shot down and a few boats sunk. Some troops were irradiated and became very sick with permanent injury.
After that the generals issued a don't shoot down order.

Some are hostile, others are not. Many are making sure nuclear weapons don't make it out into space.

I’d like to read more about troops shooting at them. Link?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
At about the 1 minute mark, this previous under secretary of defense describes UFO's as engaging in clandestine espionage against our military.

It is extremely difficult for me to conclude in any way that these visitors are not hostile to us.
Everything they do is hostile.

Get it out of your heads they are friendly. We have a future rendezvous that may not end well.

edit: And that is the #1 reason the government is sketchy about giving out information. Maybe we do have their craft. Maybe our military, or probably, our defense industry classifies this as a future invasion or policing effort from an outside entity. Maybe they are just a purely evil species that wants no more than to do what they want, take what they want whenever they want. Until we develop tech that can identify and intercept them. Which would make sense why they spy on our military tech, so they can continue to 'get away with it'.

edit on 6-6-2021 by FingerMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
But I disagree with the Govt position.

Let the people know what we are up against. Look what we did a few short years upon Kennedy's proclamation to go to the moon.
With the right impetus and motivation, we can leap 1,000 years in technology over night. The hum drum of daily life has seen our technology advance at a snails pace in comparison to what happened during WWII.

Give us an alien Hitler and we will find a way to overcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join