It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Military Declares War On Political Correctness & Wokeness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At a time when other military's in the world are falling victim to the social Marxism that is infesting and creeping in to near every corner of society, the Australian Defence Force it seems still remember their core objective; protecting Australia's national security interests.

Friday's directive to "cease" holding LGBTI events, as well as reversing politically correct language changes, came just days after ADF members took part in IDAHOBIT morning teas across the country.

General Campbell and Mr Moriarty said they had "made it clear to all Service Chiefs and Group Heads that combat and organisational capability is to be delivered through our well-developed training and education programs, exercises and operational experience, with respectful behaviours, underpinned by Defence values".

Last month the ABC revealed new Assistant Defence Minister Andrew Hastie had told military personnel their "core business" was always the "application of lethal violence" and warned that "mission clarity" was vital to their work.

What a relief that atleast one public service arm in this country are focused on the task our tax dollars are contributed towards as opposed to the liberal elite circle jerk and high five sessions celebrating how caring and 1NkL00sIV they are.

Like any true Aussie, I believe in a fair go for everyone and that everybody should be welcome and given equal opportunity to participate in most areas (the military being one up for debate however, that is another topic). What I despise is the cringe-worthy HR version of "d1VerSiTY & 1NkL00ZheN" when people who are actually the biggest a holes tick boxes on a compliance sheet by engaging with people whom they otherwise never would - solely to the benefit of said a-holes rampant narcissism.

Liberal backbencher Phillip Thompson who is also a former soldier was relieved the Australian army is changing course away from wokeness;

"Having Minister Dutton at the helm and leading our Australian Defence Force, we're bringing back our core values — we've gone a little bit woke over the past few years and we can't afford to be doing that," he said.

We certainly can not afford for our defence force to be going woke in the current climate of our region.....or ever.

I believe this may be part of a counter-measure against Chinese infiltration of PC culture and woke BS in our universities and public institutions which I believe stems from them and possibly Russia as a means to weaken, divide and de-stabilise Western democracies.

I'm not a fan of this government, nor any other of the major political parties here however, this I certainly applaud.

Go woke, get smoked.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I heard this on the radio the other day, it's good news and about # time.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Restoring my goodwill to Australia once again.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

I heard this on the radio the other day, it's good news and about # time.

Agree, let the diggers focus on protecting all Australians and not HR box ticking rubbish

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What did we do to lose it?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Where will the sensitive soldiers go to have a good cry?

lol Just kidding.

Good on you M8!

I wish the US would grow some hair on their balls.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

What did we do to lose it?

For a while , I was concerned over the overt "globalism" shown .
Carbon Credits , etc.
But stories like these makes me feel there is hope yet .
Most likely not for the US , though

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Oh yes, that came in to play under Clinton and globalist lapdog Julia Gillard. We poured a bucket of water over that witch long ago.

Last election was touted as “the climate election” And was supposedly in the bag, where voters were going to overwhelmingly vote for the Labour Party because of their progressive climate policies and unseat the incumbent government. Spoiler alert; they did not.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And to think, in South Africa, the SANDF was actually a take over of the pre-1994 SADF (once the most formidable army in Africa, and highly regarded in the world).

Now the main issues are sexual harassment, pregnancies and HIV.
Although, relatively little in current SA has anything to do with lgbt or queer (that is on paper only).
Rather it is their commie vision of integrating men and women.
And since President Mbeki in the 1990's, getting rid of most qualified white personnel.

mg.co.za...

Standards have fallen to the extent that should ISIS, for example, move from Mozambique into SA, the SANDF would probably not be able to stop them.

All the good men are in private security, armies and militia organizations.
I'm gay, but my politics end when I train.

edit on 21-5-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Good.

The woke # needs to be eradicated from all public institutions everywhere it is practiced, but most of all from the ranks of militaries.

That is the most dangerous prospect. A woke army waiting for orders to kill cis heteronormative white people and anything "white adjacent" as they say.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Good.

The woke # needs to be eradicated from all public institutions everywhere it is practiced, but most of all from the ranks of militaries.

That is the most dangerous prospect. A woke army waiting for orders to kill cis heteronormative white people and anything "white adjacent" as they say.

*laughs*

A "woke" army won't believe in guns.

They'll just use stern language.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Oh yes, that came in to play under Clinton and globalist lapdog Julia Gillard. We poured a bucket of water over that witch long ago.

Last election was touted as “the climate election” And was supposedly in the bag, where voters were going to overwhelmingly vote for the Labour Party because of their progressive climate policies and unseat the incumbent government. Spoiler alert; they did not.

Don't get me wrong in all this .
In the 90s I had signed up for the skilled worker deal in Australia .
A family emergency came up and I was unable to finalize it.
Or , I may have still been there today .

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They do like their violence though.

If, however, recent history is anything to go by then they'll just shoot themselves or their buddies like NFAC did or the idiots in CHAZ/CHOP in Seattle.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Very interesting and concerning point you have made there, an army conditioned to the ideology of the global liberal elites and ready to carry out their orders without question.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Don't get me wrong in all this .
In the 90s I had signed up for the skilled worker deal in Australia .
A family emergency came up and I was unable to finalize it.
Or , I may have still been there today .

What is your skill and where were you going to go out of interest?

I believe the government are going to do another skilled migration drive so it might not be too late, could be a chance to get out of the US before it’s too late!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Good.

*laughs*

A "woke" army won't believe in guns.

They'll just use stern language.

Stern language fails to recognise the diversity and spectrum of the whole ship and wouldn’t/shouldn’t be tolerated by a modern Navy.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

application of lethal violence

I have a mate who is ex-SAS, he is quite literally a weapon. When TSHTF, I will be on his team. If I were to repeat here what he thinks of woke-ville, I would be banned.

Simples.

About time, everyone I know is sick of this BS.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There is no place in any military force in the world to have to worry about someone’s bullsh!t feelz.
This is not 2nd or 3rd grade home room, you are training soldiers to kill to defend your country.
Could you imagine George Patton or Chesty Puller having to deal with crap like that?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well I'm an american and I use a razor often but it does grow.

Should I move to Australia?

edit on 21-5-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

Well I'm an american and I use a razor often but it does grow.

Should I move to Australia?

Only if you want to and they allow it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join